Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:27 am
All times are UTC + 0
Emp Station shp of mental omega
Moderators: Global Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Junie Jolo
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:29 pm    Post subject:  Emp Station shp of mental omega
Subject description: How to get
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone I would like to ask about the emp station of mental omega anyone knows how can I get the shp files of it im trying to make a new mod but based on npatch anyone can upload it here much better is a well much appreciated from me Smile

hey jho thats the one im looking for But I Almost forgot If in this site that shp was posted thanks a lot man you saved my mod????

Last edited by Junie Jolo on Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:59 am; edited 1 time in total

Jho
Medic

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not sure if this is the actual same shp from MO but it looks really good
https://ppmforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=42938a

There are lots of assets here so you should have a habit of browsing around if you have spare time  Smile

Virgil
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 08, 2018 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IIRC the EMP Station of MO is a private one, so I guess no you can't have that one.

Junie Jolo
Civilian

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 5:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I dont know if in this forum i saw a look a like emp station I downloaded it already way back 2yrs ago hahaha and now I cant find the file also the sleipnirs site was already shut down when I visit it again???? anyway thanks for response guys????

4StarGeneral
General

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2018 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MO's EMP Station is a private SHP I never released to anyone but Speeder. Use the one Jho linked.

MRMIdAS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Junie Jolo wrote:
I dont know if in this forum i saw a look a like emp station I downloaded it already way back 2yrs ago hahaha and now I cant find the file also the sleipnirs site was already shut down when I visit it again???? anyway thanks for response guys????

Yeah, certain Chinese sites hosted lots of files hacked out of mods that weren't for public use, then decided to ban folks not contributing, because irony.

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MRMIdAS wrote:
certain Chinese sites hosted lots of files hacked out of mods that weren't for public use, then decided to ban folks not contributing, because irony.

Gotta love the Chinese  Rolling Eyes

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
kenosis
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what the?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
TAK02
General

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2018 5:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kenosis wrote:
what the?

Umm... sorry for the offense..?

Was my statement insulting or offending?
I didn't mean anything by it...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon