Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:22 am
All times are UTC + 0
Come & Join my CNC:Rivals Alliance!
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
nyarumi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:16 am    Post subject:  Come & Join my CNC:Rivals Alliance!
Subject description: Have Fun!
Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alliance Name: RivialslaviR
Alliance Id: 9ydhreme

You can also add me ( nyarumi#BCd3vcMd ) as friend. Razz

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2018 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wrong spot.

Go to the Rivals server on Discord and ask there instead.

I tend to release things I create so that assets are never lost to hard drive problems, accidental deletion, or me having to pretend to care about rippers taking things from my project when it is done. #Tongue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nope, it is not the wrong spot at all. Of course that Rivals discord channel has more interested people, but PPM also has C&C players that may enjoy Rivals. Furthermore, the more the places he advertises, the more the people that can be attracted to his alliance.

Mechacaseal
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i stopped playing months ago.

Last edited by Mechacaseal on Sat Dec 29, 2018 4:00 am; edited 1 time in total

MadHQ
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2018 7:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do people play CNC:Rivals?

TAK02
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2018 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MadHQ wrote:
Do people play CNC:Rivals?

Haven't you noticed how the Rivals Discord server is more alive than the other C&C servers?

Yes, people do play and enjoy Rivals.

And I will admit, so am I.
Forgive thee, great Kane, I hath sinned...

I still haven't made my mind up about it tho...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum