Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:21 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Nod Militant New Voice
Moderators: Aro, Crimsonum, ErastusMercy, Lin Kuei Ominae, ^Rampastein
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Do you like the new voice?
Yes
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
No
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:59 pm    Post subject:  Nod Militant New Voice Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This mod is badass, I especially love how in some skirmish maps the environment and the cities are an obstacle in of themselves and could very well attack you.

The new Nod militant voice I don't like. To put it bluntly he sounds annoying as ztype the way he talks is basically: "Rawr rrawrr rawrr" I much prefer his old voice, which, I know is ripped from C&C 3. But that guy sounded cool. What do you guys think?

To elaborate, the new guy has no subtlety whatsoever, his voice never changes inflection, his pitch and tone is the same with every line he says. I mean the new guy has bravado, and so does the original voice, but the original actually sounds organic. This new guy sounds so amateur in comparison, like he's just reading lines.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

PussyPus
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr wrote:
This mod is badass, I especially love how in some skirmish maps the environment and the cities are an obstacle in of themselves and could very well attack you.

The new Nod militant voice I don't like. To put it bluntly he sounds annoying as ztype the way he talks is basically: "Rawr rrawrr rawrr" I much prefer his old voice, which, I know is ripped from C&C 3. But that guy sounded cool. What do you guys think?

To elaborate, the new guy has no subtlety whatsoever, his voice never changes inflection, his pitch and tone is the same with every line he says. I mean the new guy has bravado, and so does the original voice, but the original actually sounds organic. This new guy sounds so amateur in comparison, like he's just reading lines.

I thought you would say "i friggin love it!". Sad -Cause i loved it.

Missingno50
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Apr 30, 2019 7:35 pm    Post subject: Re: Nod Militant New Voice Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr wrote:
This new guy sounds so amateur in comparison, like he's just reading lines.

Because he is? I dunno, I think I like it myself. It sounds like he's fallen for propaganda and is now reciting it almost mindlessly. Something akin to that.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [3 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum