Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:17 pm
All times are UTC + 0
TIBERIAN SUN WAR FOR EARTH
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
hamed-elite
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Mar 25, 2019 8:11 pm    Post subject:  TIBERIAN SUN WAR FOR EARTH Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Today , i'm going to present my mod " TIBERIAN SUN WAR FOR EARTH "
-it will include about new 4 mechs for GDI and 5 for Nod side and new 3 TANKS for each side and 1 new plane for each side
-missions for all sides , and scenario will about the earth's status after kane's entry to the scrin tower in tiberian twilight .
- 4 New buildings for GDI , 4 new buildings for NOD .
-graphics and standalone mod is planned to be worked on after i finish mod's  staff except if a programmer joins me than he'll work on mod launcher while i work on mod's staff like units ( i mean mod don't need tiberian sun to launch but it standalone like Twisted insurrection ) .
-now i'm still adding units and buildings for gdi and nod , and did not start on scrin faction yet because i started in a close time ( 1 week ago ) and working alone.
  Thank you all for reading.

units test.rar
 Description:
ok , this file is for units i added till now .
i added this file for those persons who wants to take a general look at my mod and those persons who have free time and would help .

Download
 Filename:  units test.rar
 Filesize:  1.36 MB
 Downloaded:  18 Time(s)

Last edited by hamed-elite on Mon Apr 01, 2019 3:56 pm; edited 4 times in total

twistedconversion
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are there different MCVs? because these things are hard work.

hamed-elite
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2019 6:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

twistedconversion wrote:
Are there different MCVs? because these things are hard work.

I'll try to make different MCVs

G-E
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 30, 2019 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I won't dissuade you from discussing your plans, but all too often announcements like this lead nowhere unless the project already had something tangible to play with...

Don't be one of those who just talks about ideas, you'd be better off doing random shit quietly, then showing the world who can give you feedback. You'll find a lot more advice based on things you've done, than feedback on vague plans.

If you plan to start with voxels, just grind away until you have a good base to start with. No one minds a cosmetic-only mod, and it's certainly a lot better to start from than some minor rules changes.

You could even start by just adding more civilian stuff, decorations and junk you can add to maps. I can tell you from making extensive city maps for my mod, thoes decorations will come in handy! You can never have enough actually.

NimoStar
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2019 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Interesting project, sort of a second expansion.

Different MCV are not necessary for more factions, as long as you can have them as prerequisite.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon