Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Apr 16, 2024 5:16 pm
All times are UTC + 0
LAN Problem
Moderators: Dawn of the Tiberium Age Staff
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
stormrider
Medic

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 12:45 pm    Post subject:  LAN Problem Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope you can help me maybe at my problem Rampastring.
The last days I tried to play DTA trough LAN with my brother and when we are on the LAN Lobby, my brother can see me there but I can't.
I can't see if someone is there or if he created a game.

twistedconversion
Rocket Infantry

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 1:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How about you create a room online with a password and give your brother the password for your room?

Last edited by twistedconversion on Thu Jun 27, 2019 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

^Rampastein
Rampastring

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 2:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Make sure that your firewall and/or router allows DTA to receive incoming packets. The client uses ports 1232 and 1234 with the UDP protocol and 1233 with TCP.

drive
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Jun 27, 2019 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

twistedconversion wrote:
How about you create a room online with a password and give your brother the password for your room?

We never asked you.

@Rampastring

The problem is we both use the same router and I can see him but he cant see me, and about firewall we turned it off to see if thats the problem same to anti virus programm and sadly nothing changed. We also tried mental omega and the same occurs. We are wondering what it is it worked for many years like that and suddenly he cant see me.

If there is no other idea what can cause this i`ll will look further into it and try some more stuff out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [4 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum