Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
TS mod
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

should this be made
yes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
no
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
undecided
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

cnc mapper
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 5:41 pm    Post subject:  TS mod Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya i saw that you guys didnt like brotherhoodvsSisterhood so i got another here it is (i got lots more ideas)

>>>>>story<<<<<

CYBER POWER

the year is 2101, wars are no longer faught with real people. They are fought on the World Wide War Server(WWWS), an unhackable server that is used to brodcast wars between nations(like a relly BIG pc game over the Internet). so when countries go to war there is tons of editing that is done to make their armies. after this process maps of the place were this war would acctually take place on earth are made into maps that are used on the WWWS. 20 days after the war between two nations unknown units were found roaming the battle field Slottering every thing they could, they became known as KTS (keepers of the Server). Some one had Finally hacked into the WWWS, Now all nations have submitted thier armies into the WWWS to try and stop the KTS. after months of fighting all but 3 nations surrendered USA,UK,Germany(UUG) and they were in need of new units. The Battle For Cyber Domination was now well under way.

::::PLayable sides::::
USA
UK
Germany

I love the_hot_chick she is my girl

Last edited by cnc mapper on Mon Jul 26, 2004 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It sounds fun(ny), but i read in your last post that you were only gonna do maps from now on?

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DON'T for the sake that it is unrealistic, Nod does NOT win, just get over it........

cnc mapper
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The DvD wrote:
It sounds fun(ny), but i read in your last post that you were only gonna do maps from now on?

true but this is for a demand type thing. like when im not making maps i can work on ideas for this mod. so when im done wiht maps ill be ready to start it. like if people like the idea then i can start brainstorming and stuff. the whole reason for theis mod is to be funny, cause i havent seen many mods that are funny. i guess from youur saying you like it and would like to see it. with my maps i will make up to about 100(at 34 now) so that should give me some time to get more ideas and maybe a staff once started.

Thanks for the compliment.

cnc mapper
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MyTrust wrote:
DON'T for the sake that it is unrealistic, Nod does NOT win, just get over it........

DONT be such a party pooper

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

UHHHHH!!!

Now you edited the whole post :S

cnc mapper
Vehicle Driver

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2004 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The DvD wrote:
UHHHHH!!!

Now you edited the whole post :S

and your point is?.........

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [7 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon