Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 6:09 am
All times are UTC + 0
SKINNER AND CODER NEEDED!
Moderators: Generals Moderators, Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
weston
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 4:45 pm    Post subject:  SKINNER AND CODER NEEDED! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello, my name is Weston. Soem friends adn I are making a mod based on the Red Alert series, after Red Alert: The Aftermath. We have some very talentated modelers (inculding me) and 1 decent coder, and 1 semi good skinner, who is also are coder. We are looking for a few VERY TALENTED skinners and coders for our mod. Here is teh story to our mod, which is called Red Alert: Chrono Devise (devise as in evil plot devise). Enjoy!

Red Alert: Chrono Devise

During the war between the Soviets and the Allies, the English used there advantage of being out of the way of conflict to perfect the chronosphere.
In its old state it was incapable of transporting large amounts of units over long ranges in a short period of time. But the British scientists were able to improve it so it could achieve this heavy feet by increasing its power usage and tweaking its configuration.
As soon as it was ready, the new improved Chronosphere Mark 2 was put into use. 25 medium tanks and 5 APCs full of commando infantry were transported into the heart of Berlin. The soviet forces stationed there were taken by surprise and the German Capitol was taken back within a day. The success of the attack rallied the spirits and morale of the soldiers fighting against the soviet war machine and the Red line was driven all the way back to the heavily fortified Russian border in less than a month.
The Allies fought long and hard but were not able to penetrate the Soviet lines. After a long meeting of the UN, who had agreed to back the allies after the attack on Berlin, it was decided that the Chronosphere MK 2 was to be used to attack the Soviets at their heart. Moscow.
On July 28th 1995, over a hundred Medium and light Tanks assembled outside the chronosphere. The Medium tanks had been upgraded to carry an extra two passengers at the expense of there long range radio capabilities and the light tanks had been given thicker armour at the expense of extra fuel storage. Because of this, another 25 APCs filled with medical supplies; extra fuel and radio equipment were to accompany the tanks through the chronosphere to give support. It was also decided at the UN meeting that Special Agent Tanya would go through with the soldiers in a modified Humvee to assist and capture Stalin and his Generals.
At 0600 hours, just after dawn, the soldiers passed through the Chronosphere into Moscow. The Soviets were caught by surprise but after the fall of Stalingrad, they had taken precautions to stop what happened at Berlin happening to Moscow and other major Russian cities. Large amounts of gun Emplacements and Tesla Coils were strategically placed around the Russian capitol and when soldiers materialised in the middles of Moscow they too had a surprise.
The fighting was thick and both sides took many casualties but eventually the remaining Soviet Black Guard of Stalin were driven back and beaten. Stalin was found inside the Kremlin with a bullet in his head and his two highest ranking generals murdered beside him.
After Moscow had been taken however, the remaining Soviet forces continued to fight for Mother Russia and because of their knowledge of the terrain, they were able to stay hidden and ambush allied patrols sent out to search and destroy them. This is where Red Alert: Chrono Devise begins. The Soviets must fight or be beaten and crushed to dust by the Allies! Who will you fight for?

So if anyone is interestd, please feel free to email me at pinhead3791@msn.com , or one of my co-leaders at cylon_terrorist@hotmail.com . ( the other leader is on vaction) Please Send us some examples of your work, so we can know what you can do! Thank you for your time, and if your talenet at anyof those two things, please send u san email. We do not have a site yet, it is in the making, sorry.

P.S. I am sorry for the length of this post, but i really wanted to get my point across.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do you have any screenshot or teasing pictures of your work or something that would attract followers in this sense?

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

weston
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 4:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, we only got a few units in game, but most are done. Here is a pic of the demo truck i made, and in teh left you can see an anti-aircraft gun finishing up being built. As you can tell from the chinese buildings, we are still in our early stages Razz Confused

mavrick
AA Infantry

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 10:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i understand why you need a skinner now, i can only model in 3ds max etc. etc.

weston
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

we still need a skinner hugley.... heres a link to our site http://racd.unleashed.ws/?id=news

In the gallery, the pic of the skinned med  tank and APC werent done by us, but were donated.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon