Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 5:20 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Chat Room
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2002 5:41 pm    Post subject:  Chat Room Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

theres is a problem that onyl i probably have for some odd reason when pop ups pop up they dont load for me nemore they use to but now they just freeze anybody got ANY clues why this is..

and if the chatroom is based from mirc if you could give me the address i could still log on Very Happy

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry man, I havent got the slightest clue

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2002 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The link of the chat room uses javascript and the directory is sorta protected. So, I believe you cant use it... It's a pitty. I recommend you to reinstall IE.

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i reinstalled didnt do shit tho still same prob FfS...im gona uninstall ie and then reinstall ie5 instead of 6 :@

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2002 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Good luck! But you can update your future IE5 to IE6 again. IE6 surely loads popups Wink

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [5 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!