Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:57 pm
All times are UTC + 0
WTF is with the top logo?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tapek

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:28 am    Post subject:  WTF is with the top logo? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Seriously... its way too big, takes too long to load on every page, its too dominating, has the wrong colour, and the font shouldn't be 'curly'. I'm not saying we have to use mine but I really don't like the one up there now.

Tapek

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL I made a new one because that one annoyed me so much Smile I renamed it to "logowhoever.gif" so its still there if you want it

dougfunie
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IMO, yours looks MUCH better CC!

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tapek

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Original:

The one that annoyed me:

And the one I made because that one annoyed me:

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 7:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sk8erkid declared Logo war with CC! He was pissed at the font used by CC to write Project Perfect Mod and made a logo much better than his old one! Take a look, guys:

Last edited by Banshee on Sun Aug 18, 2002 1:00 am; edited 1 time in total

dougfunie
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Awww.... no one ever competes graphic skills for my site Sad

4 of our 5 forum styles could use a better banner.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
UmmErrKane
Megalomaniac

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, I like both Sk8erkid's new one and CC's new one.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2002 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I prefer Sk8er's logo for the following reasons:

- Better font used for the expression "Project Perfect Mod"
- More related to Tiberian Sun
- The Nod soldier is better
- That 3D GDI War Factory ownz!

Tapek

PostPosted: Fri Sep 13, 2002 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote Delete this post  Mark this post and the followings unread

[ LOCKED ] by CC

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies. Page 1 of 1 [9 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon