Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:30 pm
All times are UTC + 0
PLEASE HELP ME WITH LAND-MINE
Moderators: Global Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goldy
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 12:57 am    Post subject:  PLEASE HELP ME WITH LAND-MINE Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello everyone. I'm back from working all this time. Man i really miss playing TS/FS from playong Renegade. Mostly i be on Ren, so that's just it.

Anyway, I REALLY NEED HELP. I can't make tyhis Land-Mine to work properly. Although, it work just a lil. But i want it to disappear.

Code:
[DLIMPET1]
Image=DLIMPET
Name=Land-Mine
Strength=100
Points=50
Cost=700
Sight=10
Power=0
Armor=none
Cloakable=yes
CloakingSpeed=70
Adjacent=120
Explodes=yes
Primary=LIMP1
TechLevel=1
Explosion=TWLT070,S_BANG48,S_BRNL58,S_CLSN58,S_TUMU60
MaxDebris=0
BaseNormal=no
UndeploysInto=LIMPET1
Unsellable=true
;HunterSeeker=yes
IsLimpetMine=true
Owner=GDI,Nod

[MINEEXP]
Damage=22000
DamageRadius=7200
AnimList=EXPLOMED

[LIMPY1]
LimpetFactor=0
Spread=50
Verses=1000%,1100%,1000%,1000%,1000%
InfDeath=0
AnimList=EXPLOMED

[LIMP1]
Damage=51000
ROF=0
Range=1.5
Projectile=LimpetBullet
Speed=100
Warhead=LIMPY1
Report=LIMPBOM1
Anim=MINEEXP

This is all the copy from the Reg LIMPET DRONE and yet it won't disappear.
Can someone please post a Land-Mine Code for me PLEASE? PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE??? I can't take it.

Knuckles the Echidna

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 11, 2004 11:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

On buildings use CloakGenerator instead of Cloakable tag. You should also set the cloak radius, set 1, and make it have no radial indicator, but...

radial indicator is a good thingy for a mine IMO.... When you select it, it will look like it searches for targets...

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 2:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cloaking speed can only have settings from 1-10 by the way.

Also glorious fs allows us to use cloakable=yes on buildings :cries: thats why limpet mines never cloak nearby units ..

also reduce the damage to like sucidebomb amounts cos there is a max damage limit.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2004 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, AFAIR max damage is 16000. Anyway, its very big...

Goldy
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

eehhh....I did everything u guys said. but still no use Sad

Knuckles the Echidna

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2004 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Try to remove IsLimpetMine=true and LimpetFactor= tags. This should help, as it will actually start firing the weapon instead of trying to implement the limpet logic which won't work anywak, cuz you set LimpetFactor=0.

Allied General
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yet tried that

CloakingSpeed=70 ; the max is only 1-10 I'm not sure if i made that clear :p

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Jango
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Nov 17, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

But what is the problem exactly? what does it work and what doesn't? I need more info. By the way, create a deployed mine in ts is easier if you look all that tutorial about deploy, self destruction and such.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon