Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 10:13 am
All times are UTC + 0
Affilates?
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [50 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 1:50 pm    Post subject:  Affilates? Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey i have soem friends who are looking to become affilates with as many sites as possible so i was wondering if yall could possibly do me a personally fav and affialte with 2 sites

www.CzeroXweb.cjb.net

and

www.XposerzUnited.com

if yall cant affilate with them ill understand and nto say another word about it but it could help bring in some hits for the site and also get a small network going hehe..

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 26, 2002 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I´ll check them later... (I´m completely busy now with several works to do and a bunch of tests).

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Nov 27, 2002 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

kk g0d knows with all thos enews upadtes and sections you've been putting up you ened a break eh lmao...ban the mad man thats should be your rank LmFao...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 28, 2002 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

a forced break by a work that I couldnt finish and I have to have it working by today, a test today, 2 tests on friday, 2 on monday, 2 on tuesday and 1 one wednesday... Guys.., I'm not made of iron... really.. I'm desesperate!

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Nov 29, 2002 1:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

roflmao poor ole ban...lolz...neways

CzeroXweb.cjb.net

will be a MovInG to CzeroX.XposerzUnited.com

better hostng W0oT

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 1:11 am    Post subject: Erm... Eternal2u, I've visited the site and... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't know if I wanna affiliate with them. I understand that Westwood doesn't really gives a shit for their old projects and offers no sort of support for them, however, I disagree with the hacking ideology. I mean, you can even announce their news in this forum, I dont care, but I don't think PPM should support that. It's against our Terms of Service with EE (our host) and it's not good to steal someone else's serial key or have yours stolen and banned from WOL. Really... What do you guys think? Should PPM affiliate with the underground sites of CnC community?

PS: From our affiliates, the only one who has any sort of trainers or hacks is Entertainment Explosion. They support the use of these tools exclusively against AI, NOT AGAINST HUMAN PLAYERS. That's also why they have a blacklist. To show those who use it against humans.

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

which one likes trainers?

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hes talking about XposerzUnited.com

because they do have trainers and shit for alot of different games....

they ideology behind "Xposer" sites is that if you flood a server with cheats such as trainers and ahcks thent he company will patch that server more often and reduce the cheating..."Xposer" sites arent intentional ruing servers for that youll have to look @ the company who refuses to patch there games....

if you dotn want to affilate with XU thats fin and good just tryign to raise hits on boths sides :S

As for Cz were like Entexplode in that we support trainers but only against AI and we'll have a black list once the CnC sections are completed...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
they ideology behind "Xposer" sites is that if you flood a server with cheats such as trainers and ahcks thent he company will patch that server more often and reduce the cheating..."Xposer" sites arent intentional ruing servers for that youll have to look @ the company who refuses to patch there games....

- Ok, but do you really think that Westwood will still patch TS? Lol... maybe they can patch WOL accidentally, but thanks to them, WOL is n00bed and the chat was disabled there (only private works).

As for Cz, the affiliation can be possible, but I need a second look at it later...

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 04, 2002 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

no worries about WOL soon like real soon WU will be otu and ill leave WOL forever...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2002 3:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Btw, Eternal2u, alert us when the CZeroXWeb site is out, so we can affiliate... but as for the other one, I´m sorry, but I dont think hacking is a good solution for things...

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea yea i got ya on that and erm CzeroX.XposerzUnited.com is up fine and well BUT where having a great amount of difficulties with switching our server over to there site im about ready to reinstall smileys themes etc and say ztype it and start over and try to get as many mems back as possible :S

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The site has a good layout, but just like Dooffy's site, it has no real content. I mean, let's wait a bit and post the affiliate button here, so we can add you soon.

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats our official button now and

CzeroX.XposerzUnited.com is the main site

the new forums are at

CzeroX.XposerzUnited.com/phpBB2/

site updates are comming slowly but me and him both are busy at school so...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 18, 2002 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, when I get in the internet at home, I´ll add your site and check some new pictures that some members did :p... but for now, I´m i the univerisity and I can do much except posting news here...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Mate... I've been analysing here and... 271kb an affiliate button??? It's too much, isn't it? Could you make a simpler one? Smaller, I mean, because there are lots of people who visit this site that uses the stone age dial up (like me)... it will slow down the loading time of the site too much, mate... seriously...

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

LOL ill try and make it a bit smaller for you LolZ

i guess ill just do a simply name still frame one Lol

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 7:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

For Banshee:

Hint: Warez

Eternal2u wrote:
h

they ideology behind "Xposer" sites is that if you flood a server with cheats such as trainers and ahcks thent he company will patch that server more often and reduce the cheating..."Xposer" sites arent intentional ruing servers for that youll have to look @ the company who refuses to patch there games.......

Won't work. They won't make any updates for old games.
As Delphi said "not enough resources"... which means that they don't care at all.
Thanks to all "Xposer" sites, it is impossible to play Yuri's Revenge without being cheated at least once.
The ladder is ruined.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You´re completely right, Seaman. WOl for TS, FS, RA2 and YR is full of n00bs because of these kind of cheaters, trainers and etc that people waste their time doing thinking that one day Westwood will patch them. I dont think that they know that now Westwood only wants to gain cash with Generals and will make a package with all their old games for those who like Generals play more Command & Conquer... just like they always do...

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

http://www.imagemagician.com/images/eternal22/LowxGradexButton.gif

as for the Xposerz sites there mainly doign it for FUTURE games to be better made and to be patched more b4 they abandon it and YR isa n00bs game now and it was when it got released just anothert ank war game so i dunt give 2 shits about it Wink

Also if you've been playing long enough you'd knwo that there are clans and such you can trust to play thats how i always set up games on ts/fs so i kno there are ways to getting a good game going....

and be glad because www.westwoodexposed.org is turning pro-WW so it will just be exposeing those fuckign n00b cheaters and also tehre developing a Westwood Underworld server that will be cheat free for ts/fs and for ra2/yr so there not as bad as most of you pro-WW peeps been makign them out to be Wink

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 21, 2002 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

erm, 80kb is still too much, mate... it takes about 30 seconds to load in the slow modems... make it smaller, something near 30kb...

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

damn can you say upgrade LOL ill make it a still frame..

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 22, 2002 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It´s ok, mate... I´m gonna add it when I buy a new video-card. I´ve gfot the cash in this exact second and I´m probably gonna buy a GeForce 3 Very Happy... So, Tuesday, about 2:00am GMT I add ya...

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Dec 23, 2002 7:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol we added you on our affilates portal its not linked yet tho cause i dunno why really Cz loseing his mind im thinking LOL

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 3:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

added...

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2002 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You have lost one affiliate now.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
To download these files, join the forum and click the desired links.

CzeroX Web do not believe in cheating, please use the files for OFF-LINE enjoyment.

The only reason I'm not against this site. They do not support an online use of trainers, Seaman. Believe me, PPM will not affiliate with their host.

For more info, check the PPM's site and its recent news.

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 10:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Quote:
To download these files, join the forum and click the desired links.

CzeroX Web do not believe in cheating, please use the files for OFF-LINE enjoyment.

The only reason I'm not against this site. They do not support an online use of trainers, Seaman. Believe me, PPM will not affiliate with their host.

For more info, check the PPM's site and its recent news.

There's just one problem:
They ARE used online. No matter what they said, n00bs will go download them and use them online.

And I don't want to link to a site that provides hacks or cracks for games or anything illegal.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SeaMan wrote:
There's just one problem:
They ARE used online. No matter what they said, n00bs will go download them and use them online.

And I don't want to link to a site that provides hacks or cracks for games or anything illegal.

Eternal2u wrote:
we'll have a black list once the CnC sections are completed...

People can create mods, I offer mods for those who have good intentions, but who knows if someone uses my tutorials to make mod maps to get advantage over friends on WOL? The point is the same. If they had an XposersUnited ideology, I would surely NOT affiliate with them. CZeroX will even try to "reduce" the problem with blacklists, but we know that blacklists doesnt help much...

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

erm Seaman grow the ztype up we ahve a blacklist on our forums now along with 2 annoucments in both download sections for people to know that those downloads are STRICTLY for OFFLINE use so if you want to bitch have at it but you have no excuse..

And if you played a games for years ti would get a bit old playing the same thign over and voer again trainers just spice it up a bit...as for example sunedit2k is a proggie i used alot b4 i went to online play because it had soem cool options and made ti possible for me to have cooler units and shit i also used money trainers etc OFFLINE to build incredibly large bases then i took pics of them for a few sites POTD things so dont come at me with newbs will always use them online and some of the trainers im going to be putting up DONT work online so step off your fuckign high horse..

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Eternal2u, you have your point, but... behave yourself. This is a civilized forum and we want to keep it as one...

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Dec 25, 2002 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

soz he pissed me off a good one tho...

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Wed Jan 01, 2003 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Online trainers will not b put on Czerox now

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Very Happy

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm not sure if the topic is still on affiliates, i was too lazy to read it all.

But i'm back to trying to fix my old site, so far it sucks, but you can see what i've got at http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/cnc-central/index.htm

And if i mistyped that http://www.cnc-central.cjb.net

But remember it ain't done, so don't go blasten to you friend its but up for years (actually its been a long time though)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, adding soon.

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 5:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Really, thanks, i'll add ppm now

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 6:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

added... however, your button is not well.. readable... I think you may understand when you check it out... however, we are using a default size for all buttons..

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Thu Jan 02, 2003 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that size screws up my one Sad

and btw we (the Czerox Team) don't know why the site is down :S i think Czerox was gona contact XpozerUnited(our host)......

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, Stu... but it may return... we wait Wink

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 3:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Really, thanks, i'll add ppm now

PPM is not Team-PPM. Not anymore, please, fix that. Change Team-PPM to PPM.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is ti me, or is Cxerox down?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's for everyone, Dooffy. Just like Stu alerted, host problems.

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Fri Jan 03, 2003 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Czerox Update
Czerox has e-mailed XU(host) but has recieved no replys, also he has been offered hosting so Czerox may swap servers if XU don't reply soon.

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 04, 2003 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

were leaning HARD towards switching host pothead is a good m8 of mine but we need a reliable host so we will soon be switching more than likely we have had an offer from 2 respectable host that are VERY reliable so were debating on which we will choose..

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2003 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, i'll fix now, as long as it uploads right

stucuk
Geek

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 1:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Czerox is back online with the same url btw

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 10, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok...

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 12:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea back online with alot of additions too Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [50 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!