Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:35 pm
All times are UTC + 0
[1.05] Something wrong with Cabal on online matches...
Moderators: The DvD
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:42 pm    Post subject:  [1.05] Something wrong with Cabal on online matches... Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

My suggestion now is to not choose either the MRL, either Cabal.

I was playing with Dooffy against an insane GDI AI. We were kinda surviving and we have not built any Cyborg Reaper II or whatever that thing is called.

AI was sending its second Mammoth MK2 (the first destroyed my cabal obelisk in one shot, but I managed to kill it with EMP). I sent a group of Cabal Fighters (or whatever is that air unit called) and when it was on its very red... close to be killed... and my fighter keep shooting several times on it... the game left without a single IE... and it refuses to return. If I wanna play it again, I need to restart my comp :S... So, we have to find out what's going on with Cabal... There were more people with crashs... if you are one, please, post here your story...

Last edited by Banshee on Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ROFL!!!

Wake up, pal! Its ROTD, not TSTW!!!

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ROFL!

I... didnt paid attention to the... err.r.. name of the forum! #Tongue

Now, I moved to the correct forum #Tongue...

meh... must be the new year Laughing

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

D
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

btw banshee, my comp crashed Sad then u stop replying later :p

another wierd bug with cabal its the core defender, cos its built as a building, im not sure whehter its cos its a free unit or w/e, but i got pwned, and no1 could  find my last unit, not even me! so i surrendered while the screen was where my base was, and i saw a small explosion from something i couldnt no select and was invisivle, and it was exactly where my cabal was built. because of that my opponent couldnt kill me him self, a hunter seeker even went for a civilian building before my invisble one

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

use the "m" or ''n'' button to switch between units. useful when u cant find something...

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Also got a bug to report..For some odd reason...I got a Runtime error during the game..and it strangly only happened during a skirmish game on Meep Lightly (Tread Lightly)...And little later, I did get another during one of the TSTW Maps..Each time, I was selecting the Temple of NOD, checking on its health. =o

D
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 2:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i was pressing n for like 10 minutes

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Meh all of this should be fixed in 1.1 #Tongue

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heh...And the Communist Mario Marches on..*Glances to the Icon* xD

Anyway, For those that had errors Saturday...Did you run the game with 98 Compat. on? O_o

D
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i used 95 and u know i  did, u was there waiting for me to return #Tongue

Von Kriplespac
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, yea..I had 95 up too.. =p

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 7:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thats weird i use b and n, but on RA2 i have to use n and m  Confused

ayylmao on Discord

Zwapp
Civilian

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

the buildable defender is actually an invisible unit with the defender as a free unit, I guess it's made this way to keep the build limit even when the defender deploys, however this makes the defender a absolutly one time use, once it's destroyed, there's no way of building it again.
the solution could be either to make the defender unable to deploy and make it be buildt as the defender and not the fake struc.
or the defender should just not have a build limit and just get a little weaker!

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2005 11:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is fixed in 1.1, the Defender charges like a superweapon and when it's finished you can release it. If you would wait long enough you could have more defenders.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [14 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon