Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:26 am
All times are UTC + 0
GDI truck
Moderators: Global Moderators, Media Hut Moderators, OpenRA Moderators, Red Alert 2 Moderators, Tiberian Sun Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [31 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject:  GDI truck Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well itsmy first "real" voxel so its not too good but..well wanned to show ya all anyway

gdi_truck.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.68 KB
 Viewed:  11495 Time(s)

gdi_truck.PNG

gditruck.vxl
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  gditruck.vxl
 Filesize:  13.19 KB
 Downloaded:  413 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Heres a more textured version

gdi_truck2.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  1.19 KB
 Viewed:  11487 Time(s)

gdi_truck2.PNG

gditruck2.vxl
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  gditruck2.vxl
 Filesize:  13.2 KB
 Downloaded:  427 Time(s)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Its a good start, but the wheels definately need to be covered. They look wierd just sticking out from underneth the cab and load like that :p

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL
Denmon
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

How do you mean?

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

he means make it not crap

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Notice the wheels are underneth the van, not out to the sides

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL
Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2005 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well the wheels are kinda sticking out as above mentioned and i'm not sure about the red lines (i'm not trying to insult your truck), because they might not fit into the gdi scheme (someone comment if i'm wrong)... but it's a good start, and a really nice truck Smile

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Red is remap Wink

And i must say i like it a lot, except for the wheels.

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like its wheels. It looks more all-terrainy...

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are the wheels better now?

truck3.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  951 Bytes
 Viewed:  11418 Time(s)

truck3.PNG

truck3.vxl
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  truck3.vxl
 Filesize:  12.97 KB
 Downloaded:  409 Time(s)

Pepzi
Plasma Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Much better, but there's still some details missing under the truck.. check the truckb vxl to see what i mean. But other than that "Jättebra".

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tjena mannen!!!!!!! eru svensk? fan...det e bra med svennar som moddar med tanke på att vi är en under klassad minoritet

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 12:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ztype the fuckin fuckers

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

translation:
Hey man!!!! so your a swede? damn... its good with swedes that mod as we are a small minority

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

here they are ingame and you cant really c a diffrence... the one's marked "1" are with the wheels stickin out, the one marked 2 is with the wheels below the truck

ingame.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.82 KB
 Viewed:  11390 Time(s)

ingame.PNG

Remus
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Actually, I can see the difference somewhat. Number 2 with the wheels underneath definitely looks better.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I definitelly agree with Ragnarok.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Mike
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I definately agree with Banshee.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 03, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes theres a small diffrence... but well.... errmm
i agree with mytrust

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And I dissagree with all of you

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok...and what is your oppinion then?(that sounded kindof rude...didnt want it to sound that way)

Ackron
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

HIMO its shite dosent look GDI at all go grow some skill

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 7:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Skill doesnt grow from trees or fall from the sky, Ackron. The grow from testing, imagination and tips. You can help his skills to grow with tips instead of being rude with him. Being rude doesnt help anyone.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why not gdi? its chunky and freak as any other gdi unit. also these wheels are making th vehicle more rock-proof y'all know...

Big Jah wrote:
I like its wheels. It looks more all-terrainy...

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

denmon0728 wrote:
Well its my first "real" voxel

ackron the mighty wrote:
IMHO its shit

#Bad Talk  #Onfire  Surprised

YAY! I need an asbestos suit! Its getting flamey!

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Skill doesnt grow from trees or fall from the sky, Ackron. The grow from testing, imagination and tips. You can help his skills to grow with tips instead of being rude with him. Being rude doesnt help anyone.

well banshee have a point but i shouldent say anything as ive been quite rude to that guy who made the nod orca too

Aint that right bitch?[to alex]

XxpeddyxX
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ayylmao on Discord

Last edited by XxpeddyxX on Sun Jan 15, 2023 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

haha lol

DJFreestyler
Cyborg Engineer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2005 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It looks like a racing truck.... Mr. Green

But other than that, it looks good, especially for your first voxel

The DvD
TiberiumWeb.com Webmaster

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 2:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

denmon0728 wrote:
Aint that right bitch?[to alex]

Don't say that he likes it.

I will say it again, i like this voxel, like i like so many voxels that ackron hates (TSTW voxels). It's good to see you becoming good at stuff Denmon.

Denmon
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 06, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

uhm dvd...me and alex call eachother bitch all the time...
but thnx for the comment!

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [31 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!