Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:31 pm
All times are UTC + 0
u know what would make me dissapointed
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 6:05 am    Post subject:  u know what would make me dissapointed Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if we finally finish the mod, we work forever one it, and it doesn't work, we play with it and it just won't work #Mad and i would get frusterated too, and mad, and ya so there. i pray to god that this mod works without haven't to make it less than what we want it to be

Has beta tested any demo versions yet?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Believe me, it will work, and theirs no reasson why it wont work.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I´m working with a rules.ini here and, sure, there are bugs in the moment, but it´s running well. The first beta version will have less bugs as possible. We won´t release something that doesnt work. Before being released to public, it will be beta tested by members. I am thinking about making some webmasters from very visited sites and from our affiliates be able to play it 2 days before we release it to public, so they can write reviews about it and post in their site when the mod be released...

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ehehehehehehehehhhhhheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeheehheeeeeheheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

D
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jan 24, 2003 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

stupid question

Eternal2u
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 7:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm if you do give it to sites for review remember that CzeroX is gathering a Game Review team Very Happy Very Happy

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 25, 2003 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smile

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

do ex co founders count?

D
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 8:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey, i woundlt mind testing sutff

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't think any of us would, this is going to be one hell of a mod. (I mean come on, its got me working on it Wink )

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

its damn right its gona b 1 hell of a mod, thing is LC will probaly steal it and take all crdit for it

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We'll do all needed procedures for a disaster like that not happen. I already got my plans...

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

good

SMIFFGIG
General

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

when its ready you can count me in to playtest it and ill write a review on it for Tiberium Studios Wink

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2003 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon