Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:29 am
All times are UTC + 0
if you do not own RA1
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
delete me
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 12:52 am    Post subject:  if you do not own RA1 Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

for anyone who may want to beta test, play, or work on this mod but has never, or does not at the moment have a copy of RA1, you can download MiniRA and FullRA from here:

the red alert archive

i actually have been using a copy of minira for testing purposes of the conversion at the moment because my ra1 disc is boxed up and i don't want to have to pull it out and stick it in the cd drive everytime i want to see how something looks anyway. plus it loads faster.

so, get red alert 1 there. and then get ready for the tiberium wastelands![/url]

General Drippik
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i have red alert,but can I beta test it

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 7:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can be a tester

Liek ZOMG X 2
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Big Jah wrote:
I can be a tester

/\____/\

delete me
Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

of course you are testers. i was just writing this post for people who might not have ra1 who would be interested...

beta test will not be for a while though...

so be patient.

Liek ZOMG X 2
Flamethrower

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is the version of RA1 I use

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon