Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:36 pm
All times are UTC + 0
From the Sovs to the Russian Alliance to The Alliance
Moderators: shadowfx78
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject:  From the Sovs to the Russian Alliance to The Alliance Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well i know i havent updated the Soviets now known as the Alliance section much that will soon change.  Later today i hope to put up pictures of many of the new/improved units that are now in the Alliances Arsenal

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2005 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IMHO "The Alliance" sux, cuz its too much like Allies. Better name it something like "The Union" or "Soviet/Russian Confederation".

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks for the input big jah.  What about The Federation?

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NO!!! not That!

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i need some help coming up with a suitable name then.

They are a Terroristic Paramilitary Group that uses chemcial, nuclear and biolgical weapons as well as suicide tactics.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Red Star?

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scavangers

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

maybe somethin like The Core?

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

NO, this isn't Total Annihilation!!!!!
And neither Red Star, as this isn't advance wars neither.

I say Scavengers, i'm with carnautorus
And maybe to make the Scavenger army name more insteresting...why not call them the "Scavenger Empire"?

For shadowfx78 ONLY:
http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=62870#62870

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Scarvengers WTF? IT doesn't make sense

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well in a way Scavengers makes perfect sense good thinking Carnotaurus and Alex05 thanks for the input.  

Alex05 thanks for the loading screens they are awesome where did u get them from if i may ask?

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They were made by Blodo and i modified a soviet one to fit the scavenger Logo in it. I'm glad you like them. I hope you use them in your mod.  Very Happy

Last edited by Alex06 on Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:09 pm; edited 2 times in total

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I will most certainly use them thanks and tell blodo i said a big thanks.  Where did u find that logo?

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I made the scavenger logo on the Beta RA2 Soviet Conyard....it's not complete yet  (the SHP), but when it is, it's gonna be really good!

Last edited by Alex06 on Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:14 pm; edited 2 times in total

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cool i like it dude keep up the good work....

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

shadowfx78 wrote:
I will most certainly use them thanks and tell blodo i said a big thanks.  Where did u find that logo?

that's the renegade 2 Soviet Logo for the "Scavengers/Fallen Soviet Empire" The game was canceled, so the guy who did that (Thomas A. Skazkcoly (or something like that) whas his name) logo released it on his site. It's supposed to be the logo for when the soviets turn to NOD.

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just want to make sure i properly credit people for things thats why im asking

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

shadowfx78 wrote:
I just want to make sure i properly credit people for things thats why im asking

Sure, there's no problem, just ask!  Smile
His name is "Thomas A. Skazkolczay"

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

WHAT THE HELL??????? LOADING SCREENS MADE BY BLODO?!?!?!?

Shadow, you'd better show them to me cause I smell ripoff! #evil If me and alex05 are talking about same Blodo, I have doubts about stuff he gave to you.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

*gulp.....* I thought he made them. Anyways...i took them from your forum...anyways, what made you guess it was THOSE loading screens? Anyways, Shadowfx, credit me (for modifying the loading screen), Blodo and Speeder (they made the original one) and Thomas A. Skazkolczay for the scavenger logo.

EDIT: too much "anyways" in this post....lol  Laughing

Last edited by Alex06 on Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:21 pm; edited 1 time in total

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Show me the screens shadow.... for your safety...

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Blodo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You people didnt even ask if you can use it. What if those screens were made exclusively for MO? I have full rights to demand you not using those screens. Please make your own, stealing them is definatly not good for either you or your mod.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

At least...you can use the logo and the russian scavenger flag...

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Trash cans VS scarvengers MOD. LOL!

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Blodo: dont yell at me i had no idea that they werent public assests, you should be yelling at Alex05.

Speeder: Here they are. Since this BS started the only thing i had really planned on using was the Scavenger Flag with the Scorpion Tail logo.  Maybe one of you guys can help me make just the back grounds for the screens the way i really want them?

Gufu quit spamming my forum

englandload8yi.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  151.92 KB
 Viewed:  8290 Time(s)

englandload8yi.jpg

ScavengerLoad800.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  219.21 KB
 Viewed:  8290 Time(s)

ScavengerLoad800.png

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [25 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon