Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 11:43 am
All times are UTC + 0
Loading screens
Moderators: shadowfx78
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:31 pm    Post subject:  Loading screens Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry for buggying you shadow, because I know this thing wasn't your fault, but I have to tell you the thing - You are not allowed to use loading screens, alex05 gave you, because it's exclusive asset of our Mental Omega APYR modification. Alex05 even didn't ask us about using or modyfing it. If you use those in your mod, it will be ripoff, so better think what you'll do. And for second time i would propose you to make sure where do files and ideas alex05 gave you, come from. I also noticed that he gave you same theme pack ideas which is used in Mental Omega Themepack (I recognised it by themes names he gave).

You both are lucky that I noticed what the hell is going on, because after mod release, more bad things would happen... This was short advice to Metal Storm's author, thanks for attention.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Why not just PM him this hole message instead? And why is that only an exclusive asset? He's crediting you and also, i was going to modify the allied one so it fits with the scavenger one. And there is no Yuri army in Metal Storm. The loading screens were just examples except the Scavenger one. The allies would have had a TOTALLY different one to make the mod more....special. And the themes can be used by anyone....

Last edited by Alex06 on Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Themes yes, but not the loading screens!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just the scavenger one, please? that little icon of the tank will be replaced, i will only keep the rest. And i'm gonna make different allied ones.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's better no... For two reasons:

1) Stealing or taking common resources and putting in your mod is bad. Lower your reputation and show your lack of skills.

2) Good mods are original Wink.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As Banshee said Wink

No, then

Blodo
Civilian

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ya sorry guys. These were made exclusive for MO. I didnt announce them public asset.

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well Alex05 im pretty dang mad at you.  Your a thief, and being ethical im not going to use them ill make my own.  What about the logo did u get permission to use that?

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

shadowfx78 wrote:
Well Alex05 im pretty dang mad at you.  Your a thief, and being ethical im not going to use them ill make my own.  What about the logo did u get permission to use that?

But i'm sorry!!! Crying or Very sad And the logo, yes you can use it. Are you really mad at me??? Sad

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You can use the logo, Apollo did same thing for Freedom League in Robot Storm.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Geez, i'm sorry for what i did, i never thought it would be such a buzz.

shadowfx78
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well if its not explicitly available to the public then it should not be used.  Take this as a learning experience Alex05.

ApolloTD
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Mar 29, 2005 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes the logo can used as liked, as for rest, taking the easy route isn't the best route.
but it's solved so Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [13 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon