Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:46 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Attention Eclipse Forum Member Who Ever Visited Here!
Moderators: Global Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject:  Attention Eclipse Forum Member Who Ever Visited Here! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've never registered there. Someone else registered as Banshee and pretended to be me and post a lot of crap to make people see me as a n00b and a retard.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The story is long and basically starts when Vlad joined PPM (in the old times) in the beggining of 2002. He becomes friendly, send us some of what he claims his work and do everything to try get promoted to the classified forums we used to have. However, the members don't trust him much (including myself), specially because he was also working in 2 other mods and according to some of the paranoid members (including myself), he would steal our work. Time passes and one day (in time of crisis), LC and I announce that would be leaving PPM. Karreman authorizes Vlad to get into the classified forums and disable them few hours later. After this, he changes his stances with us. In the following day (before Karremania activates the domain), he uses VPR (UW's staff) name in a fake e-mail account in MSN and send to me and Greyfox trojan a trojan horse in a exe file known as ppmreborn.exe. He also claims that he was hacked and that his nickname was stolen when the forums returned. Also he changes his signature and makes LC's head to believe him (an actor, of course). Karremania find out the fraud by checking hostnames and IP and noticing that they are the same and starts to hate Vlad. LC kept supporting Vlad saying blindly that he is innocent. Some months later, I abandoned PPM and LC convinced Karremania to give the access to the classified forums back to Vlad. He creates a major confusion there and declare war at Kane, CC and LC. He starts using Deadly Fear Command to post news insulting LC, Kane and CC even after PPM splitted. His news posts consisted of a load of lies that he created when he was posting it and in a bunch of flames against us. He also stole TS's password and accessed our current staff forums and got few graphics there. One of them, was the war factory posted in Eclipse's post (which is an evidence that he was the one who posted or was heavly supporting the one who posted as Banshee there). After TS changes his password and Vlad get banned, our relation with him has calmed for 2 months. In Federation The Gathering, we've started to exchange flames and have problems again. However, that was not the direct cause of it.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The main cause of it was the Superweapon Researchs Conclusion that I posted everywhere. My initial intention was not to flame Vlad and LC, but only to spread the tutorial around. However, I needed a way to express that I didn't wanted him and neither LC to post in his webspace and I posted a copyright notice for that. I know, it was a mistake that I did it in a wrong way and made some of people dislike me (understanding me in a wrong way). But it was my failure and I will not repeat it. Next time, I will only post research conclusions in this forum.

The copyright pissed him off enough to flame me everywhere and now, do this idiocy in Eclipse. And we have some proofs that it was done by Vlad or someone very close (and in case it was Vlad, he used a proxy server)

- The picture posted was the few ones which were in the staff forums when he used TS's account to view it. However, he didn't know that Tapek, not me, did that and that even he said that it was good that he needed some help to improve it.
- The "Banshee" from that forums uses to say that his mod will be the best. I've never said that it will be the best, because best is something that we cannot define. I mean, there are 6 billion people in the whole world. Each one have their own criteria to define what is best or not. So, we say that we want to create a good and enjoyable mod. It doesnt need to be the best, because our objective is to have fun and offer the fun.
- The "Banshee" from that forums said that the layout of PPM's site is the best. Sincerily, I hate the current layout and that's why I'm working hard to make a better one, but my design skills are not very good. So, thanks to Sk8erkid's help, I'm gonna release a new one soon*.
- Comparing mods and claiming that his own mod will be the best ever is characteristic of Vlad, not mine.
- The warfactory that Tapek made was not really bad, however, not good and can't be an example of a good graphic. However, Vlad tends to increases the value of things he have and so he did when he posted there using my name.
- I dont make extreme grave mistakes with VBCode like it was made in the first message of that topic.
- He forgot the PPM logo in the signature.

Quote:
banshee_ppm@hotmail.com

- This e-mail is not mine. My email has no "-". He has done a similar thing with other people...

- Use of expressions that I dont use were also noticed here:

Quote:
so id see why everyone is jealous

Quote:
my layout is mostly better than stuff previously produced here.....e.g. neolantix. more like ]nooBolantix

Quote:
Why did you close that wreched mod of Fl? is that because it was poor?

PS: What does wreched means?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Some comments about the idiocy written by him:

-
Quote:
- You credit PPM (http://ppm.entexplode.com)
to the fullest, and you use are name in your mod in the readme file
- The site you are posting this on must be affiliated with ppm, and that they are on friendly terms with us

The copyright was ridiculous modified as a parody f the mistake I made. I dont care if you post it anywhere as long as it's not Vlad's site or LC's. Even if... in case it's posted there, it would be ridiculous to call lawyers... lol... so ztype that....

Quote:
Most of this knowledge was found by ppm...who are considered the best TS and warcraft modders...to prove how good we are at graphics look at the attachment , its a war factory.

- This statement is completley false. Most of stuff there was found out by Mr. Muk and some other people, however I've found out thanks to Muk's research and used his research as a reference. And that's why he is credited there. We are not considered the best TS modders because we havent released our mod and we dont think we will ever be considered. I also dont care about it. I mean, the important is that PPM becomes a good and enjoyable mod. Best is undefinable just like a said before. The war factory posted there will NOT be used in our mod, because last month we got a better one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But, anyway, if you are curious to see the topic I'm talking about, be prepared for a good laugh, because it's hilarious. Unfortunately, it's terrible to be in my point of view reading that...

http://dev.atomicwienerdog.com/eclipse/showthread.php?s=070307ffe431161baea9afab834754eb&threadid=117&perpage=20&pagenumber=2

* soon may vary between 1 day to 1 month.

Last edited by Banshee on Tue Feb 04, 2003 1:10 pm; edited 2 times in total

The Mad Ivan
Civilian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I hope you`ll forgive all that i sad about the site and all at Eclipse.It was just to make the guy that wanted to "be you" .I dont really think that the layout of PPM sucks and all.I hope you forgive me,please?

dougfunie
Grenadier

PostPosted: Sat Jan 11, 2003 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've registered at Eclipse and added my reply as well. If an admin there can provide me with the IP of the poster, I can check logs on both entexplode.com and ppm.entexplode.com to possibly find out who it really is.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I hope you`ll forgive all that i sad about the site and all at Eclipse.It was just to make the guy that wanted to "be you" .I dont really think that the layout of PPM sucks and all.I hope you forgive me,please?

- Yea, no problem. If I were you who doesnt know me very well, would be confused as well. As for the layout, I don't care. Personally I don't like it and Sk8er's layout is much better Wink

Quote:
I've registered at Eclipse and added my reply as well. If an admin there can provide me with the IP of the poster, I can check logs on both entexplode.com and ppm.entexplode.com to possibly find out who it really is.

- Thanks, mate!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 12, 2003 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Huhu it's horrible ... Crying or Very sad

Tapek

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The kid has too much time on his hands and doing things like that makes him feel better about himself.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [6 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace!