Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:45 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Half-life: Counter-strike
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 3:36 am    Post subject:  Half-life: Counter-strike Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Source or normal.

Favorite gun/weapon combo

My favorite gun would have to be the FN Five-Seven (CT advanced pistol, that costs 800 $).

Reason, has a larger clip, quieter sound, and looks cooler than the Desert Eagle. That and it isn't shiny. It fit's my style, of blasting glass floors. (I play on the Pirates Playhouse Glassfloor maps. Fun, blowing the floor under your enemy, then tagging him while he's falling.)

The SMGs & pistols are, IMO, the best weapons.

"Banned" RP here

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't really like this game. I rarely played it. I have both Source and 1.6.
Favorite weapon........Umm, the M16 and all snipers (I love to camp Smile). The pistols are the best, if you know to head shoot.

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 10:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, I'm a big fan of Source. Personally, I'll use M4/AK47 or FAMAS/Galil. I tend to only use the Glock or Five-Seven as pistols. I never use shotguns and only ever use the Scout on maps like Compound, or if I'm bored and want some kills.

Many people underestimate the Five-Seven, but it's remarkably good. It can fire loads of rounds in a short amount of time and works best whilst running towards the enemy.

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I find pistols remarkably useful, as they don't slow you down.

Besides, I rarely feel the need for heavy weapons. A pistol is a great weapon all on it's own.

"Banned" RP here

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In most of my games, I use the pistols as primary weapons. In some games (like HL; HL2) they are efficient against small things. In other (like Renegade and CS) they are are efficient against anything. Why? Cuz they reload fast.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

When i tend to play them shit mods, i prefer to go for pistols only, either Dual elites :p or Desert Eagle, but if the enemy team is beng a camping whore, i get any rifle with a scope.

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Machin gun(big one)

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Have you actually played CS?

"Banned" RP here

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [8 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum