Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:51 am
All times are UTC + 0
Create a logo for the cyborgs.
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 2 [88 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: 1, 2 Next

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:28 am    Post subject:  Create a logo for the cyborgs. Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, for PPM: Final Dawn need a side logo for the Cyborg Side !

here is the original logo for the cyborg made by TS:

As you see, it is a little pixelised, but it's pretty cool.

So, we need your help for the creation !

If you want to create a logo for the cyborg side, make it !

I will make one when i will be free but i'd like to see your creations ! so, in this topic, post your logo creation Smile

Thanks !

Tapek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is nothing wrong with that one, it just needs to look smoother.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 10:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah, I think the design is just fine, it just needs some work to make it as if westwood made it.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yes, that was i was talking with "pixelised"

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's still slightly pixelised but i rushed this one out for you,

cyborgsymbol2.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  30.62 KB
 Viewed:  34276 Time(s)

cyborgsymbol2.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh... My... God!!!!! IT'S OWNAGE!!!!! Thanks, mate!

Tapek

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looking better already, just needs a smooth over on the straight lines. Nice background on it.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ya it looks kick ass

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok i reworked the cyborglogo modified by tratos, tratos is better than me for the background, so i haded special new effect, and the logo is not texturised, so look, i make two logo, the first without blue, the second with a major blue glow in the center

Smile

Tratos: good work on the background !

cyborglogo_blue.jpg
 Description:
Here is the logo with the blue in center
 Filesize:  25.05 KB
 Viewed:  34259 Time(s)

cyborglogo_blue.jpg

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and...

cyborglogo_notblue.jpg
 Description:
here is the cyborg logo, without the blue glow in the center of the pic.
 Filesize:  22.58 KB
 Viewed:  34302 Time(s)

cyborglogo_notblue.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Your second one is even better, Maxim Very Happy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes, but i have an idea, Tratos is better than me to make the background, so if he can work on the TDL logo side, to add a very good background, i could work on it to add some effect. I have already finish a pre-version of the logo, but i want a pretty background like tratos made Wink

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 1:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that's fine with me

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, good work to you ! Smile

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what does the logo look like and i'll try to make the background fit the design fit the design.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, i made 4 take your pick -

tdl organic.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  71.61 KB
 Viewed:  34217 Time(s)

tdl organic.jpg

tdl metallic.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  46.33 KB
 Viewed:  34208 Time(s)

tdl metallic.jpg

tdl lightning.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  45.93 KB
 Viewed:  34201 Time(s)

tdl lightning.jpg

tdl fire effect.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  34.59 KB
 Viewed:  34195 Time(s)

tdl fire effect.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The 4th one has nothing to do with TDL, but the second one looks better, specially because technology is the weak point of TDL. That's why the first one doesnt fit.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i can recolour the 4th one to green if required, in fact i can recolour any of them if needed.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok, with the effect:

with and without the background

Smile

logowithoutbackground.jpg
 Description:
and without bg
 Filesize:  32.45 KB
 Viewed:  34431 Time(s)

logowithoutbackground.jpg

logowithbackground.jpg
 Description:
with background
 Filesize:  40.6 KB
 Viewed:  34184 Time(s)

logowithbackground.jpg

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 4:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

without background is better....

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 6:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i agree....
i made a lame attempt at improvement but it looks too soft and i want a more metallic look. i cant sharpen it any more either without killling the sunburst thingie. so atttempt=failed

tdllogo2.tif
 Description:
tif version w/ more colors
 Filesize:  22.61 KB
 Viewed:  34174 Time(s)

tdllogo2.tif

tdllogo2.gif
 Description:
improve if you can
 Filesize:  7.36 KB
 Viewed:  34170 Time(s)

tdllogo2.gif

D
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey, what programs do u use to modify pics n that, psp7 is just nto cutting it for me

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

psp7 and photoshop 7 all the way.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think that for the TDL logo, the green should be less dark

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 4:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree with you, Maxim.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

whats the URL for photo shop 7

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

D
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2003 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, it would take 30 min max for me 2 dl

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does the trial version of PSP 7 any different than the retail?

Oh, and I making a loading screen for the cyborgs, its looking good, so far. Anyone known where I can find some good pictures of a Cyborg, Cyborg Commando, or even the Cyborg Repear??? I need a nice picture.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tapek

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 8:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS, we cant put new loading screens in.

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

saw all of the other TDL logos, so i thought, why not give it a try?

The TDL logo jacked up.

tdl.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  6.52 KB
 Viewed:  34118 Time(s)

tdl.png

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

good Razz

but the point of the arrow in down in the picture are little pixellised

i will rectify that later Smile

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 3:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In answer to TS question, no there is no difference except as far as i know the trial version has a 30 day limit after which it becomes inoperable.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

That is, unless you can be bothered to set your pc date back a few days Wink

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, he can... however, guys, it's better to return to the logo topic, because we have Terms Of Service with our host and topics related to warez stuff shouldnt be here...

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

IM SHOCKED YOU COULD EVEN THINK SUCH A THING (is the 3rd or the 6th today?).

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

???

Btw, Cole003g's logo rules!

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

that was to One of a kind not you Banshee, anyway ill return to topic now.

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol, likewise

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So, what so far you prefer? Maxim's logo? Kopaka's logo? or Cole's logo? (Btw, Cole, it's Tiberian Defense League and not Tiberium. A minor difference can change the whole meaning of the side)

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not sure, I like Maxim's because it is a third mine but Cole003g's because it owns!

hellfire
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like Cole's but think he should hav kept with the original image of the bird on the in the green since this new one is a lil hard to make out.

All hail me

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
D
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Anyone known where I can find some good pictures of a Cyborg, Cyborg Commando, or even the Cyborg Repear???

yo TS, if ur still lookin for sum, i found 2 while looking for sumthing on a disk

ill post more if i fidn any more

cyborgs ii.jpg
 Description:
cyborg pic 2
 Filesize:  49.56 KB
 Viewed:  34090 Time(s)

cyborgs ii.jpg

cyborgs i.jpg
 Description:
Cyborg Pic 1
 Filesize:  27.55 KB
 Viewed:  34090 Time(s)

cyborgs i.jpg

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 05, 2003 10:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

jeebers thats big

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
yo TS, if ur still lookin for sum, i found 2 while looking for sumthing on a disk

Thanks doofy, but I already had those pics.

Quote:
TS, we cant put new loading screens in.
Shocked... Are you sure? I thought I remember seeing another mod with a different loading screen.

Heres my loading screen for the cyborgs.

cyborgscreen1.gif
 Description:
Tell me what you think
 Filesize:  146.74 KB
 Viewed:  34077 Time(s)

cyborgscreen1.gif

Tapek

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS, you can only replace the existing loading screens, you can't add new ones.

And your loading screen looks good, but what is CABAL doing there? CABAL is not included in the mod. And all this work should be going into the Recruit forum, as people might steal it.

In regards to the new TDL logo, the general shape and design is good, but I do not like a picture being placed in it, it should really look more like a symbol, and not a detailed picture, if you know what I mean.

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oh bugger! Oops! ill fix the text on the logo, and the picture as well. But hey, thanks for the good comments

PRAISE IS GOOD!! Very Happy

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL

PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2003 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can add some effect on cole003g's logo, like i do with tratos's logo

Smile

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon