Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:04 am
All times are UTC + 0
Act of War
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:32 pm    Post subject:  Act of War Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Although I'm sure this game has been discussed before, I just bought it and must say, it is awesome! It just screams [b]<i>quality</i>[/b]! Even the setup is excellent, it plays a video while it installs, so you don't have to go away while you wait. The FMVs are of excellent quality, better than most of even the C&C FMVs, and feature good acting. There are videos all over through the missions that sync up <u>very</u> well with what's going on on the battlefield! The whole game is based on a book, and the story is extremely well-written for a game, and even well for a movie!

The one thing I'm wondering about is modability... Ah well, its very fun even without mods.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I LOVE THIS GAME.
the grafic is AWSOME.

This look like relly WAR.
Buy this game dont buy C&C game then.!

DeathRay2K
is no mod too the game yet is have find 2 mod now but them have just start.

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It's a awsome game. Like you said,it just screams quality, but it looks exactly like Generals, althought it aint.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The FMV are very long, and i could skip the first one, and it goe son for over five minuttes :'(.
I admit it is a good game with good gameplay, but its just another game which makes it seem everyone replies on america.
For instance, its like the second mission, your squad goes to the UK to defend some people, like WTF, wheres our army, wheres our airforce, it just makes us seem like pussies, just so america can make its E-Dick that little bit bigger.

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I agree that it does go over the top with the praise-america, but its sill really cool. And you still get to play as the enemy.

Nuclear General
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Anderwin wrote:
I LOVE THIS GAME.
the grafic is AWSOME.

This look like relly WAR.
Buy this game dont buy C&C game then.!

DeathRay2K
is no mod too the game yet is have find 2 mod now but them have just start.

Never heard of the game. But sounds good. Anywho, Not to be rude Anderwin, but you should get a bit better at ur english. Its hard to understand you sometimes. Im jut making a suggestion.

Last edited by Nuclear General on Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:25 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Listen to the kettle calling the pot black. XD.

Anyways, I played a demo, but I got problems with the monitor, it was flickering while I played it.

"Banned" RP here

Nuclear General
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 4:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Tyler Adams wrote:

Huh? Wut do u mean??

Last edited by Nuclear General on Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

D wrote:
The FMV are very long, and i could skip the first one, and it goe son for over five minuttes :'(.
I admit it is a good game with good gameplay, but its just another game which makes it seem everyone replies on america.
For instance, its like the second mission, your squad goes to the UK to defend some people, like WTF, wheres our army, wheres our airforce, it just makes us seem like pussies, just so america can make its E-Dick that little bit bigger.
STFU! America's Army is the best. Without it, we'd be in war! America is everywhere!
I agree with ya. WTF, in WW2 England had many victories. In D-Day, there where a lot of english men. Don't you see? All game made in USA are the same. USA goes and saves England. USA  saves Germany. USA saves all. This thing is starting to get boring and it's continuosly repeated.

D
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In that short paragraph, you took both sides of the arguments. You told me that america's army 'is the best' and then went of to say that it stupid.

I've noticed you've done this in almost all of your posts, saying one thing, and because some one else say another thing, you change to their side.

You are nothing more than a suckup, and i hate suckups.

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think the first bit was sarcasm, but if so, it should've been followed with a Rolling Eyes
Mod_Making_Maniac_2005 wrote:
Tyler Adams wrote:

Huh? Wut do u mean??

What that means is that you're English is as bad as his.

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

D wrote:
In that short paragraph, you took both sides of the arguments. You told me that america's army 'is the best' and then went of to say that it stupid.

I've noticed you've done this in almost all of your posts, saying one thing, and because some one else say another thing, you change to their side.

You are nothing more than a suckup, and i hate suckups.
Now I'd really say STFU! In the " STFU! America's Army is the best. Without it, we'd be in war! America is everywhere! " I made fun of a real fact. I meant that most of the americans think that they're the greatest and without them, the world would be doomed. So, look DeathRay's 1st line in the last post.

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2005 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I just thought I'd mention, that some of you seem to think the creators are from the States, but actually they're English. Before this they made financial software in London.  Razz

Nuclear General
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

DeathRay2K wrote:
I think the first bit was sarcasm, but if so, it should've been followed with a Rolling Eyes
Mod_Making_Maniac_2005 wrote:
Tyler Adams wrote:

Huh? Wut do u mean??

What that means is that you're English is as bad as his.

BS. My english is nowhere near as bad as his. My english is way better than Anderwin's(No Offense Anderwin). But I have better english than him.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2005 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I know it =P

Jeje But i have problems whit my langues too so........

I hate it :S I will tray be beter.

I hope i be it too.

But i have be beter ! i got 3+ in a test before 1-2+ Thanks for all =P

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [15 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum