Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:07 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Storyline
Moderators: Dalamar_TheDark
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:13 am    Post subject:  Storyline Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll have the storyline in the morning, but tonight, I'm typing it all up. Just creating this so I don't forget.

Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Bah, yes, I know I'm double posting. I finished the storyline, or at least the first chapter. Enjoy.  Smile

"Worlds turn and nations burn, all with the power of a single word." -me

Year:2033

Dr. Boudreau was working on translating the Tacitus Data Matrix, when she discovered a passage that refered to the period of time before the two Tiberium Wars. The summerized passage inferred that removal of tiberium could be facilitated by rebuilding Einstein's time machine and using it to take the Tacitus, along with the information gleaned from it so far and samples of tiberium, backwards in time to Einstien, one of the greatest minds of our era, where he could study and find a method of destroying or containing the tiberium before the meteor fell near the Tiber river that fatefull day. Dr. Boudreau built this time machine, in hopes that this would prevent not only the spread of the noxious tiberium, but the Tiberium Wars as well. However, there was a different fate in store for her that day...

Dr. Boudreau walked down the long, narrow hallway with the knapsack containing the Tacitus in tow, unsure of where she was. She knew she was in Communist Russia, that much was obvious by the hammer-and-sickle emblems everywhere, but what time? Wandering the halls, looking around at what she'd only seen pictures of in textbooks, trying to place the time she was in, she wasn't paying much attention and she bumped into an older looking man wearing all black. The Tacitus, as if possessing a mind of it's own, rolled down the hall, but the as of yet unidentified young moved swiftly to grasp it. She moved after him quick as lightning, forgetting in her panic that he had no idea of knowing what it was, or it's full potential. As he stood up and turned around, she got the first full glimpse of his face in the glow of the Tacitus. Although her mind registered what she was seeing, she was in too much of a shock to stop the move that would damn millions. Her hand flitted upward to grasp the precious Tacitus, and in the process, brushed against the young man's hand. What she last heard and saw as she was removed from the flow of time would haunt her for eternity; A happier, more youthful Kane than the one she knew saying, "Did you drop this?"

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sounds good. Only one question. Who was erased from time? Dr Boudreau or Kane?

"Banned" RP here

Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Both of them were, in a sense. Kane was removed because of Boudreau touching him, and Boudreau was sort of removed, because her timline no longer exists. The Dr. Boudreau in the Bloody Sunday timeline isn't the same as the one in the Tiberian timeline. In fact, she's probably not a docter at all. Good question.  Very Happy

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Oops.

Note to self, don't go f*cking with time.

"Banned" RP here

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2005 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Don't worry, travel back through time is, according to modern physics, impossible. Forward is theoretically doable.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just one question on the story-what is the Tacitus?

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

have you never played tiberian sun?
from what i've played of tS i think it's some sort of database that holds tonnes of information

Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The tacitus is an alien artifact (possibly created by Kane) that holds the secrets of tiberium and curing it.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I played a hacked version without the clips so I don't know anything.Anyway,how did the professor get the Artefact if kane made it or it was an alien relic?After all,it should be quarded and a single human cannot use it for it's own purposes.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You cheap bastard. I'd ban you if I could for using an illegal Tiberian Sun copy.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well,I'm more of a RA2 guy.Besides,I coulkdn't find the original game,so I bought a pirate version and palyed the game.and when I got tired of it,I didn't want to buy the original.But I've got original RA1 ,Aftermath, RA2 , Dune 2000, YR, Generals , ZH CDs and a lot more other games.

Mr. Pokey
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

why has no one played TD?!?

Organised Rules.ini by Judeau

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maybe because it's old...

Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You've never play TD simply because it's old?  #Good Gift Get out. Now.

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2005 6:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I play it 2-3 times a week.That is very much for me because I have almoast no time for gaming these days Crying or Very sad I was talking about people generally.

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 10:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

is this still the story?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Dalamar_TheDark
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This isn't all of it, but yes. I'll write more in December, I promise.  Very Happy

Oshog
General

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

OK.

handofcod
Vehicle Drone

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what explains kane leaveing time how can some1 leave time by toching some1 and kane calls him self god so he will return srr if thi is akeing controle of the thred or offtopic
i played td the ps1 verstion of it anyway

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [20 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon