Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 9:14 am
All times are UTC + 0
About Building
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [31 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:11 am    Post subject:  About Building Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Construction Yard
GDI/Nod
ROS Keep idea same Original.GDI and Nod need Construction Yard to build their base if it have destroy you can't build every Building...

cnst.PNG
 Description:
 Filesize:  38.54 KB
 Viewed:  21567 Time(s)

cnst.PNG

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 9:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Wow. Looks pretty awesome Smile

One small detail though... the Nod logo is mirrored.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, amazing buildings, dude!

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like so much your work, now i see what these buildings are for. But i'm wondering, will you add a 3rd side? YR supports 3 sides. Far by now  can only think of the 3rd side being either aliens or Cabal. You could use PaD's patch too, it alllows for some more features/possibilities/coding that was taken off RA2 but was in TS. And you could make entirely a new interface for CABAL or whatever's the 3rd side. CABAL would be a neat idea since i'd like to see how you'd make his buildings style.

EDIT: Here's a logo that would fit the Scrin style:

Yes, you can sue me, i didn't make it, it's from a game called Earth 2160 ( www.e2160.com and www.earth2160.com ). Although it fits prefectly the scrin. Don't ya'll think so?

Oh yeah, here it is facing down:
http://img296.imageshack.us/img296/2925/morphidiansrotated7so.jpg

And be careful the logo is huge, wait for it to load!

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hmm...i'll use PD'Patch for ROS.and i dont remove old side from game
,mean you can play my side agis Allies Soviet and Yuri,i think it've more fun than play only new side VS new side like Total Convertion . i want to add many side too,but i must finish GDI and Nod before and other i'll consider again (because i dont have team it's very hard work for me..) .i'm sure PD'Patch support add 4th side but i'm not sure about 5th side up...

if possible i need team too.
- Texture Editor (only edit but)
- Cameo Editor (i'll send render pic for you to make Cameo)
- Ai Coder (ai ini script support for 4th side)
- Mapper and Terrain Mapper. (if possible)
- Concept Artist

if who interest plz PM me.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'll give a try on making cameos. I'm bored to death right now...Just send me a pic by Private Message and i'll try to make a cameo, but tell me how you want the cameo to be? RA2 style? Or something like Tiberian Sun Grace or Tiberian Odysee?

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alex05 wrote:
I'll give a try on making cameos. I'm bored to death right now...Just send me a pic by Private Message and i'll try to make a cameo, but tell me how you want the cameo to be? RA2 style? Or something like Tiberian Sun Grace or Tiberian Odysee?

ok. thank you very much.
i need cameo like Ra2 style.because i dont want rework on old side cameo.. but now you need to wait because i dont have any render yet.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

If you'd like, i have all 3 cyborg units from ts (reaper, cyborg, and commando) in ra2 style. They are very well remade, the reaper is twice better looking than the one in Tiberian Sun Grace tc for RA2. They were made by Laotze, but the thing is, nobody's heard from him since alot of time.

EDIT: Anyways, if you want them. here they are:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=29F23GAO

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alex05 wrote:
If you'd like, i have all 3 cyborg units from ts (reaper, cyborg, and commando) in ra2 style. They are very well remade, the reaper is twice better looking than the one in Tiberian Sun Grace tc for RA2. They were made by Laotze, but the thing is, nobody's heard from him since alot of time.

that cool because i'm lazy to make infantry too but.. are you sure he will accept me use in my mod?

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy, can you finally contact me via msn? I can do quality RA2 styled cameos from renders and AI coding. Also, if you would be lazy #Tongue I could do overall INI coding.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:
Holy, can you finally contact me via msn? I can do quality RA2 styled cameos from renders and AI coding. Also, if you would be lazy #Tongue I could do overall INI coding.

ok but not yet because i try to hide from some one maybe i'll online again next week.  Laughing

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol  Laughing  Okay, I'll wait then.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL
Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy_Master wrote:
Alex05 wrote:

that cool because i'm lazy to make infantry too but.. are you sure he will accept me use in my mod?

If you find him, ask him, but i highly doubt you'll find him, he left the C&C community if i remember correctly, i'll try finding him on sleipnir's forum, www.sleipnirstuff.com

EDIT: Nope, he's gone since 2004:

Anyways, check what he said when he made this SHP for example:
http://www.sleipnirstuff.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3736&postdays=0&postorder=asc

You can use any of his SHPs as long as you credit him (mention his name in the staff list, credits, and readme file). So, i say go ahead, except if someone like Gangster or Jah pops up with better done cyborgs.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Last edited by Holy_Master on Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:47 pm; edited 1 time in total

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't see the image. All i see is a red X. Yeah, well the walk animations aren't that perfect though since infantry units are hard to do, but you can give it a try, no problem with that. Although keep the reaper if you said it's perfect. Or is the sequence the problem for the Cyborgs not walking correctly? Can you post a picture if so?

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Alex05 wrote:
I can't see the image. All i see is a red X. Yeah, well the walk animations aren't that perfect though since infantry units are hard to do, but you can give it a try, no problem with that. Although keep the reaper if you said it's perfect. Or is the sequence the problem for the Cyborgs not walking correctly? Can you post a picture if so?

ok i fix it..

concyborg.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  78.37 KB
 Viewed:  21465 Time(s)

concyborg.jpg

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

They look to advanced for TSP, I remember that you said it is in about 70-80 - the years of RA2. Those even don't match Tiberian Sun #Tongue Maybe try doing own designs? You are very good at them!

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:
They look to advanced for TSP, I remember that you said it is in about 70-80 - the years of RA2. Those even don't match Tiberian Sun #Tongue Maybe try doing own designs? You are very good at them!

i never say it's in 70-80. Confused  that other say (you can goto old announce forum read it again )   Laughing  TSP is free style mod because it's not have story or event like my discription said.make feel free about idea...

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I remember that you have tried making first GDI buildings to match with style of Allied and Soviet. Maybe not the timeline, but first GDI structures were designed in that way, as you said #Tongue

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Too advanced for Cabal or Nod, but these cyborgs in the artworks could do well for an alien race (scrin anyone?) and you could give the scrin that logo i've shown you. And hey, is that a protoss? (the most down, left one)

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder wrote:
I remember that you have tried making first GDI buildings to match with style of Allied and Soviet. Maybe not the timeline, but first GDI structures were designed in that way, as you said #Tongue

old building i try to make it look futuristic but i failed.  Rolling Eyes  finally it look like sci-fi building in 70 movie. #Tongue

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 9:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

You know, everyone are able to resize render. A challenge? Smile

Mine:

Alex's:

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

your cameo look too blur a bit but dont worry that render is not for cameo and i'll rerender for cameo again.

Alex06
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

argh i forgot text...silly me! Confused

Speeder
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Not only text, heh. You forgot glass effect of RA2 (the one you have is totally blurried) and recoloring those red parts #Tongue

luxycomplex
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 10:15 am    Post subject: Where is the shp Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Any one has the complete shp format for Nod Construction yard? Including crane animation. Question

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2012 11:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yes. Holy_Master has it. No, you cant have it. It's exclusively for the Reign of Steel mod. Wink Also, this topic is 7 years old. Let's not bump topics that old. K? k.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Atomic_Noodles
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 8:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm pretty sure Holy_Master said you can take anything in the release of RoS Mix as long as you credit him.

freedom fighter
General

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I stand corrected.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [31 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon