Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:22 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Photo Shop CS 1 ( PS )[ How you make a red planet..]
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 6:54 pm    Post subject:  Photo Shop CS 1 ( PS )[ How you make a red planet..] Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

This is a easy toturial too make a Red Planet  Very Happy

Part 1 =

Make a new pictures whit black.

se pictures what i mean lol =

Create a new layer

Part 2 =

Press D.

Then go to Filter->Render->Clouds

Part 3 =

Then you press ctrl + L !!

Part 4 =

Press CTRL + B too get Color Balance.

when you done whit it.

Part 5 =

Filter->Distort->Spherize
100 and 70 % =P

Part 6 =

Filter->Artistic->Plastic Wrap

Part 7 =

Now try Hard Ligth or Pin Light or try whatever you want Wink.

and then CTRL + D to deselect

When you done =

This is what i got  

and i just do something =

i just make a new layer fill it whit black Very Happy

Toturial = By Anderwin

I know this toturial was bad.
This is my first too i hope there like it.

SOORY WHIT THE PICTURES ARE LONG :S

Nuclear General
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Does this tutorial work in Photoshop CS2??

EDIT: Oh and nice tutorial man, good job.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Now, how about a tutorial on how to make a red planet that looks like something real. Rolling Eyes

D
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The second from last image seems to look strangley familiar. o.0 Maybe ive seen it in a old game or something.

Nuclear General
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

It does, I think I remember Anderwin posting an image like that alittle while ago hereon PPM. Not real sure tho.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nuclear General
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well, according to the options you have shwon in the pictures, it looks like it will work in CS2. I'll go give it a try. And you welcome for the compliment.

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Neutral

I suppose its alright for very first beginners, but im not sure you will learn much from this tutorial...

Nuclear General
Scorpion Sniper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

And why is that...???

j4m3sb0nd
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 8:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Basically no effort is truly involved, thus a very cookie cutter classed tutorial; 90% of the tutorial is merely applying filters, which anybody could do if they played around in utter boredom, & filters arent very creative anyway; as such most people just see a tutorial with lots of filter steps & they follow them as is without innovation, due to the ease.

Whats this you say? But he used levels? Well sure thats alright & all, but as i said you should know of these tools anyway if you ever read the manual or played around. Again most people wont innovate; a large reason so this is that if he dosnt explain the uses of these tools, how will newbies understand what they do & thus apply them to other things? They wont, instead they will do this tutorial with the same steps everytime, they dont know exactly what each step will do, all they know is 'hey look i made an uber cool red planet thing'.

See my point?

Ackart
Cyborg Soldier

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Attack of the Doom III Plastic Planet!  Razz

But seriously, it's a pretty cool tutorial. I just suguest... not using plastic wrap as one of the filters.e

Red Alert mod for C&C3.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [11 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon