Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Tue Mar 19, 2024 4:21 am
All times are UTC + 0
Job Need..
Moderators: Holy_Master
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 2 [75 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2
ZoidZilla
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There is a easy way to do good cameos right out of 3ds max. So you would need no additional help.
I can explain it to you, if you want.

NewGuy
Missile Trooper

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well, show holy_master what you can do first.

ZoidZilla
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2008 2:48 pm    Post subject:   Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sure.

Those are easy done, only with 3ds max.
You can use any backround (This backround is taken from the Jabberwoky cameo pack), and the units/buildings will throw the correct shadows right on the ground. this works like a matte painting.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thank for help. Smile those cameo look great but sorry i dont need cameo maker.

as you see cameo in ROS is just unit on the black background,that doesnt mean i'm so lazy to make cameo but it's my design.

about ROS i doesnt design to make it look only beautiful but it must be simple and easy to know what unit you build, that's why i use black BG on it. [if i want to do detail cameo i just take picture from my preview render to make it ].

and black BG cameo make it look original if you compare another C&c game. C&c1 [DOS] , Tiberian Sun ,C&c3 they all have empty BG.

ZoidZilla
Shrapnel Sniper

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2008 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No problem.
I only want to show the might of the matte-material, which is also quite helpfull for shadow and build frames.

zenoniations
Disk Thrower

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
- Ini Editor
True i can do this by self but it'll better if i have some one help me with this,like AI Editing ect

May I make it, Master?
I had learned it last month.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Skype Account
Aro
Alcohol Fueled

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd think Holy_Master is looking for someone with a lot more experience than just a months worth.

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

zenoniations wrote:
Quote:
- Ini Editor
True i can do this by self but it'll better if i have some one help me with this,like AI Editing ect

May I make it, Master?
I had learned it last month.

Lol, you editing AI? May I have a hard laugh here? Show your 'good' work first before even trying to get the job...

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

AI isn't hard Dutchy. #Tongue

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, but you have the AI that is "oohh, I edited the basic AI for my new units. I'm 1337!", and the AI that totally kicks your ass, even on lower AI levels. I doubt Javier even is at the first type of AI...

Joshy
Schwing!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ah. Wink

MT
General

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Dutchygamer wrote:
No, but you have the AI that is "oohh, I edited the basic AI for my new units. I'm 1337!", and the AI that totally kicks your ass, even on lower AI levels. I doubt Javier even is at the first type of AI...

Lol. Don't forget: "omg my amazing AI has like infinite credits, and millions and millions of the same unit to CONQUER", and the AI with sneaky taktics (spies, disrupters+carryalls)...

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

@zenoniations

thank you. but i have AI codder already. but i'm not ready to sent my mod to him yet. it doesnt mean i not believe on him but i have alot of thing to do, that make sure he can work with my AI without any problem.

but i still sad..no body help me with my new terrain. my mapper need it to finish their map. [i just want to have some one making new cliff and shore part for me]

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Holy_Master: as you said in a different topic that you still needed ppl for the mod, may I ask which positions do you still need? I mean, the list is from 2005. I guess it may be slightly outdated Wink

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

this topic never out date as you can see mostly i still working alone. #Tongue

and yes i still need people to working with. what the work you interesting?

the job that still open.
- environment shp maker [working with enviroment object ]
- concept artist [ building , unit ]
- another graphic like sidebar , menu botton loading screen.
- Mapper

if you interesting PM me and show me some example. that'll help easier to choose the job for you. Smile

Last edited by Holy_Master on Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can't do any of that... I was more thinking about AI, but you already have a guy for that iirc Wink

OmegaBolt
President

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Erm..

Quote:
- Ini Editor

Dutchygamer
President

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

His list he mentioned in his previous post I don't see any AI editor position OmegaBolt...

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i update the job in the front page.

truefeel
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

MT wrote:
Dutchygamer wrote:

Lol. Don't forget: "omg my amazing AI has like infinite credits, and millions and millions of the same unit to CONQUER", and the AI with sneaky taktics (spies, disrupters+carryalls)...

Dude, do you still have my unfinished map (can't remember the name; was the one with the river and city in the middle)? I lost as I had to format my pc and forgot about backups. I hope you do; then I can finish that map.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Aug 10, 2009 10:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i PM to you already. Wink

truefeel
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

dang, thanks man. I might be able to go around your problem. You'll hear from within a few days.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

now i can solve the map problem and send you by PM already you should open it with ROS terrain if you open it by original Ra2 terrain it'll be broken. the fix map may lost some detail but at least it'll not wast your time to fix it too much.

ps. your map look very good with ROS terrain.

Holy_Master
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and again i still need mapper...

you don't need to know how to make ra2 map if know how to make TS map we still welcome because i can convert your map to use in Ra2 by myself and you don't need to put too many detail to the map just terrain design is enough for me...

Nolt
Cyborg Firebomber

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2012 3:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well I don't know all the mechanics of Final Sun, but I used to do maps on sc1, terrain, details, and triggers, I knew enough of triggers there to make custom games, defences, rpgs and such. My favourite was to make units spawn under battleships.

Don't know if that could be useful to you, but it's something.

Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon