Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 2:25 pm
All times are UTC + 0
favorite race
Moderators: Global Moderators, Offtopic Moderators
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

whats your favorite race?
orcs
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
humans
15%
 15%  [ 3 ]
night evles
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
undead
25%
 25%  [ 5 ]
blood evles
10%
 10%  [ 2 ]
naga
20%
 20%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 20

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject:  favorite race Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

just wanted to help this area running...so what is your favorite race?
me mine is undead.with reanimate the dead it pwns anybody.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Night Elves. Their buidings are ztyping trees. AND THEY MOVE!!!!!!

What are the Blood Elves and Naga? Are they Frozen Throne only, or what?

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yah they are.blood elves are aprt of the humn alliance.naga is the new army of illidian stormrage

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Remus
Rocket Cyborg

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As much as I like the Night Elves, the Tauren is my favorite race...so I'll pick the orc horde.

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

cmon ppl dont stop posting...plzzz Sad  Crying or Very sad

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

orcs (only played once and i played them)

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 2:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like playing as humans... although, in the campaign, Nagas are the best...

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nigth elfs
I don't get why?

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cause their buildings friggen MOVE. And, ATTACK PPLZ!

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

gufu
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

oh yeah rigth!
They own!

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 3:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

im starting to like the blood elves and trolls,they rock

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 9:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
yah they are.blood elves are aprt of the humn alliance.naga is the new army of illidian stormrage

High elves are basically humans that don't get sick, die of old age, and are much much leaner (and they have angled ears). Idea

In all fantasy games, I always allign with the High Elves (they might not be the toughest nor the most offensive but they're still my all-time favorite) so I picked Blood Elves since they are High Elves in Warcraft canon.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Humans fool. Noobelf is for nubs. Orc for lamers and Undead for cheesetastics.

Why Human? Well da hooman army is better than ur army and Human is regarded to be The Strongest Race in Warcraft.

Last edited by Team SomeGuy on Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i dont go for peoples standerds...i go for mine...chooby.

Anderwin
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like Night elves becouase the hero them got are kickass, buildings are cool and the infantry are cool. And the stealth thing is kickass too. Go back, front and side and then bang.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Sat Nov 18, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Elerium-155
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 6:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

SomeGuy[YR:SF] wrote:
Gotta say the same thing there. Noobelf aka Night Elf is regarded to be The Strongest Race in Warcraft.

Is it heck, Humans have everything, just mass Riflemen and GG, get Knights and ztype over his bears, Gryphon riders can pwn with their hammers alone, if all else fails just make your mortars invisible and sneak into his base and GG his Town Hall (and other buildings). Or just polymorph your foes into sheep.

Next is Undead due to the fact they have a load of really hordy crap, and lots of ultimate healing methods later on which means they slaughter armies, really.

Orcs are primarily rush army, in the right hands can be lethal.
NE is just what I'd say a weak yet hit and run army. Both Orc and NE are on the same levels.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

wtf are evles? Sounds evil #Tongue

Why Human? Well da hooman army is better than ur army and Human is regarded to be The Strongest Race in Warcraft.

um dude...
1. Check out any discussion on that wiki and you see it's full of n00bs
2. It doesn't mention the Humans
3. I checked the page's editing history, and it only mentioned someone typing "night elves" in there once.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Elerium, Nyerguds you both got trolled HARD by a freaking fanmade Wiki.

The point is every race can be considered the Strongest.

Nyerguds
General

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 10:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

...um, right. Note to you... ALL wikis are fanmade. The definition of a wiki implies the free editing capability.

friday-13th
Commander

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yup,i mean,all of em fan made,i checked out all these stuff,even one on 1337 people...

any ways,the point of what someguy says,is that all the races that beat you is best.which is obvious that he sucks that the game bad... #Tongue

Elrium-155 wrote:
Orcs are primarily rush army, in the right hands can be lethal.
NE is just what I'd say a weak yet hit and run army. Both Orc and NE are on the same levels.

yah,i have to totally agree with you.and they both take alot of time to produce a suficient and strong force,which makes it dificult for you to play online.the only let down.

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ooh, 1 year old bump #Tongue

In W3, I like the Undead, because they're just like the zergs in SC.... or even better. Quite good side for fast people and it's kinda economical. But I don't like they're story too much... undead stink. The humans are ok enough for me.

In WoW, it's a tough one. I like(d) playing as a Human Pally (crappy class, but fun in PvE), but I really liked the Night Elves. The druids are ownage. The Undead (again...) are a cool race. You explore a destroyed area of Azeroth (seeing Uther's grave kinda shocked me for the first time). I also like the trolls. They're cool with their german accent #Tongue.

But Nightelves are for me in both W3 and WoW. But there is no "best race". Each race's coolness and strenght depends on the player. You have to be a good gamer to make something look good or the best in a game IMO.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Paladins crappy in WoW? Someone needs to get out more. Paladins are like the 2nd best class. They just take longer to reach that invincible stage than they used to.

Races wise Hoomans 4 lyfe. Why? Gotta show some love to THE most forgotten about race in all of Warcraft and no Im not referring to Troll Headhunters.

Clarkson
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ZERG RUSH KEKEKE!!!!! ^_^!!!

IVI
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

if it's tactics we're talking about, Micromanagement of ghouls pwns all.

Team SomeGuy
General

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Desu, who are you and what have you done with Carno?

Havoc
Commander

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Paladins crappy in WoW? Someone needs to get out more. Paladins are like the 2nd best class. They just take longer to reach that invincible stage than they used to.

Races wise Hoomans 4 lyfe. Why? Gotta show some love to THE most forgotten about race in all of Warcraft and no Im not referring to Troll Headhunters.

I wrote:
Each race's coolness and strenght depends on the player. You have to be a good gamer to make something look good or the best in a game IMO.

When I said race, I meant everything, classes and so on. Yeah the pally is great, but most people think they suck, altough they're extremely wrong.

THE Protagonist
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 2:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i just started today, i love night elves. so them

Ickus
General

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ah. lol old. but I liked the Burning Legion and the Deep Ones. too bad you didn't get to play either of them.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [29 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon
Quick Reply
Username:

If you are visually impaired or cannot otherwise answer the challenges below please contact the Administrator for help.

Write only two of the following words separated by a sharp: Brotherhood, unity, peace! 

You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum