Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:56 am
All times are UTC + 0
PPM: Final Dawn Jobs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 6 [271 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

seeings as how were all showing off our graphics i thiught i'd post mine too.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like the first, the background is great Smile

but in the second there are too many filter effect , but again the background is pretty and it is like the "matrix"

I am trying to create another "screen " (the layer next to the mamouth image tank, where the text loading is put)

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 1:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i agree, the first one is better.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Both looks very good, but I have to agree that the first one is better.

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ok, the last one wasn't too successful. How about this one....

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2003 10:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shocked WOW! I think all 3 look great! But personally I do like the 1st one the best. That Mammoth Tank just looks too cool.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 5:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i like the 1st and 3rd ones, they both look really cool lol

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 10:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The third also rocks...

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
That Mammoth Tank just looks too cool.

Yeah, kinda reminded me of the RA1 intro with the mammoth tank and HIND chopper.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

great Razz
i'm a novice Oops!

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2003 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
i'm a novice

No way, im a novice. I've only owned photoshop for 4 days.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So, i finished the Cyborg (cabal ) screen loading, it is beautiful, but i miss a small part of the background, and the screen will be finish for tomorow (wednesday).

I talk with Tratos that i try to do a completly new screen loading but that is not very possible, so i worked with all function of photoshop.

Another question to banshee, i'm learning how to make sound with my mouth Rolling Eyes , my micro and different software like Acid Sound Forge ....
Are you interested ? Question

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2003 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
So, i finished the Cyborg (cabal ) screen loading, it is beautiful, but i miss a small part of the background, and the screen will be finish for tomorow (wednesday).

- If you read PPM story, you will see that Cyborgs are commanded by Abelifester (enemy of Cabal).

Quote:
Another question to banshee, i'm learning how to make sound with my mouth , my micro and different software like Acid Sound Forge ....
Are you interested ?

- You can make sounds with any sound program and save them as .wav and convert them with XCC... quite easy...

One Of A Kind
Gauss Rifle Trooper

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, but I think he means unit voices and stuff Banshee. That could be very useful so we don't have to use the original unit voices for new units. I'm guessing this Sound Forge lets you change the voice and add like Cyborg effects and stuff Maxim?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

and that's what I'm talking about, One of a Kind.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

[quote="Banshee"]
Quote:

- If you read PPM story, you will see that Cyborgs are commanded by Abelifester (enemy of Cabal).

Really ? shit ... Do you have an image of him ? Surprised .....

EDIT: ok i read the story, so it's an human...

how can i represent him and the cyborg ? with a logo like GDI and NOD ?

Quote:

- You can make sounds with any sound program and save them as .wav and convert them with XCC... quite easy...

Yeah i know that Very Happy

Quote:

Yeah, but I think he means unit voices and stuff Banshee. That could be very useful so we don't have to use the original unit voices for new units. I'm guessing this Sound Forge lets you change the voice and add like Cyborg effects and stuff Maxim?

yeah, that what i was talking about,

Yes that can be do Exclamation but at the moment I search for a high better quality micro for best voices, But yes cyborg sound could be done.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

VETO!! i thought we were keeping cabal!!? i want cabal back!!!!!!!! bbbbboooo abelifester! lol, im gonna make a poll..

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

make a poll in the correct forum at least....

D
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2003 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

all i can say i

OHH MY GOD

these loading screens look kick ass cool

Laughing Laughing Laughing

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2003 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The mammoth tank loading screen...

SWEET! Id like that on my bedroom wall!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Ok like promised with a little retard, here is the "cyborg loading screen"

So what about the cyborg side ? have you already done a logo for this side ? I will try to make one Smile

Note: THIS LOADING SCREEN HAS BEEN DELETED Smile

Last edited by Guest on Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

TS has done a logo for Cyborgs a long time ago... I still need to find that out... but it's a blue spider...Btw, this loading screen ownz.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well banshee, if you let us keep cabal like I wanted to we could use this Wink

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
i'm a novice

Well i think that ends that one.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thanks a lot guys

Ok two solutions for PPM:Final Dawn so,

one, someone search about the cyborg logo made by TS

two, i create a new topic and everybody try to create a new logo Razz,
I and anybody want to contribuate to the cyborg logo, post their logo creation.

What do you think about that men ?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I like your idea...

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2003 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

try no 2 maybe

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maxim, another cool loading screen. I dont know where you guys get those textures, but there cool. And wjere did u get the cyborg pic too? Anyway heres my cyborg symbol, it still needs work though.

cyborgsymbol.gif
 Description:
Here it is...
 Filesize:  2.93 KB
 Viewed:  38300 Time(s)

cyborgsymbol.gif

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeah the logo is a little pixellised Oops!

so: the texture are mine, the cyborg image is took from a cnc website (i don't remember who).

Ok i create a new subjet for the cyborg logo Smile

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2003 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sweet i cant wait until this mod comes out

tyrane
Soldier

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i can help with INI's

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 18, 2003 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

in the moment, we need few, but advanced help with it. We are still unable to code som recent units and if you are really advanced on it, you can help.

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

sry, off topic but this happened when i went to this thread.

wtf.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  332.91 KB
 Viewed:  38262 Time(s)

wtf.jpg

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Feb 19, 2003 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

happening to me too, on the Red Generals staff forum and this one.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Doug... have you set password in the attachments folder? If yes, then remove it #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2003 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

tyrane
Soldier

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2003 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

im not exactly advanced sorry

CloudStrife
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hello i am new to the crew but not editing whats the program were using, oh and u wanna be on the ts crew

abe-amlaun.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  60.66 KB
 Viewed:  38232 Time(s)

abe-amlaun.jpg

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
CloudStrife
Civilian

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I can make new units building and infantry off of other stuff but i cant do the art. If someone would teach me how i would, i am a good artist

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Infantry? Great!

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2003 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well theirs the way of drawing every damn frame 1 by mother @#$%en 1!!! Sorry, but when you do it that way, it build tons of stress and takes too long. I think you can make new infatry by using G max, I think. Also you can convert units from other games and put them in Tiberian Sun.
What I do is just edit the other infatry units to my liking frame by FFFfu... fuging frame Wink.

For SHP(structures), you can draw them free hand(as I do on) on a paint program and have it converted into the game. Also G max works well with makeing Strutures.

And finally for voxels(units, IE Tanks, vehicles), you can make them by using voxel editors. Or you can confirt 3d objects into voxels using 3d Studio max.

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey Banshee, i can help with just about anything as soon as i get an shp editor and my cd-rom fixed

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 5:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Smile

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i got a shp editor earlier, and i'm hoping to coax my dad into putting a different cd-rom in this weekend, so if all goes as planned i can test all my stuff and work on anything for PPM! lets all keep our fingers crossed

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 7:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Will's shp editor? Why people keep using it even it cannot save shp files correctly?

Is it really hard to use a paint program and then use XCC Mixer http://xccu.sourceforge.net to compile the pictures to single shp file?

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I don't like to use paint because you can't get all the colors into it. yeah i noticed earlier that Wills shp editor doesn't save properly, i think an earlier version did though

Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Well my dad is going to search around at work to find a cd-rom drive for me because the ones we have either don't work no more or they aren't fast enough, so he's going to look at their old computers to find me one

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 8:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Venom wrote:
I don't like to use paint because you can't get all the colors into it.

Download Paint Shop Pro then... www.jasc.com (trial version)

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Venom
Laser Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I've got that but its on this comp, and all my other stuff is on another comp, this comp is my dads and he doesn't want me putting TS stuff on this one

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 3 of 6 [271 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon