Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:18 pm
All times are UTC + 0
PPM: Final Dawn Jobs!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 6 [271 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I really dont like Will´s editor (very bad interface, really... I prefer Greg´s Voxel Deluxe editor). How do you resize it with Will´s? And also, Gre's editor has a windows called transformation matrix, something like that, I think that resizes the voxel, I´m not sure...

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2002 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What's Greg's Voxel Deluxe editor?

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah, yeah, wheres this Gregs voxel editor? I want and need it! Is this the same one that Yoshi's friend was maken?

EDIT: in wills voxel editor you just go to View, than choose Header Info. Edit the scales X(length), Y(Width), Z(Heigth). From messing with these numbers, resizing voxels is very simple. 1 being a REALLY small size and 100 being a REALLY big size.

Last edited by TS on Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 4:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Greg is Yoshi's friend. Check the attachment, Deluxe Voxel Editor 0.08

dxvoxel.zip
 Description:
download Greg's Voxel Editor here

Download
 Filename:  dxvoxel.zip
 Filesize:  326.62 KB
 Downloaded:  599 Time(s)

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 2:20 pm    Post subject: :!: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

As 4 my v0x3ls, u c@n edit & r3c0l0r th3m, @$ l0ng @$ u gimm3 @ cr3dit Smile

Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2002 5:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
I really dont like Will´s editor (very bad interface, really... I prefer Greg´s Voxel Deluxe editor). How do you resize it with Will´s? And also, Gre's editor has a windows called transformation matrix, something like that, I think that resizes the voxel, I´m not sure...

I've tried it out and want to say (dont hurt me Question ) that it sux. I even doesn't have 3 views and a palette on the side. But if u wish to resize....
...Hell, yeah!

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

damn, its just like the same version I got a long time ago... Plus I was hoping that you could use the fill command and the sphere command, etc. It does looks nice but in my opinion it sux compared to wills voxel editor beta 4a, it rocks!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

There are rumours that he already has the version 3.0 of this program, however, I haven't found him online in MSN. When I find him, I'll talk to him about it...

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2002 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Rumours in Vlad's site = lies

I've talked to Yoshi and the latest version so far is 0.09.

voxel009.zip
 Description:
Deluxe Voxel Editor with Flood fill and other stuff...

Download
 Filename:  voxel009.zip
 Filesize:  330.37 KB
 Downloaded:  646 Time(s)

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 5:54 am    Post subject: heres something i've always had trouble with Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how can i create turrets and connect it to the tank body?

btw: Map Maker, Voxel maker

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2002 1:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Just create the turret and the barrel... the art.ini does the job of linking them...

the_kid
Cyborg Informer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 20, 2002 5:26 am    Post subject: ok, thanks Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

'nuff said

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2003 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Do you need a someone to make general graphic or other ?

like the screen of the loading game, screen, icons, game presentation...

If you need i can help you, i work with adobe photoshop 7.0, flash (generals flash, ...) , creation of gif's, some 3d text with Ulead cool 3D, gmax.

Have also experience in news, website graphic, and a little creation of website (I have 2 websites and a network of website (3: diablo ii, war III + a portal).

Thanks !

EDIT: Note: THIS LOADING SCREEN HAS BEEN DELETED

Last edited by Guest on Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Looks cool!

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 3:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

those are pretty sweet, i think u guys need to grab him while u still can lol.....

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2003 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

thanks, so what do you think? did you need my help or you have already someone to do this part of work for your mod?

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I could also help with graphics and maps a little bit, just tell me what to do. i have no exp in making shps tho or voxels

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 2:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maxim:

Quote:
Do you need a someone to make general graphic or other ?

like the screen of the loading game, screen, icons, game presentation...

- Yes, it would be good!

Quote:
If you need i can help you, i work with adobe photoshop 7.0, flash (generals flash, ...) , creation of gif's, some 3d text with Ulead cool 3D.

Have also experience in news, website graphic, and a little creation of website (I have 2 websites and a network of website (3: diablo ii, war III + a portal).

- Yea, I really need some help with some extra news poster. I'm getting a bitta tired of it. (Btw, I'm posting news because of the new layout (from Sk8er) which I'm coding...

Quote:
But I'm a newbie for the ini file, vxl ... (i have no experience about modding...).

- We have enough coders IMO. It wouldn be a problem...

Quote:
Also, I make some guides in french about different strategie in Tsun. I love the tiberian serie, but i'm not interested by CnC generals, and red alert 2 is not for me !

Here is a simple exemple of a screen loading for you, give me your advices and your opinion about it.

Thanks !

- If you make some guides about strategies for PPM, in when the mod reachs an advanced stage, it will be good. But I think that people already like my current articles Wink.

- The loading screen looks great, however, new sides may have limitations with loading screens, due to limitations from the engine, so I believe it's better to make a sorta of non-sided screenie...

kopaka:

Quote:
I could also help with graphics and maps a little bit, just tell me what to do. i have no exp in making shps tho or voxels

- What we urgently need is exactly shps and voxels....

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 1:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Okay !

For the news, i don't know yet if i can do that ( i 'll see later Smile )
I just want to say: On what your news are based ? red alert 2/yuri revenche, tsun, generals ? and whats particulary ? mod or generals information?

I have already some website, so i can make news about mod but not overall

For my french guides it was just a simple description of my player life Very Happy

Before i enter in the team to help you i prefer to do some other sample for you, so we wait a moment Smile

Thanks again

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 7:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

hey i was wondering if i could help with somethin maybe in the rules.ini area? please i'm kinda bored right now

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2003 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
But I think that people already like my current articles .

Thats very true, I love the way you describe how to use the units...

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
Quote:

- What we urgently need is exactly shps and voxels....

i guess i could figure that out eventually...
is there a tut for that sumwhere?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 2:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, you may see some in YR Argentina. I think it's yrarg.cncguild.net.... something like that. It's one of our affiliates, so you can confirm the link by checking our site...

Dragon Stein Cole
Grenadier

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 9:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

anything i can do?

Last edited by Dragon Stein Cole on Fri Jan 31, 2003 11:56 am; edited 1 time in total

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website YouTube User URL Twitter Channel URL
kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

About YR Argentina... the link from the main site doesn't work

Venom
Laser Commando

Location: Floating along the river Stix, just about inside Hades but not quite there.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 16, 2003 10:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i guess i wont be helping then

[img]http://www.ppmsite.com/forum/download.php?id=953[/img]

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 17, 2003 2:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The link is correct, but his site is having problems in the moment... It may return soon, but while it doesnt return, try checking his old site at:

http://yrarg.cncguild.com/

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

doesn't work either

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 5:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea, now both links are offline. But the .com one was working until yesterday... It may return soon Wink.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Here is a second sample for you ! gdi side of course... Smile

I can make a screen loading for you but you have will have to say what do you want exactly (in the picture of the screen and if you want to see the name "PPM Final Dawn" or not .......)

EDIT: Note: THIS LOADING SCREEN HAS BEEN DELETED

Last edited by Guest on Tue Feb 18, 2003 8:22 pm; edited 3 times in total

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i was gonna see if i could make a better one, but i think i might need more time now :S lol

PostPosted: Sat Jan 18, 2003 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Thansk i'm currently searching a SMM launcher and a space missile

>Sk8erkid yeah i'd like to see your graphic Smile but don't forget that i have no idea that what will be the unit in PPM: Final Dawn.

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

bla, i couldnt find a good image to put in the middle, and i borrowed your plastic wrap look maxim #Tongue but i like the way the side looks

nod load2 copy.jpg
 Description:
 Filesize:  124.28 KB
 Viewed:  39225 Time(s)

nod load2 copy.jpg

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Hey MaXiM, thats some great work you've done there. What paint program do you use?

UPDATE: Sk8erkid, yours looks good. I think thats a good Idea to use the cyborg image.

Last edited by TS on Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

stupid logan, nod dont have cyborgs anymore.. (yes im talking to myself again).. oh well i need better images to put in there

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sk8erkid wrote:
bla, i couldnt find a good image to put in the middle, and i borrowed your plastic wrap look maxim #Tongue but i like the way the side looks

Yeah a plastic wrap filter Smile simple to do, but the second sample is harder to do Smile

>TS i use adobe photoshop 7.0 (the best) and other programs.

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah but doesnt nod still have a Cyborg Commando?

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

nope..

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Cyborg Commando is now the main infantry from Cyborgs.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 9:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Banshee wrote:
Cyborg Commando is now the main infantry from Cyborgs.

whoa Shocked

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I forgot about that, oh well. But not to worry. Nod has plenty other units to compensate for its place Wink

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yeahh i want some sample Very Happy

crazy mod no ? i think i will love it !

Sk8erkid
INSANE

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think banshee meant main as in the best maxim, not like the cheapest light infantry type unit #Tongue

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2003 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

yea, the best one... but Cyborg's infantry is quite complete including more than 10 different kind of soldiers...

Sapp726
Grenadier

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Maxim: I think that one looks great but since there is going to be like 3 sides and the code wont allow it u should make loading screens with all 3 logos in it.....(when they give u the logos of each side)

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

remember that are just sample Smile

TS
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2003 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shocked, Id like to see your real work! Shocked

kopaka649
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

for the loading screens are 800x600 vsrsions going 2 be made cause sum ppl set their game to higher res and the old loading screens will probabley be loaded.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 21, 2003 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yeah but now i have a lot of work at school be patient to friday Smile

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 2 of 6 [271 Posts] Goto page: Previous 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 Next
Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon