Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Final Dawn Lives in Death!
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject:  Final Dawn Lives in Death! Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

The title isn't an ilusion. I'm gonna work heavly on this mod during my vacations. If anyone wants to help, contact me on MSN... there are a lot of things to be done... and Sk8erkid, if you are reading this topic, get on MSN... I need to talk to ya #Tongue.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

YES!!!!! This ztyping good news man! I wouldn't be much help to you (Hell, I can't even beta test), but I'll cheer you on!

HURRAY FOR BANSHEE!!!!!!!! HURRAY FOR BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!! ALL THE CHICKS, THINKS HE'S SEXY!!!!!!!!! HURRAY FOR BANSHEE!!!!!!!! HURRAY FOR BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!! HIS MOD WILL NEVER, BE TRASHY!!!!!!!!! HAAAAAAAIL BANSHEE!!!!!! HAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIILL BANSHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!! IF YOU DON'T, I WILL SHOVE MY SIZE 128 STEEL TOED BOOT, UP YOUR ASS!!!!!!!!!!... EEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOOOOOOOOO BANSHEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Clazzy
Karma Police

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So has this pushed the release date closer to this side of the century? #Tongue

Tyler Adams
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Clazzy wrote:
So has this pushed the release date closer to this side of the century? #Tongue

Nope.

Not yet.

"Banned" RP here

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

We are still planning if the release will be on february 30th or april 31st 2103... not sure #Tongue... just kidding Wink

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

great news Very Happy i really loved the work so far

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 9:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I only see you at night on MSN Banshee, and that's cos we live in totaly different timezones (mine is GMT+1 or 2) #Tongue

Happy to hear that this mod isn't dead  Smile Let's finnish it 'till WWIII  Very Happy

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I have to admit that MSN makes me kinda improductive with my personal projects, because I can't play with Delphi and 3ds Max with it (in windows 9Cool, specially when too many people start talking to me and many windows popup... My system doesn't lack RAM, but my windows 98 doesn't know that #Tongue. Tomorrow, I'll install internet on Windows XP, but I'll restrict its use, because I don't trust it for online stuff (full of security issues).

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

Crimsonum
Seth

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Quote:
I don't trust it for online stuff (full of security issues).

use Mozilla Firefox. It's a lot better than Internet explorer Smile

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'm using that.

DoMiNaNt_HuNtEr
General

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Shocked  Shocked  Shocked
Well would you look at that. *Looks at jumpdrive/memorystick* Ain't it a beauty? Thanx to THIS mofo, I can download crap from some desktop/laptop that's got an internet connection, then bring the crap back to my crypt, load 'em up on my hardrive, and do what ever the hell it does. So Banshee, if your ever in need of a beta tester, give me a shout.

IN-GAME NAME: MAKINTOKE

Tratos
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

What would you need help with banshee?

Morpher
General

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I think Final Dawn is in need of help regarding graphics, I know I'm not a voxeler or shper but I'm willing to help if I could be useful in any way.

CCHyper
Defense Minister

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2005 8:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

well thats great news man, up and pumping agian #Tongue. i am at hand if you need help with anything.... but im limited to what i can do / make

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, Morpher is correct... we need a lot of help with graphics. From buildings, voxels and even terrain... However, we want the model of the buildings, so we can make renders for future movies, specially now that a VQA encoder exists.

DeathRay2K
Commander

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I'd help, but you seem to have very different tastes from me. Wink

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

what you need is a concept artist, i know daTS is pretty good, ask him

daTS
Mr. Moosey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

..... I'm flattered.

If you need a concept artist, I'm here.

I'm thinking of using VXLSEIII 1.2c and 3Ds Max in an unusual fashion to make structures..

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
geekspeek
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

I thought this mod was dead.  Nice to know it's at least being worked on by somebody.

This mod is dead!
Ackron wrote:
It would be good if it was better.

Vincent93
Commander

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

daTSchikinhed wrote:
..... I'm flattered.

If you need a concept artist, I'm here.

I'm thinking of using VXLSEIII 1.2c and 3Ds Max in an unusual fashion to make structures..

The only problem is with the normals, but Jah has found a way to fix that in an image editor.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account
Jah
Commander

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

So whats up? If you want real progress you should open a recruit forum again, post a list of what's done and what's not... I can't help you if you dont know what do you need.

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Yea, I'll start doing it once OS SHP Builder 3.35 is released.

The Killer
Light Infantry

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Are You Working On PPM:Final Dawn Now?

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

No, it's on hold again. I'm overloaded at the moment and I haven't seen Sk8erkid for a while.

Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [24 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon