- Support for FSP DLL (port of FA2sp by Secsome)
- UI changes with Tile Manager button and Clone buttons.
- Dialog resources made compatible to be used as .rc file, which includes
removal of special characters like quotes, making strings larger than 256 chars
into additional labels.
- UI change for tool scripts window and hotkey for its menu item.
- Buttonbar tooltips changed with hotkey info.
- Package now comes with FSLaunch.exe to run FSP DLL with syringe.
- Package includes Aqrit's ddraw wrapper to run on latest Windows 10 update (use
this only if there is problem running FinalSun without it).
- FSData.ini changes to make use of new features provided by FSP DLL
-- ExtConfig section with preset values and commented entries
-- Sides and ForceSides section for left panel grouping
-- Ignore and IgnoreXXX theater based sections to leave out entries in left panel
-- Script details and its parameter section changes
-- Modified trigger parameter section and changes to affected events and actions
-- SoundList, DialogList and Weapons section for dropdown usage for vanilla TS
- Readme files moved to ReadmeDocs folder.
- Removed FSExt DLL
- Standalone package
- Trigger action and event parameter dropdowns are now wider.
- Script action description box size increased.
- Includes MapResize tool, an alternative to FinalSun's resize feature.
- Includes FSExt.dll with syringe.exe, run with RunFSExt.bat. Features:
-- Script types dropdown and description are updated with latest available information.
- Map event description changes in FSData.ini.
- Ease of use UI changes like dropdown size increase, consecutive window's button location sync.
- Included Ambient calc tool for map action 71 and 72.
- Map action 88 now shows ParticleSystems list in the dropdown instead of Particles.
- FSData.ini changes
-- Parameter type corrections and changes
-- Additional info and corrections for few events
-- Corrections/changes for actions 4, 8, 11, 18, 19, 21, 25-29, 32, 36, 40-43, 48, 52, 56-59,
63-66, 71, 72, 82-84, 88, 89, 94, 96 and 101-105.
-- Patch actions 106 to 110 added
- ActsLike set to 0 for all houses on new SP map creation when using prepare standard houses.
- Dropdown heights increased so as to minimize the use of scrollbars.
- Search waypoints window improved.
- Veteran status text appended with (0-200) for pre-placed units in FSLanguage.ini.
- Tab stop orders changed for most of the windows.
- Sounds on/off option in menu.
- AI Trigger window improved. Unused Base Defense value is unchecked by default when creating new trigger.
- Tab stop orders changed in a few windows.
- Hotkeys for menu items.
- Second row in toolbar is removed and buttons from it merged to first row.
- Default global AI Trigger enable checkbox is set as unchecked in new map creation window.
- Disabled Beginner mode by default on first run.
- Unit window text changed from Follows ID to Follower's ID in FSLanguage.ini.
- New map default size set to 80x80 (was 50x50).
- New TeamType default value for Full and Autocreate checkboxes set to no (was yes).
Changes (2019-08-30 Patch2):
- Added map size limits message for the tool to Map resize UI and script.
Changes (2019-08-30 Patch1):
- Low volume sound.
- New map creation window limit of 200 size for width/height extended with instructions.
- FSLanguage.ini is modified for high bridge frame's usage. Changes are done for English only.
- Status bar coordinates are shown as X / Y - H (was Y / X - H).
- Edit menu items re-ordered and Edit menu popup windows now open centered by default.
- Teams window: Resized and checkbox options are given some space.
- AI Trigger Types window: Side dropdown entry changed from 0 None to 0 All,
renamed Multi-Side to Side, Weight to InitialWeight and Unittype to TechnoType.
- Infantry, Unit and Aircraft windows: Resized and arranged components, changed Recruitable to
AutocreateNo Recruitable and AI Recruitable to AutocreateYes Recruitable in FSLanguage.ini for English.
- On new map creation, default LocalSize (visible area) is now set to 3,5,Width-6,Height-11 (was 2,4,Width-4,Height-6).
This is to compensate for in-game blackening of the top row, bottom rows cuttoff and make it a cell wider.
- New map creation minimum WidthxHeight is now set to 20x20 (was 16x16). Warning message on map creation
are set for less than 20 (was 16) and greater than 511 (was 200). Warning message for Width+Height being greater
than 256 is extended to 512.
- Map resize through Map popup window upper limit raised from 200 to 511.
- Map resize through tool script restriction raised from 200 to 511.
- Resize script added to the Scripts folder.
- Descriptions changed in Tags, ScriptType, TaskForce etc. windows and other UI changes.
- Trigger Editor window: Size of description box for action and event tabs is increased so that the descriptions
can be viewed without scrolling.
Note: Latest TSClient
version of FinalSun already has - more undo/redo, ignore registry and Tag/Trigger window