Posted: Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:28 am Post subject:
Shattered Paradise Playtest-20191220 has been released!
Subject description: Our observers are shattering the rules of the battlefield of paradise.
The crew from Shattered Paradise has been working hard on the playtest versions of their mod. 7 days after the previous playtest release, they've released another one: the Playtest-20191220. Here's the changelog:
- Spy Satellite: Added a global sound upon use. Increased scout area from 6c0 to 8c0.
- Cyborg Commando: Fixed broken leg animation (two Cyborg Commandos appear no longer).
- Global Superweapon Announcer: Does Not announce super weapons detected fixed.
- Walls: With Wall sprite body skips make animations fixed
So walls now connect to GDI defenses.
- Orbit-Carryall bug: Launch themselves into the Orbit when hovering over cliffs or any other unit bug fixed.
- Ion Cannon: Side beams won't close into the center fixed.
- Tick Tank: No armor while transforming fixed.
- Tyrants: Cannot attack air in Battle Buses and Bunkers fixed.
- Cabal AI: Uses Harvesters to attack rather than harvesting fixed.
- Priority: Selection priority added.
- Wall: LineBuild from 8 to 6. No longer requires BaseProvider (Conyard build radius).
- Gate: Now blocks projectiles. Changed Armor Type from BuildingArmor to ConcreteArmor. Cost from $50 to $75. HP from 35000 to 25000. No longer requires BaseProvider (Conyard build radius).
- Vision range rework: Adjusted the vision range of all units.
- Wolverine: Attack range from 7c0 to 6c0.
- Mammoth MKII: Increase turn rate of turret from 3 to 5. MechRailgun and MechRailgun2 attack speed from 120 to 100. MechRailgun and MechRailgun2 attack range from 8c0 to 7c0. MKIITuskAA attack range from 7c0 to 8c0. MKIITusk and MKIITuskAA attack speed from 150 to 120. MKIITusk Burst from 2 to 4. Removed warfactory requirement.
- Laser Fence: Energy from -5 to -10. HP from 30000 to 35000. (Still requires BaseProvider to be build since it is a building-wall-hybrid).
- Banshee: Reworking it: Changed projectile speed from 750 to 350. Making projectiles homing like Rockets. Burst from 9 to 5 (like in original). Damage from 2500 to 5000 (AG and AA weapon). Ammo from 9 to 5. Reloadcount from 9 to 5. Reloaddelay from 50 to 75. Turnspeed from 6 to 10.
- Lyra The Storm Caller: Speed from 70 to 60 (standard speed). HP from 15000 to 25000.
- Cyborgs: Will grow back their legs the same way the Cyborg Commando did.
- Cyborg Commando: Change weapon to be homing like rockets. Reduced projectile speed from 700 to 350. Added a contrail. Adjusted Trail color. Projectile can now be blocked by walls. Projectile now also blockable by Cliffs. HP from 70000 to 100000. Movement speed from 65 to 50. Damage from 10000 to 30000. Versus: InfantryArmor: 350 ? 100; BuildingArmor: 260 ? 100; VehicleArmor: 205 ? 100; DefenseArmor: 205 ? 100; ConcreteArmor: 80 ? 35. Adjusted tooltips. Added TerrainHeightAware: True.
- Slave units: Increase attack range from 4c0 to 4c512. Decreased value from $120 to $100.
- Cyborg Reaper: Attack Range of AA weapon from 7c0 to 8c0. AG weapon damage from 2900 to 3000. AA weapon damage of 2900 unchanged (so it cannot one burst Fighters).
- Drone Host: From $1300 to $1200.
- Glider: Increased attack range of AA weapon from 7c0 to 8c0.
- Tripod: HP from 45000 to 50000. Reworked weapon: Spawns less fire shrapnels now. Increased center damage. Removed spread damage RNG.
- Scrin Transport: HP from 7000 to 12000.
You can download Playtest-2019120 on GitHub. The full changelog is available on Google Docs. You can also pay a visit to their Discord channel for more information about the game.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum