The time now is Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:43 am
All times are UTC + 0
Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Wed Jan 06, 2021 5:14 am Post subject:
Contra 009 Patch 3 has been released!
Subject description: China will grow larger.... and with more bug fixes too!
|Happy new year! And to celebrate 2021, hopefully with vaccines against covid-19 for as many people as possible, the crew from
Contra, a total conversion for Generals: Zero Hour, has decided to celebrate with a new patch. Contra 009 Patch 3 comes with a myriad of bug fixes, balance changes, improvements on graphics, maps, and much more. Here's the changelog:
Contra 009 FINAL PATCH 3 Changelog:
- Suicide Scorpion bomb could be triggered to explode by scaffoldings. Fixed.
- Demo Traps and Cluster Mines could be triggered to explode by other traps and mines as well as Panic decoys. Fixed.
- All Pathfinders and Demo RPG Trooper took more damage from poisons than intended. Fixed.
- Crop Dusters brought less damage after Neutralizers upgrade. Fixed.
- Fake BTR-50 Transport had a mine detonator decal. Fixed.
- Assault Battle Bus passengers died when the bus was destroyed. Fixed.
- Nuke Cannon neutron shells had 30% more range. Fixed.
- GLA Boss Palace was not capturable but was indicated as such to infantry with capture abilities. Fixed.
- Vortex Cannon defense structure took too many shots to kill a Humvee. Fixed.
- Pave Low missiles could destroy each other and thus result in reduced damage. Fixed.
- Camo Netted buildings could not be detected when under EMP effect. Fixed by making them visible while disabled.
- Point Defense Lasers tried to intercept artillery barrage shells and Dolphins which are not interceptable. Fixed.
- Dolphin sometimes gets stuck when ordered to attack a target standing right below. Fixed.
- Group of 4 Red Arrows and a group of 4 Grenadiers used Tank Hunter and Red Guard create voices, respectively. Fixed.
- Crates of Large Supply Piles did not deplete visually. Fixed.
- Atmospheric Lens didn't damage aircraft. Fixed.
- Stinger Bikers and Laser Avenger had no "Guard Air" button. Fixed.
- Fake BTR-50 Engineer granted experience to enemies when destroyed. Fixed.
- "Attack Move" and "Guard" buttons disappeared when Radar Van and Sentry Droid were selected with combat units and also prevented the player to issue attack orders. Fixed.
- Aircraft falling to death, Bixi and Blackhawk from GPs got stuck on the Hedge prop. Fixed.
- Flame, Tank and Nuke Helix, and Bixi spawned ejecting pilots and rubble far away when falling to their death. Fixed.
- When Suicide Scorpion and Ratel were both selected, the cannon weapon switch button disappeared. Fixed.
- Jammer Station did not detect stealth aircraft even though the description states so. Fixed.
- Anti-radar missiles damaged Helix upgraded with Radar add-on. Fixed. Only radar add-on takes damage now.
- Veterancy GP didn't affect Stealth Elbrus Launcher. Fixed.
- Veterancy GP affected Karkadann. Fixed.
- Sentry Droids had no move start sounds and Cyber Droids played no move start sounds when damaged. Fixed.
- Fuel Tube "fire at will" mode didn't work. Fixed.
- When a Fuel Tube was set to "fire at will", then ordered to spill fuel manually, it spilled automatically when the ability has reloaded. Fixed.
- Gauss Cannon's defense required 3 power points, which is 2 more than Vortex and Gattling. Fixed.
- Microwave Tank used Humvee move sounds. Fixed.
- Some missiles flew ahead of their target, then turned back to hit it. Fixed.
- Helix nuke bombs (from Bomb Bay addon) had a minimum attack range which made them not drop sometimes. Fixed.
- Karakurt revealed himself when ordered to attack even if he was just aiming and not attacking. Fixed.
- Karakurt aligned his chassis with the turret when attacking structures and certain unit types. Fixed.
- Defense Cores had no damage FX while deploying. Fixed.
- Many units had increased minimum attack range (to help against mismatch errors) which made them act silly when close to enemies. This range was reduced as much as possible.
- Units attacked the center of nuclear missile explosions. Fixed.
- Toxin Rebel's toxin stream collided with dying infantry. Fixed.
- Rig Launcher driller started drilling the air and created a tunnel when intercepted by SDI Cannon. Fixed.
- Deploying Defense Cores deployed instantly when destroyed by some weapons such as gattling tanks and Comanche 20mm cannons. Fixed.
- USA vehicle drones, Tunnel Networks, some defense structures, and others didn't take damage when fired at from a certain angle (rare bug). Fixed.
- Cargo Plane of infantry general's Level 1 infantry paradrop sometimes flew back over to drop 1 Minigunner. Fixed.
- Tanks from tank paradrop got dropped before the selected destination. Fixed.
- Garrison clearing weapons caused damage FX on tanks and structures. Fixed.
- Sniper Cannon projectile and flash bangs caused blood damage FX on infantry. Fixed.
- Microwave Beam general's power caused explosion damage FX on targets it dealt damage to. Fixed.
- Wyvern did not require Strategy Center. Fixed.
- Inferno Cannons and A-100 did not create a firestorm sometimes because of projectile scatter radius. Fixed.
- Suicide Scorpion's suicide attack brought very little damage to infantry. Fixed.
- Technical Scrap 1 weapon didn't bring any damage increase before AP Shells. Fixed.
- China Artillery Battery scaffolding had selection problems and night scaffolding was missing. Fixed.
- Animals used human death FX. Fixed.
- Jammer Station camo netting and animated cloth overlapped each other. Fixed.
- Jammer pulse GP effect radius was larger than intended. Fixed.
- Omega Cannon and Annihilator's beam and blast weapons did not ignite fuel. Fixed.
- Banshee's ECM frequency sound would sometimes glitch out and loop forever. Fixed.
- Banshee's ECM dishes sometimes had trouble aiming and wobbled left and right. Fixed.
- Target Designation Satellite and Microwave Beam could be removed by placing a building scaffolding in the center. Fixed.
- Sentry Droid, Leech, and China Boss Phalanx lost stealth forever after being hit by a weapon with a shockwave effect (such as Earth Shaker, Nuke Cannon, etc.). Fixed.
- Some Emperor house color objects remained floating after Bixi Emperor Drop GP. Fixed.
- Chinese Power Plants had the overcharge toggle string duplicated and took more overcharge damage than intended. Fixed.
- Speaker Tower condition models had some glitches, one of which was the wrong house color displayed on snow maps. Fixed.
- Vehicles left track marks while contained in US Amphibious Transport. Fixed.
- Gattling Cannon muzzle flash did not display when attacking ground targets. Fixed.
- Cepheus launched drones from the artillery cannon instead of the drone launcher. Fixed.
- Cepheus turret barely pitched up and down. Fixed.
- Cepheus minimum range changed depending on whether the drone has reloaded or not. Fixed.
- Sparrowhawk teleported at free airfields/levitation pads when the player issued the "Stop" command on Colossus. Fixed.
- Troop Crawlers could not be ordered to attack aircraft even when they had anti-air infantry inside. Fixed.
- Demo Trap Group height did not increase depending on construction percent. Fixed.
- Numerous crash and mismatch fixes.
- All: Fixed game stuttering performance problem when the AI lost all builders and Command Centers.
- Air Force: SEALs will now hunt.
- Air Force: East bridge is now wider and more reliable to cross.
- Laser: AI upgrades Power Plants with Control Rods.
- Laser: AI builds microwaves earlier in the battle.
- Laser: AI attacks more frequently.
- Cybernetic: Performance fixes.
- Cybernetic: Fixed team priorities.
- Cybernetic: New drone building scripts.
- Cybernetic: Small difficulty adjustments.
- Cybernetic: Now uses more general's powers.
- Cybernetic: Removed the guarding Cyborg Commando. Ironhand will now call him a special power and he'll do smart maneuvers.
- Cybernetic: Added a pause at Rank 3 to help the human player recover and build up forces.
- Cybernetic: Terminator attacks less often.
- Super Weapon: Heightened the terrain very slightly in various places. High water tended to prevent the player or AI to go or build there.
- Super Weapon: The minimap showed the wrong water level after the first change. Fixed. Minimap is more dynamic now.
- Super Weapon: When the player built a GLA structure on terrain that would flood later, the structure was destroyed but the hole remained. Fixed. The hole will be destroyed too now.
- America Boss: Ion power plants have been moved to the front of the main base to make it easier to disable the main base EMP towers.
- America Boss: Removed middle Grendel closest to the main base to optimize pathfinding.
- America Boss: Placed the EMP tower plants closer to the entrance of the main base, making it easier to destroy them by conventional means.
- America Boss: The middle base will build less anti-infantry teams when the player is close so it is easier to invade and destroy the EMP tower.
- Assault: Fixed a leftover speech line from Deathstrike.
- Assault: Delayed the attack of the second Karkadann. There's also a guarantee that Huchum will no longer send both at the same time.
- Assault: Added supply piles at the north side of the player's base.
- Assault: Removed some of his Demo Traps.
- Assault: Now uses Jarmen Kell.
- Assault: Cut the amount of teams coming from the forward factories in half.
- Assault: Some teams will no longer be built on Easy.
- Assault: Fixed uneven terrain in the player base preventing from placing some structures.
- Assault: Now upgrades his defenses with Camo Netting on Normal and Hard.
- Assault: Karkadanns would come online very early if the player was Superweapon or Nuke general (since these generals can build superweapons before rank 5). Fixed.
- Toxin: Fixed one attack priority where enemy units "ignored" GLA defense structures.
- Toxin: Demo Traps replaced with Acid Pumps.
- Demolition: Player helicopters would keep going back to player base sometimes. Fixed.
- Demolition: Juhziz will use Efreet when he's about to lose.
- Demolition: AI tried to research AP Rockets instead of AP Bullets upgrade. Fixed.
- GLA Boss: Deathstrike didn't rebuild lost dozers except when he lost a building and had to make a dozer in order to rebuild it. Fixed.
- GLA Boss: Removed some duplicate scripts.
- GLA Boss: Added an extra passage to the last base.
- GLA Boss: Fixed GLA Dozers not being unmanned.
- GLA Boss: Fixed inability to build Desert Cruisers.
- GLA Boss: Fixed performance issues.
- GLA Boss: Changes to prevent units from getting stuck.
- GLA Boss: AI now drops AT mines GP only on vehicles, to prevent massive friendly fire when the player cleared them out between buildings.
- GLA Boss: Added some more GLA obstacles on the map.
- GLA Boss: Added some SAM sites on top of the cliffs to the last base.
- Flame: Added roads.
- Flame: Delay between attacks decreased.
- Flame: MiGs now focus on a single target at once on Normal and Hard.
- Flame: Listening Outposts added to all attack teams.
- Flame: There are more conditions that trigger Bao to research some upgrades.
- Flame: Now upgrades structures with mines.
- Flame: He introduces himself only once now (fixed speech script).
- Tank: Added ECM Towers.
- Tank: Fixed Emperor add-ons.
- Tank: Fixed problems with upgrades.
- Tank: Has Hacker, Light Tank, and Heavy Tank Training on Normal and Hard.
- Tank: Guan Yus are more likely to go online now.
- Tank: Now uses Artillery Barrage, Tank Drop, and Emperor Drop.
- Tank: Fixed a speech script where the AI wasn't close to the player's base when he said he was.
- Tank: Added ECM tanks to guard teams, depending on difficulty.
- Tank: Fixed attack priorities where gauss tanks didn't even consider aircraft and dragon tanks preferred tanks over infantry and buildings.
- Tank: Increased priority of guarding teams very slightly.
- Tank: Some guard teams were built only once. Fixed.
- Tank: Increased attacks of heavier tanks after rank 3.
- Tank: Refurbished buggy and unused teams to build artillery.
- Infantry: Base patrolling helicopter now reacts to intruders.
- Infantry: Now garrisons up to 10 random buildings after rank 2.
- Infantry: Fixed a bug with the AI rank counter.
- Infantry: When the infantry horde is attacked, Fai will use Cloning power on it, and they will start hunting.
- Infantry: Fixed a speech line where he said he destroyed a tech building when he actually destroyed a tech center.
- Infantry: AI now builds a supply center at the supply dock close to an oil refinery.
- Infantry: Split the Paradrop part of the horde into 3 difficulties.
- Infantry: Suan Ni will go active at rank 5.
- Infantry: Fixed an error in his speech where he started talking about defenses when the player had many tanks.
- Infantry: Added Propaganda Officers to the horde and attack teams.
- Infantry: Fai did not talk sometimes when the player captured an oil derrick. Fixed.
- Nuke: Sometimes an overlord or helix appeared from out of the map's southern boundaries into the player's base. Fixed.
- China Boss: Minor visual changes.
- China Boss: Reinforcements froze when they were attacked. Fixed. They will hunt the closest enemy now.
- China Boss: Two Helices will now guard the main base's inner perimeter.
- Some teams went to the bottom left corner of the map when recruited. Fixed.
- Improved base building to free more space, making the AI build structures more consistently (such as tech centers and superweapons).
- AI units have a larger guard radius.
- Many changes to team members and build lists.
- Improved dozer and worker build conditions.
- Jarmen Kells fall back when detected.
- Assault Jarmen Kell now uses smokescreen, ambush, and salvage abilities.
- Demo Jarmen Kell now uses Demo Trap ability.
- Infantry Lotus now evades instead of using vehicle hacks when taking damage, which improves her survivability.
- AI will attempt to expand earlier when playing 1v1.
- AI will now use super weapons captured on special maps with [Super Weapon] tags.
- AI will build Power Plants inside their base when they capture neutral Dozers more consistently.
- Hazael will now prioritize stealth detectors.
- Air Force AI will now use Pilots.
- Adjusted China Bunker garrison teams to ensure all bunkers will be fully occupied.
- Laser Paradrop team will now be recruited by other teams after dropping.
- SEAL team will now be recruited by other teams after dropping.
- GLA AI will now use Rebel Bikers to capture tech structures.
- Omega Cannon will now switch between beam and blast modes depending on targets.
- AI will now spam more units on games with higher starting cash.
- AI will now use units dropped by Heavy Reinforcement Pads.
- AI will no longer spam defenses near supply sources.
- Bitter Winter updated to a balanced version by ReLaX.
- New maps: Tournament Desert Open Middle (1v1); Vendetta (1v1); Final Crusade V2 (1v1); Norzagaray Downstream (2v2); Northern Wilderness (2v2) - remake of Sequoia; Unfair Advantage (1v3) - remake of Fortress; Airfield Assault (2v2 CTF); Conference (2v2 CTF); Deathscythe's Rampage (2v2 CTF); Guild Master (2v2 CTF); Reliable Resources (2v2); Volcanoe (1v1v1v1); International Airlines (1v1v1v1v1); Fight or Flight (1v1v1v1v1v1); Naval Port Reyes (1v1v1v1v1v1); Philippine Highlands (3v3); Tournament Graveyard (6); The Stronghold (6); The Stronghold (7); River Stronghold (4v4); Twilight Flame Small (8).
- Removed maps: Tournament Desert Large (1v1), as it didn't offer much difference compared to the vanilla map and the newly added TD Open Middle.
- Tiger's Lair: Small layout changes. The top player has artillery platforms captured from the start and more tech structures to capture. Fixed uneven terrain at the start position of bottom players.
- Aries Woodland: The shacks near the supply docks have been rebalanced. Health changed to 25%.
- Tournament Coastline: Heavy Reinforcement Pad replaced by a neutral supply drop zone. Base Oil Derricks moved to one side. Added thunder sound effects and rain. Added hulk lifetime override script for improved performance.
- Siege Island and Siege Island Small: Fixed middle not suitable for building supply centers.
- Desert Storm: Removed the supply piles near the Oil Derricks.
- Onza Map: Added missing fog settings. Flattened base terrain and moved player positions away from map borders.
- Lion Heart: Adjusted supply dock imbalances. Added several tank traps. Added hulk lifetime override script for improved performance. Improved visuals. Fixed old map intro string.
- Local Disturbance: Removed the impassable slopes near supply docks. Fixed old map intro string.
- Ocean Riptides: Rebalanced distance to supplies and tech structures. Moved them closer to players as well.
- Final Crusade: Based on the map on Final Crusade FIXEDv2 from the ranked maps pool. Widened all paths and bridges.
- Melting Snow: Flattened the terrain at the middle. Rebalanced middle supplies and north supplies of the east side player. Removed the bridge.
- Lagoon Day: Rebalanced middle-west supplies, small changes to middle terrain, changed roads.
- Lagoon: Middle-west supply piles moved to the center of the area to prevent supply trucks from going up the ramp and thus collecting slower. Global lighting changes.
- Evergreen Lagoon: Removed the supply piles near the player docks. Changed amount of dollars per supply.
- Gorge Drought: Artillery Platforms are initially destroyed. They respawn after 5 minutes.
- Tournament Desert: Changed roads and added some visual details. Made more space for Chinese Supply Center placement on secondary supply docks.
- Tournament Island Large: Widened ramps and improved visuals.
- Borderlands Desertion: Rebalanced starting positions and location of tech structures and supplies.
- Victory Valley: Added missing cliff near the northeast player. Widened middle ramps. Other small adjustments.
- Tournament B: Small supply piles on the back replaced with one big supply pile. Front supply piles replaced with oil derricks. Fixed global lighting and added snowfall.
- Tournament Lake: Balanced player starting positions and supply positions. Added a big supply pile near each player. Removed some of the middle supplies.
- The Grand Canyon: Balanced player starting positions and supply positions. Fixed global lighting.
- Tournament City, Eastern Everglades, Dark Night, Tyrant's Vengeance: Altered global lighting to make the maps more playable.
- Frosty Battle: Made the lighting slightly less bright. Some terrain in the middle was not suitable for building construction. Fixed.
- Alpine Assault: Added animals.
- Dark Mountain: Fixed borders.
- Heartland Shield: Rearranged Supply Dock and Oil Derrick positions. Added two ramps across the river.
- Armed Neighbours and Armed Neighbours MD: Implemented train transport logic.
- Series 7: Visual changes.
- Desolated District: Moved player positions away from map borders.
- Wasteland Warlords: Moved player positions away from map borders.
- Sand Scorpion: Moved player positions away from map borders.
- Twilight Flame: Flattened middle area.
- Golden Oasis: Improved city area and map visuals.
- Three Ways: Greatly redesigned.
- Lone Eagle: Global lighting changes.
- Seaside Mutiny: Removed choke points. Lots of terrains made passable.
- Summer Arena: Far left and far right Oil Derricks start with 50% health. Middle Oil Derricks replaced with neutral supply drop zones.
- Tournament Urban: Added a secondary supply source in each player base.
- Mountain Fox: Lowered terrain height. Added two wide ramps leading to the higher grounds. Added a secondary supply source in each player base. Tech Oil Refineries replaced by Tech Radars.
- Killing Fields: Vanilla map replaced with a revised version by Mp3.
- Leipzig Lowlands: Removed the middle Oil Derricks. Added a big supply pile at each player's base.
- Danger Close: Rain ambiance sound is quieter. Thunder ambiance removed.
- Night Sky: Secondary supply docks moved closer to players. Added Reinforcement Pads. Slightly adjusted starting positions making the map more balanced.
- Silent River: Changed supplies and Oil Derricks, totally rebalancing the map and changing how it plays. Global lighting changes.
- Winding River: Layout and resource changes.
- Hard Winter: Destroyed highrise in front of west Oil Derrick replaced with a smaller destroyed building in order not to hide the Oil Derrick from player's view as much.
- Natural Threats: Intro strings disappeared too fast. Fixed.
- Forgotten Forest and Forgotten Forest Snow: Removed walls and flattened impassable areas.
- Nuclear Combat: Secondary Supply Docks moved closer to players. Extra supply pile near the top player's Oil Derrick removed.
- New civilian construction props.
- New waterfall objects.
- New fortress ramp props.
- New rip rap props.
- New stair props.
- New barbwire prop.
- Improved Air Force and Super Weapon Avenger attack check rate.
- Poisoner health equalized with Toxin Tractors.
- AT Troop Crawler weapon range and damage slightly increased.
- Guan Yu damage increased. Health decreased by 7%.
- Karakurt acid sprayer damage increased.
- Zhu Rong's health increased by 10%. Weapon range decreased by 20%.
- Scorpion Rocket upgrade research time reverted to time from Patch 1 (10 more seconds). Cost increased ($1300 -> $1500).
- Shandian cannot traverse cliffs anymore.
- Shandian can move across water but at a slower speed.
- BTR-50 Engineer mine detonator range increased by 20%.
- GLA Minesweeper upgrade removed, thus Scorpions and Poisoners can no longer get minefield resistance. Desert Cruiser and Karkadann come with minesweepers by default.
- Paladin cost and build time decreased ($1800 -> $1600), (18 s -> 16 s). Weapon stats changed (similar to Laser Crusader, but more damage). Doesn't require power to operate anymore. Health decreased by 25%.
- Karkadann's health reduced by 15%.
- Battle Bus movement speed increased by 17%.
- Omega Cannon health reduced by 55%. Movement speed increased by 36%
- Yan Wang turret needs to pitch up before firing. He can fire over obstacles now. Has more range. Do not follow targets.
- Yan Wang cost and build time reduced ($7000 -> $6000), (70 s -> 60 s).
- Yan Wang's armor resistance vs. armor-piercing weapons increased.
- Bike Workshop upgrade removed. Bikers require only Arms Dealer.
- RPG Biker now has the weapon stats of RPG Trooper on foot. Cost reduced ($500 -> $400).
- Terrorist Bikers have more build time.
- Worker Biker needs to get off the bike in order to be able to build structures. Cost and build time decreased ($400 -> $300), (4 s -> 3 s).
- Carpet Bomb and Strategic Bombing damage increased.
- All Artillery Barrages are stronger. The second level kills a War Factory or Airfield.
- Demo scorpion suicide weapon nerfed by 25%. Armor salvage upgrades benefit increased.
- Robo Raptor cost and build time decreased ($2000 -> $1600), (20 s -> 16 s), but is no longer stealth.
- Illusion plane lifetime reduced (60 s -> 30 s).
- Flame Helix can build 9 fuel bombs in a stack, but fuel lifetime is decreased in order to avoid potential FPS drops.
- China Bunkers require only Barracks again, but build time is 33% slower.
- Cyber Dog lifetime increased (45 s -> 60 s). Cost decreased ($700 -> $600).
- Turbodiesel-upgraded Demo Scorpion movement speed slightly decreased. The turbodiesel is available at Arms Dealer.
- Salvage Plant cost and build time increased ($2000 -> $3000), (30 s -> 40 s).
- Kill Radars GP reload time increased (1:30 min -> 2 min).
- Spider tank cost and time decreased ($1400 -> $1200), (14 s -> 12 s). Rate of fire reduced by 33%.
- Spider mine armor and damage improved, the projectile lifetime decreased.
- Mortar Buggy previous cost and build time returned ($600 -> $800), (6 s -> 8 s). Damage increased by 23%.
- Stinger Drones do not require rank 2 anymore, but they are $100 more expensive for Air Force, Laser, and Super Weapon generals.
- Booby Trap explosion damage and damage radius reduced.
- Terminator now takes 2 slots in transports.
- Cyber Droid experience value increased by 20%.
- Leech grants less experience when destroyed.
- Pave Low damage reduced by 50%.
- Biker speed increased by 6%.
- Marauder health decreased by 19%. Movement speed increased by 17%. Turret's turn rate increased by 20%. Cost and build time decreased ($1500 -> $1350), (15 s -> 13.5 s).
- Listening Outpost and Radar Van armor resistance to infantry missiles decreased by 100%, and to armor-piercing weapons by 20%.
- Fuel Truck has less resistant armor.
- Overlord Irradiator addon weapon range increased.
- China Artillery Battery cost decreased ($3500 -> $3000).
- Scorpion-II damage increased, but the rate of fire decreased. Cost and build time increased ($500 -> $550), (5 s -> 5.5 s).
- Speed of Troop Crawlers upgraded with Advanced Engineering increased.
- Infantry general Troop Crawlers has less health by default but gets more with Advanced Engineering upgrade.
- Infantry general Troop Crawlers cost and build time reduced ($900 -> $700), (9.5 s -> 7 s).
- Assassin's movement speed decreased by 17%.
- Assassin, China Sniper, and Pathfinder weapon range increased by 13%.
- SWG Carpet Bomb cooldown decreased (8 min -> 7 min).
- Added ECM tower structure for Tank general. ECM Tank removed.
- Cyber and Laser Missile Defender build time and cost changed to 4 s and $400.
- Tank general Tank Hunter cost and build time decreased ($450 -> $425), (4.5 s -> 4.25 s).
- Tanks have 30% more resistance to F16, Pave Low, and Chimera missiles.
- Composite Armor brings 20% more health again (was 10%).
- Infantry Dragon Tank cost and build time increased ($700 -> $800), (7 s -> 8 s).
- Security Systems upgrade is only available on Command Centers and Supply Centers, but their damage has been increased by 30%.
- All super units have new experience calculation. They need less experience to become veterans but each new veteran requires +110% more experience.
- Grenade Troop Crawler range increased by 7%.
- Cyber Stinger Drop GP reload time decreased (5 min -> 3:30 min).
- Cyber Nano Swarm damage increased.
- Level 3 Nano Swarm duration increased.
- Supply Drop Zones require 3 energy (was 1).
- Dana's artillery health increased by 40%.
- Cyber Supply Center comes with 1 Vorta now. Vorta cost and build time reduced ($600 -> $450), (6 s -> 4.5 s).
- Cyber Droids have constantly rotating (scanning) turrets.
- Guardian Droid TOW missile range increased by 13%. Damage decreased by 9%. Reload time decreased (18 s -> 9 s).
- All acid fields and acid clouds are 2 times more resistant to hazard cleaners.
- AMOS and Phobos turret turn and pitch rate reduced.
- Thermite Shells upgrade cost and build time reduced ($3000 -> $2500), (90 s -> 60 s). Moved from Propaganda Center to War Factory, but still requires rank 3.
- Atmospheric Lens deals two times more damage but the duration is two times less. Movement speed slightly increased.
- Seal weapon range increased by 10%. The minimum range increased by 114%.
- Nuclear Missile and Hadron Collider damage increased by 25%.
- Elbrus Storm damage radius increased by 25%.
- F-35 delay until going stealth after firing increased (2.4 s -> 3 s).
- F-35 is stealth by default.
- Hijackers don't require Palace anymore, just rank 3.
- Ratel II cost reduced ($1200 -> $1100).
- Demo Ratel cost and build time reduced ($1500 -> $1250), (13 s -> 12.5 s). The weapon range increased by 7%. Speed (upgraded and not upgraded) increased by ~10%.
- Sparrowhawk weapon damage increased by 15%.
- War Master cost and build time decreased ($850 -> $800), (8.5 s -> 8 s). Health increased by 6%. Long-range mode damage increased by 25%.
- Standard Quad Cannon unit added to Assault general (replaces an existing one)
- Nuke Tank Hunter's health decreased by 9%.
- Mobile Barracks (Artillery Caller) health increased by 11%.
- Nuclear Battlemaster health increased by 5%.
- Irradiator weapon changed. Fires a radiation beam.
- Banshee ECM beam range increased by 33%.
- China Infantry Snipers available at rank 3. They reveal themselves when firing. Primary weapon is anti-personnel. Anti-materiel weapon is a secondary - it has lower range and lower rate of fire as well as a different damage type.
- Infantry general's Level 3 Paradrop GP brings 2 Red Arrows, but also 2 Minigunners less.
- Rocket Buggy cost and build time increased ($750 -> $800), (7.5 s -> 8 s). Health of rockets decreased by 25%.
- J-10 cost and build time decreased ($1500 -> $1200), (17.5 s -> 12 s).
- Flame MiG cost and build time decreased ($1700 -> $1400), (17 s -> 14 s).
- Flame MiGs have 5 seconds less reload time, same as J-10s.
- Radar add-ons get shot down by 2 anti-radar missiles now (was 1).
- Humvee gives 30% more experience when destroyed.
- Humvee is 20% more vulnerable to Raven and Comanche 20mm cannon but 10% more resistant to Gattling damage.
- Humvee takes 3 slots in transports (was 5).
- Humvee resistance to flame increased by 10%. Veteran Vortex Tank doesn't kill a Humvee in 2 shots anymore.
- Humvee cost and build time increased ($650 -> $700), (7.5 s -> 8.5 s).
- Laser Thor doesn't consume power anymore.
- Immolator build time decreased (25 s -> 20 s).
- New Acid Pump trap added to Chemical general - spills Acids only.
- Toxin Pump doesn't spill Acids anymore, only Toxins.
- USA Amphibious transport hp increased 100%, increased number of "seats" to 12.
- Units now die when US Amphibious Transport is destroyed.
- Widow railgun damage increased by 21%.
- Seraph railgun damage increased by 14%.
- Centurion move speed increased by 17%. Turn speed penalty when damaged removed.
- Centurion cost increased ($800 -> $900), build time decreased (10 s -> 9 s). Requires 1 less energy point.
- Advanced Energy Capacitors (Centurion damage upgrade) consume 1 less energy point.
- Advanced Energy Capacitors cost and build time decreased ($2500 -> $2000), (80 s -> 60 s). Upgrade also increases damage radius now.
- Centurion projectile now follows moving targets and doesn't collide with ground.
- Command Truck and Mobile Supply Stash have more small arms, gattling, poison and flame resistance.
- Aircraft no longer receives damage resistance to missiles with Countermeasures upgrade, only evasion rate.
- Saturn anti-ground weapon range reduced by 11%. Damage reduced by 38%.
- Saturn anti-weapon weapon range reduced by 29%. Damage reduced by 47%.
- Saturn has a new weapon implemented, "Ice Beam", which damages and freezes vehicles at the same time.
- Saturn cost and build time reduced ($7000 -> $6000), (110 s -> 60 s).
- Seraph guardian drone attack check rate increased. Point defense laser damage increased 2 times.
- Nuclear Tank Hunters do not require Nuclear Ammo upgrade anymore, but they are available at rank 3.
- Flame Field Engineer cost and build time increased ($300 -> $350), (3.0 s -> 3.5 s), equalizing it with others.
- Raven cost and build time increased ($700 -> $800), (7.0 s -> 8.0 s). Decreased experience value by 8 points. They cannot build drones anymore. Movement speed decreased by 17%. 20mm cannon damage reduced by 20%.
- Quad Cannon health decreased by 5%. They also don't have resistance to explosion type weapons anymore.
- Dolphin and Zipper now keep parking space when airborne, so that the player cannot stack many planes in the air from a single airfield.
- Drone Armor upgrade cost decreased ($2000 -> $1500).
- AP Bullets (and PELE Ammunition) upgrade cost and build time decreased ($2000 -> $1600), (45 s -> 35 s).
- TOW Missile upgrade cost and build time decreased ($2000 -> $1600), (45 s -> 35 s).
- Gas Grenades upgrade cost decreased ($1500 -> $1000).
- Recycling upgrade cost and build time decreased ($3000 -> $2500), (90 s -> 60 s).
- Isotope Stability upgrade cost decreased ($2000 -> $1500).
- Straight-Flow Engines upgrade cost and build time increased ($2400 -> $3000), (72 s -> 80 s).
- Super Weapon and Air Force Avenger cost and build time increased ($900 -> $1000), (9 s -> 10 s). Health increased by 9%, making them survive a single F-18.
- Green Lasers Training GP costs 2 points (was 1). Orange Lasers Training GP costs 2 points (was 3).
- Minigunner cost and build time decreased ($320 -> $300), (3.2 s -> 3.0 s).
- Nationalism upgrade cost and build time decreased ($2000 -> $1500), (60 s -> 40 s).
- Armor Jackets upgrade cost and build time decreased ($2000 -> $1500), (50 s -> 40 s).
- Infantry general Chain Guns moved to War Factory.
- Infantry general has Nationalism upgraded by default.
- Nuclear Bullets upgrade moved to Propaganda Center. Cost and build time decreased ($2000 -> $1250), (60 s -> 30 s).
- When Battle Bus is destroyed, passengers lose 50% of their health (was 10%).
- Chinese Dozers now have a minimum turn rate which makes their locomotor less silly.
- Frog missiles upgrade cost and time reduced ($3000 -> $2000), (75 s -> 55 s).
- All main tanks turret turn rates rebalanced. Overall: BM-s, AT TC, Scorpions and Centurion are faster, Laser Crusader and Paladin are slower.
- Scolopendra damage increased by 20%. Health decreased by 9%.
- Infantry general's Neutron Bomb GP replaced with ECM bomb GP.
- Stealth Panic Attack GP reload time decreased (5 min -> 3:30 min).
- Scud Launcher and Luna damage slightly decreased.
- Scud Launcher weapon range increased by 11%.
- China Dozer Pneumocushion upgrade now also grants +50% health.
- F-6 weapon damage reduced by 38%. Cost increased ($1000 -> $1200).
- SW Burton health increased by 70%, equalizing him with other Burtons.
- Karakurt speed after Turbodiesel upgrade increased by 8%. Upgrade moved from Elbrus Storm to Palace, requires rank 5.
- Chemical Warheads upgrade moved to Palace.
- China Signal Mines reload time decreased (1:15 -> 1:00). Added vision range to plane.
- China Gattling and Gauss Tank ground weapon range increased by 3%.
- GLA Quad Cannon ground weapon range increased by 7%.
- Assault Quad Tank replaced with Quad Cannon. Quad Tank was proven to be worse than Quad Cannon in matchup against Air Force.
- Dark Star mine clearing ability removed.
- Scorpion cannon damage increased. Rocket damage decreased.
- Fuel Tube and Immolator "Spill Fuel" ability cooldown reduced (4 min -> 2 min).
- Flame and Nuke Helix cost and build time reduced ($2000 -> $1500, 20 s -> 15 s). Tank Helix $2400 -> $2200, 24 s -> 22 s.
- Scrap 2 Technical brings more damage to infantry and less damage to tanks.
- Overlord HQ cost reduced ($4000 -> $3000). Bixi is now affected by cost reduction. Structure no longer requires Propaganda Center but still requires rank 3.
- Demolitions Ability upgrade moved to Palace.
- Gun Buggy is available after Black Market.
- Katyusha delay between shots increased. Firing pitch increased (missiles are not easily blocked by terrain and structures anymore).
- Flame MiG is no longer affected by Flame Units Training GP.
- Ranger flashbang range and damage slightly increased.
- Toxin Rebel cost decreased ($350 -> $300). Default weapon is now toxin pump.
- Demo Rebel cost and build time decreased ($350 -> $250), (3 s -> 2.5 s). Default weapon is now AK-47U.
- Anthrax Bomb cooldown decreased (7 min -> 6 min).
- Nuke Detonator Site cost and build time increased ($1400 -> $3000), (20 s -> 60 s). Requires rank 3 instead of rank 5.
- Infantry don't survive after Troop Crawler destruction anymore.
- Demo Airfield cost and build time decreased ($2000 -> $1000), (35 s -> 30 s).
- Cyber Drop Pods GP: Added one Medic Droid per each drop pod.
- Stinger Biker cost and build time decreased ($450 -> $400), (4.5 s -> 4.0 s).
- Toxin Stinger Soldier cost and build time decreased ($350 -> $300), (3.5 s -> 3.0 s).
- Toxin Terrorist cost and build time decreased ($250 -> $200), (2.25 s -> 2.0 s).
- Medic Droid health decreased by 18%. They can also be crushed by vehicles.
- Hazael armor resistance vs. armor piercing weapons decreased.
- Pathfinders can no longer target airborne infantry and airborne drones.
- Artillery Caller (Mobile Barracks) artillery barrage reload decreased (40 s -> 25 s).
- Jarmen Kell Smoke Screen ability reload decreased (4 min -> 2 min).
- Comanche missile reload time reduced. Cost and build time increased ($1000 -> $1100), (10 s -> 11 s). Stealth upgrade benefit removed.
- Toxin Tractor is more vulnerable to gattling damage type, but more resistant to comanche vulcan damage type.
- Microwave Beam GP deals less damage but disables buildings faster.
- Cyber has access to Robo Avenger at rank 3 to help with mid-late game balance.
- All Colonel Burton rifles are more effective vs. tanks and structures.
- Assault Sneak Attack moved to rank 5. Assault should use diggers and rig launcher for early sneak attacks instead.
- Stealth Covering upgrade cost and build time decreased ($3000 -> $2000), (90 s -> 60 s).
- GLA Smoke Screen upgrade cost and build time increased ($1000 -> $1500), (35 s -> 45 s). Moved to Salvage Plant. Affects Marauders, Digger and Rig Launcher. Recharge time increased (30 s -> 45 s). Missiles lose their targets. Units in smoke are unattackable.
- Black Napalm upgrade cost and build time decreased ($2000 -> $1500), (60 s -> 40 s).
- C-27 Spartan cost and build time decreased ($3500 -> $2000), (35 s -> 20 s), but drops less soldiers (10 -> 6).
- Droids have no more resistance to explosions.
- Shandian build time decreased (12 s -> 8 s).
- Drone Uplink Chip upgrade cost and build time decreased ($1500 -> $1000), (45 s -> 30 s).
- Angels have 30% less armor-piercing and infantry missile armor.
- ECM Trooper disabling beam is 63% stronger.
- Mobile Supply Stash is less resistant to ECM.
- Earth Shaker shockwave damage increased by 100%. Delay before drilling and causing shockwave reduced.
- High Explosive Bomb upgrade cost and build time decreased ($4000 -> $2500), (120 s -> 80 s).
- Suicide Scorpion, Dolphin and Zipper do not benefit from High Explosives upgrade anymore.
- Guan Yu and Omega Cannon fire rate while moving increased.
- Dolphin damage type changed. He is now more effective vs. structures and AA vehicles and can attack infantry but is less effective vs. tanks.
- Demo Elbrus Storm does not benefit from Fortified Structure upgrade anymore (since Toxin Elbrus Storm doesn't).
- Cyclone requires 4 energy (was 6).
- Patriot and Ion Defense Core costs decreased ($1200 -> $900 and $1400 -> $1200).
- GLA Corvus GP plane speed decreased by 25%.
- Microwave Tank health increased by 20%.
- Mobile Supply Stash resistance to jet missiles reduced. 4 F-18 Hornets destroy them now.
- Patriots are no longer effective vs. infantry.
- SW Patriot cost reduced ($1000 -> $900).
- Chain Guns and Autocannon Shells build time decreased (60 s -> 50 s).
- Remiel gattling guns now use GATTLING damage type (was SMALL_ARMS). It is more effective vs. vehicles and structures.
- Laser units which benefit from laser veterancy powers required more experience for rank up.
- China Supply Truck speed reduced by 13%.
- Chinese AA base defenses (gattling, gauss and vortex) are 20% more vulnerable to tank shots.
- Combat Puma speed reduced by 20%, but does not require War Factory anymore.
- Point Defense Drone removed from Cyber general.
- Exoskeletons moved back to Cyborg Factory.
- Dragon Tail addon pre-attack delay decreased (0.8 s -> 0.25 s).
- Lancer build time reduced (8 s -> 6 s).
- Heavy Dozer health reduced by 20%.
- Crop Duster health reduced by 25%.
- Eye and Bobcat now use Truck armor instead of Tank armor.
- Other minor changes.
- New unit for for Infantry General "Propaganda Officer". Grants propaganda (+25% damage) bonus and heals units.
- Battle Bus added to Toxin general.
- Added selfdestruct ability to GLA Factories and Command Trucks.
- Crop Dusters are not stealth when landed by default anymore. They get camouflage with Tank Camouflage upgrade at Elbrus Storm.
- Added missing minimum attack range to Laser Crusaders.
- Terrorists no longer acquire enemies automatically.
- Bikes, buggies, droids and radar vehicles now trigger AT Mines.
- Money transfer nerfed. Players can drop money to allies each 1 minute.
- Large Minefield removed.
- Zhu Rong weapon upgraded with "Combustion" upgrade creates Firestorm.
- Quad Cannon replaced with Quad Tank for GLA Boss.
- Assault general Artillery Barrage scatter radius reduced in order to be more consistent and deal the same damage to a structure every time.
- Jam effects display on aircraft as well.
- Jam and target designation rings are bigger on super units.
- Removed Demolishers from Arms Dealer. They can only be built from Factory now.
- Guan Yu 3D model size slightly reduced.
- Mobile Barracks (Artillery Caller) is affected by Artillery Training now.
- Lasers Training no longer requires Electricity Net Connection GP.
- Zhu Rong minimum range increased in order not to damage himself.
- Cluster Mines GP removed. Neutron Cluster upgrade removed.
- Nuke Artillery Training GP added back.
- Fuel Trucks are now buildable from Supply Centers.
- Neutron Shells now affect MiG-31 interceptors.
- Flame Combustion upgrade allows Flamethrower infantry to kill garrisoned soldiers.
- Rocket Pods returned as ability. They are no longer a global upgrade - they have to be purchased individually. Rocket Pods are less effective vs. structures. Their damage is balanced versus all targets.
- Booby Trap and Demo Charge abilities removed from Demo Jarmen Kell.
- Gas Grenades upgrade now grants small poison damage.
- Defense Core health now transfers to the final stage.
- Infantry from all infantry paradrops now drop closer to each other.
- Flak Gun replaced by Aladdin for Assault general.
- Listening Outposts can now crush infantry and trees. Passengers can shoot from inside. In case of outpost destruction, infantry exits with 50% health loss.
- Pathfinder added to Air Force general.
- Hijacker Ambush GP added to Stealth general.
- Artillery Troop Crawler replaced with Howitzer.
- Laser Fences do not consume power anymore.
- Sentry Droid reveals itself when using Navigating Missile ability.
- Salvage Drop general's power changed. Is now dropped by a cargo plane and is available in one level. Cooldown reduced from 3:00 to 1:30.
- Demo Traps now detonate 0.5 s after triggered.
- SW Patriots and Ion Towers can now pack up to mobile defense cores.
- Added Combat Drop ability to Chinooks.
- New upgrade: Rebel Equipment. Rearms Toxin Rebel with toxin sprayer which deals extra damage and clears garrisoned soldiers. Arms Demo Rebel with grenades which clear garrisoned soldiers. Arms Assault Rebel with molotov cocktails which clear garrisoned soldiers. Arms Warriors with incendiary ammo which clears garrisoned soldiers. Unlocks Booby Trap attack.
- Toxin Terrorist no longer has poison resistance.
- Efreet is no longer immune to poisons.
- Laser, Super Weapon and Air Force generals: Removed Sniper drones.
- Hackers don't require Internet Center. Instead, they require War Factory.
- Supply Drop Zones require either War Factory or Air Field, not both.
- Karkadann can now be GPS Scrambled. US and Chinese super units still cannot be.
- Neutron Bomb effect radius decreased. Bomb drops faster.
- Flak Gun is no longer stealth while standing still - only when deployed.
- Grendel removed from Super Weapons general.
- Changes to Defense Core Drop amount and type of cores delivered.
- SEALs can now swim. SEAL Drop can now be called on water.
- Radar Deployment GP can now be called in fog of war.
- Advanced Training upgrade removed.
- Bunker Busters upgrade removed.
- Toxin general will receive one more Scolopendra from Heavy Reinforcement Pad, but won't receive a Luna.
- Demo general will receive one more Ratel from Heavy Reinforcement Pad, but won't receive a Luna.
- Units can now see targets through brick, concrete and wood walls.
- Nuke Troop Crawler carries 8 Red Guard; Flame Troop Crawler carries 8 Flamethrowers.
- Saturn cannot build structures anymore.
- Select All Combat Units hotkey (Q) no longer selects Bixi.
- Drone Controller is immune to toxins, radiation, neutron and crew sniping attacks.
- Leech drone moved from Command Center to War Factory.
- Hybrid Engine upgrade added to Laser, Air Force and Super Weapon War Factories. It increases Dozer speed by 30%.
- Laser Target Designation Satellite does not affect allies anymore (yours and allied designated units and structures don't receive extra damage).
- All infantry is thrown away less by shockwaves.
- Transport units will now retaliate only if they have fireports and are occupied.
- Flame Inferno Cannons benefit from Thermite Shells (weapon switch).
- Phobos can now traverse water as the hover chassis allows him so.
- Infantry Helix removed.
- New unit: Harbin (Helix replacement for infantry general). Has 2 bunker slots.
- New defense structure: AIDE (Anti-Infantry Defense Emplacement). Can be upgraded with flashbangs.
- Applied vanilla Zero Hour dead vehicle and infantry lifetime values. Lowered tree lifetime.
- Heavy particle effects optimized.
- Supply Drop Zones receive one crate instead of six.
Graphics and sounds:
- Many new cameos and better looking map previews by Tria.
- Many new particle effects by Sagittarius9.
- New voices for BTR-50 Engineer, Transport and Digger, Command Truck, Mobile Barracks, Immolator, Wasp, Zipper, Demolisher, Assassin, Banshee, MiG-31, Builder Mech, A-100 MLRS, Katyusha, Death Hand, Dong Feng, Sniper Cannon, Gauss Tank, Robo Raptor, Phobos, F-16XL, Pave Low, F-35, Missile Cyborg, Drone Controller, J-10, Sturm.
- New sound effects for Saturn moving, Widow turret, nuclear missile explosion, various big explosions, mortar shell explosion, ion blast, A-10 cannon.
- New preview sounds for Artillery Battery.
- Added housecolor and snow condition of GLA Assault vehicle recovery scaffolds.
- Phobos chassis changed.
- Sturm-S model and skin improved.
- New faction-specific objects added to many structures.
- Laser Crusader, Laser Paladin, Laser Avenger, Laser Thor and Laser Defender have new glowing parts which change color depending on veterancy.
- New faction-specific objects added to many structures.
- Thor model and texture improved.
- Improved Saturn texture.
- New Lancer 3D model.
- New Microwave Tank 3D model.
- All hero units' icons are now housecolored.
- Changes to user interface.
- New Camo Netting texture.
- Supply Dock texture edited.
- Pathfinder has a ghillie suit and more housecolor to improve visibility.
- Updated Vortex and Gauss turret 3D models.
Download Contra 009 Patch 3 at Contra's ModDB Profile and have fun!
Key Words: #News #Release #Generals #ZeroHour #Contra
||You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group