Posted: Sat May 08, 2021 3:11 pm Post subject:
C&C Reloaded 2.3.0 has been released!
Subject description: One vision, one commando!
GDI vs Nod vs Allies vs Soviets vs Yuri on Yuri's Revenge with Ares and Phobos. If you wanna have this kind of experience, we have good news for you. C&C Reloaded 2.3.0 has been released yesterday! Here's a teaser:
And here are the changes:
Version 2.3.0 (major release)
General game additions:
- Updated XNA CnCNet Client (the C&C:R launcher) to the version 18.104.22.168 (+additonal changes).
- Updated Phobos to version 0.2 (post beta 13 snapshot)
- New YR icon for the Windows taskbar when the game runs.
- Added additional translations for the XNA CnCNet Client (in-game translations will come in future releases):
···· Traditional Chinese
···· Simplified Chinese
?- Updated cnc-ddraw library from version 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199
- Updated MapTool to the version 188.8.131.52
- Added the FA2 Map Editor (& adapted for C&C: Reloaded). Can be located in the sub-menu Mod Tools, along with other mapping tools.
- Re-made the "Desert to TS Terrain" palette switcher tool. Moreover, it will be called automatically when importing YR files with the installer.
- Added the statistics window in the sub-menu Mod Tools.
- Added a new side selection option in skirmish/online menu: Random NO YURI.
- Added 100.000 credits option in game lobby menu.
- Now the Client will remember the settings of your last battle: factions data, game options & game mode.
- Changed dropdown and check box sound.
- Now in-game font has support for the Unicode Cyrillics range by default and some special characters for future use in tooltips.
- Support of Simplified (and Traditional) Chinese characters when those languages are selected.
General game changes:
- New production clock animation in the sidebar.
- Renamed all the "Tech Lab" to "Tech Center" to avoid naming confusions with "Battle Lab".
- Internal game tweaks regarding units movement zones & AI threat levels.
- Decreased bounty rewards to 20% of the original killed unit cost.
- Increased starting money in Easy Cooperative missions to from 10.000 to 15.000 credits.
- Increased starting money in Medium Cooperative missions to from 7.500 to 10.000 credits.
- Now the Big Blue Crystal (the Blue "Tiberium tree") produces Blue Tiberium without hacks.
- Now the Big Blue Crystal generates arong 2 or 3 paths of Blue Tiberium per round instead of only 1.
- Now with the "Unlimited Tiberium" game option all the cells around the Ore Drills/Tiberium Trees are filled in each turn instead of only 1 cell and the spwned resource is fully mature.
- Now the sidebar icons tooltip will show how much power produces or drains structures.
- Now crates can't grant "Reveal Map" in the game mode "Blind Assault".
- Now some secret units have a shield bar.
- Now when you select an area with the cursor Harvesters and Nod Repair vehicle won't be selected when mixed with combatant units.
- Fixed some sidebar bugs as observer in online games.
- Removed the forced option "No Naval" in MP map "Wild Animal Park".
- Some defenses were immune to EMP weapons when weren't supposed to be immune.
- Added "active / total" harvesters indicator in the sidebar.
- Added Muzzle animations to TS & Yuri Laser weapons.
- Now GDI Jumpjet infantry and Allied Rocketeers will explode in-air without fall to the ground.
- Fixed a bug in the MP map "Sand Slough". When the Grand Cannon or Gap Generator was destroyed an end scenario was executed.
- Small Meteors used the wrong smoke animation.
- Fixed ore and gems grow rate to 0 in RA2 & YR missions.
- Now Meteors should not produce resources in Oil Control game mode.
- Fixed bug in RA2 Soviet mission 3 "Big Apple". No more duplicated engineer icon in sidebar.
- Fixed bug in RA2 Soviet mission 12 "Polar Storm". Cloning Vats should be enabled like in the vanilla RA2 game.
- Fixed bug in YR Allied mission 2 "Hollywood and Vain" that prevented the game to finish.
- Fixed bug in YR Allied mission 6 "Trick or Treaty" that prevented VIP people to enter in the Parlaiment.
- Removed green radiation from destroyed refineries in RA2 and YR missions.
- Removed in RA2 and YR missions the green glow in ore fields.
- Repaired the RA2 Allied mission "Deep See". Soviets never deployed the base in teh island.
- Disabled Sonar Pulse SW in RA2 & YR campaigns.
- The MP maps "(6) Tour of Egypt" and "(8) TOE" will have mixed resources from TS and RA2 games.
- Added the next Multiplayer maps:
···· (8) Giants Of War, by Nodrescue (modified by Duffbeer)
···· (8) No Remorse, by c0uchp0t@t0
···· (4) Naval pass, by c0uchp0t@t0
···· (8) Twin Rivers, by Burg
···· (8) Circle Of Fire, by Wavepy
···· (8) The Eye, by Madness
···· (8) Highway Borealis, by Madness
···· (8) Valley of the Exiles, by Madness
···· (8) Valley of the Exiles, by Madness
···· (4) Valley of the Exiles, by Madness
···· (6) Caverns of Siberia, by Snark
···· (2) Island Expansions, by Snark
···· (2) Plateaus of Conquest, by Snark
···· (4) Lake Island, by Snark
···· (8) Open Land, by Murphy
···· (8) Frozen Altitude, by Murphy
···· (8) Country roads, by Murphy
···· (8) North Pole, by Murphy
···· (8) Oasis of Allistar, by Murphy
···· (6) Nature's revenge, by Murphy
···· (6) Fludded Recources, by Murphy
···· (8) TOE, by newZee
···· (8) Mega Jungle of Vietnam, by newZee
···· (7) Apocalypse Mountain, by CatTanker
···· (4) Slice of Dice, by CatTanker
···· (2) Venice, by Kapow
- AI improvements.
- Changed icon of the Allied Artillery Mk II.
- Added smoke trails animation to the Allied Power Plant.
- Decreased rate of fire of the RA2 Tesla Tank from 90 (~6 seconds) to 105 (~7 seconds)
- Now Dogs and Terror Drones doesn't detonate the explosive charge when die infantry like Disk Throwers, Terrorists and Flame Throwers.
- Added a deploy cursor animation for Psy wave deploy attacks of Yuri Clones & Overmind.
- Increased build time of the Yuri Magnetron a 40%
- Decreased Yuri Magnetron speed from 5 to 4.
- Changed Yuri Magnetron weapon, now has an initial delay.
- Now Yuri Overmind will release the oldest controlled unit and is ordered to control a new target when it has reached the control limit of 3 controlled units.
- Decreased Yuri Oppressor Disc size a 20%.
- Fixed GDI War Factory's door animation.
- Fixed Hunter-Seeker behaviour against the Bridge Repair Hut.
- Now GDI players can build & place the power turbine upgrades on allied GDI structures. The upgrade ownership will be for the owner of the structure.
- Increased GDI Titan graphics size. It still used the TS size instead of the right RA2 dimensions.
- Now GDI Titan can't be crushed by big units.
- GDI Orion Submarine sensor range increased from 8 to 9.
- Now the GDI Firestorm Defense will be available without the Super Weapons options enabled.
- Decreased the GDI Firestorm Defense cost from 2000 to 1000.
- Decreased energy required for 1 Firestorm Wall section from -3 to -2 (like in TS).
- Now the GDI Upgrade Center can grant the Force Shield SW.
- Increased range of the GDI Slingshot from 9 to 9.75
- Fixed a Slingshot targeting bug that allowed to attack naval units.
- Added a new Nod unit: Nod Commando. Based on the Tiberium Wars Nod Commando, she has a laser pistol and remains invisible when standing idle.
- Added a new Nod unit: Beam Cannon. Based on the Tiberium Wars Nod vehicle, this long range artillery starts firing a weak laser that becomes powerful over time.
- Added a new Nod unit: Flame Tank. Based on the Tiberium Wars Nod vehicle, unlike the Devil's Tongue this slow tank relies in strength for incinerating infantry & structures.
- Added a new Nod unit: Elite Cadre. This unit appears in the C&C: Firestorm campaign. It has the same Cyborg weapon but with less strenght. Moreover, it has Tiberium immunity and is garrisonable into civilian buildings.
- Added a new Nod structure: Battle Lab. This building has the same function of the Nod Tech Center but both tech structures will enable unique units, forcing the player to choose between building a Nod Tech Center or Nod Battle Lab but not both. More details below.
- The next Nod units will become unbuildable if a Nod Battle Lab is built instead of a Nod Tech Center:
···· Cyborg Commando.
···· Mutant Hijacker.
···· Tick Tank.
···· Devil's Tongue.
···· Mobile Stealth Generator.
···· Cyborg Reaper.
···· Obelisk of Darkness.
···· Temple of Nod.
- The next Nod units will become unbuildable if a Nod Tech Center is built instead of a Nod Battle Lab:
···· Elite Cadre.
···· Scorpion Tank.
···· Flame Tank.
···· Beam Cannon.
···· Stealth Harvester.
···· Mech Factory.
- Now Nod AI will try to build more Advanced Power Plants instead of the basic ones.
- Now Nod Stealth tank can disable the stealth (deploy mode) for attack nearby enemies like other vehicles.
- Increased build time of the Reckoner a 33%.
- Some armor properties to the deployed Reckoner:
···· Immunitity against Chaos Drone gas.
···· Yuri Magnetron can't move the unit, only damage it.
···· Immunitity against EMP pulse weapons.
- Decreased strength of the Reckoner (vehicle mode) from 600 to 550.
- Fixed bug that made deployed Reckoners to move in water if they are placed in the shore.
- Now TS Basic infantry and Nod Cyborgs have firing anim when attacking inside deployed Reckoners.
- Reduced duration existence of Tiberium clouds produced by the Nod Chemical Missile SW a 40%.
- Increased Strenght of the Nod Centurion from 755 to 830.
- Changed weapon of the Nod Centurion. Now it is a long range laser with a high reload time.
- Increased cost of the Nod Centurion from 1300 credits to 1400.
- Now the Mutant Hijacker has no build limit.
- Decreased Mutant Hijacker strenght from 300 to 200.
- Decreased Mutant Hijacker speed from 7 to 6.
- Decreased Mutant Hijacker cost from 1500 to 1400.
- Added a new Nod structure. The New Mech Factory can build big mechs of the class Centurion and the super unit Redeemer. Also can build flying units like Venoms.
You cannot post new topics in this forum You can reply to topics in this forum You cannot edit your posts in this forum You cannot delete your posts in this forum You cannot vote in polls in this forum You cannot attach files in this forum You can download files in this forum