The time now is Fri Jul 01, 2022 11:15 pm
All times are UTC + 0
Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Wed Dec 22, 2021 1:23 pm Post subject:
Red Alert 3: Rejuvenation 1.05 has been released!
Subject description: Our "AI-ctors" are more emotional than ever!
Parametheus, the leader of Red Alert 3: Rejuvenation, has recently released Red Alert 3: Rejuvenation 1.05. For those who are not aware, Red Alert 3: Rejuvenation is a modification for Red Alert 3 that adds 3 sub factions such as GRF (Allies), Legion (Soviet) and Fujitai (Rising Sun) and also adds lots of new units, special effects, voices, as well as tweaks the upgrade system. Here is the official announcement about Red Alert 3: Rejuvenation 1.05:
Red Alert 3: Rejuvenation v 1.05
- -Add missing buttons (avatar for special abilities) and text description. Missing name: Wave-Burst Angel, Zone Reaction Captain, Sea Scorpion, Turbine.
- -Add unique-toned and emotional voices for Cockroach, Chione, Chronograph, Battering Ram, Zone Reaction Captain and Sea scorpion. Which is made possible by the program, DeepThroat (Natural emotive high-fidelity text-to-speech synthesis with minimal viable data) in 15.ai, the best text-to-speech I have ever seen!
- -Add more skirmish colors: burgundy, dark tan, dark green, aquamarine, gray, pink and persimmon without the original order changed.
- -Fix: IFV and Apev will now use Zone Reaction Captain’s weapon when garrisoned.
- -Adjustment Recycle unused special create, select, combat select, and move voice for Wave-Burst Angel to make it different from rocket angel.
New Units Plans for future
Purpose: Anti-armor base vehicle
- [Base walker], cost 1000, T2 vehicle to replace guardian tank
Titan-like walker that can be upgraded by high-tech. Tall, weapon projectile above structure and cliff.
Purpose: Advanced Support /Mini anti air/ground drone-carrier / structure repair / cash stealing
- [flying mini drone-carrier], cost 1700, T3 Hover Aircraft
Like floating disc in YR and much less powerful leviathan from C&C 4.
Purpose: Anti-infantry, harassment, amphibious
- [hovercraft infantry], cost 600, T2 infantry to replace mortar cycle
Equipped with heavy machine gun, Short range mortar
Purpose: Anti-armor base tank
- [Base Tank], cost 1100, best T2 vehicle to replace hammer tank
Best tank that can be upgraded with TP shell
Purpose: Advanced Anti-ground, infantry
- [commando], cost 2000, T3 flying commando
May resemble some appearance of cosmonaut, use tesla weapon, anti-air rocket and weaponized magnetic satellite for anti-structure
Purpose: Advanced Anti-navy
- [New Crusier], cost 1800, T2 naval unit to replace akula sub
Armed with a rocket luancher and rear tesla stingers for anti-submarine, re-designed from the abandoned soviet ship concept.
- Munashi Kamikazer, Cost 1500; T3 Vehicle
A weird demolition truck with special locomotor that can walk straight through solid objects or float over cliffs to destination for self-destruction. As shown in Fujitai mech bay is a sudden transport alike unit, which is What I am experimenting.
It can even trick enemy to attack its own base if let that overlap on the enemy building before kamikaze attack.
[To be decided], Cost 1800; T3 Vehicle
A powerful T3 unit, a supplement for relatively weaker empire arsenal.
Purpose: Strongest T1 infantry
- [Enhanced Base Infantry], Cost 250, T1 to replace imperial warrior.
Purpose: Standard long range bombardment
- [Siege infantry], Cost 1500, T3 Infantry
Fujitai has medium range siege vehicle, despite powerful yet not enough to compensate its range.
The image is for reference only, if I violate any copyright thing, I will delete it
To be improved
- AI for sub-factions is not available now, please do not make it a computer opponent, it will not work. In the future I will add it.
- The empire factions are relatively weaker and less completed and I am aware of that. It will be improved.
You can learn more about Red Alert 3: Rejuvenation by visiting the ModDB Profile. You can grab the latest version of Red Alert 3: Rejuvenation by clicking Here. And that's all for now! Have fun and enjoy Red Alert 3: Rejuvenation
Key Words: #News #Release #RedAlert3 #RedAlert3Rejuvenation
Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!
||You cannot post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
You cannot attach files in this forum
You can download files in this forum
Powered by phpBB © phpBB Group