Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Fri Jan 07, 2022 3:29 pm Post subject:
Phobos Build 26 has been released!
Subject description: All your AI are belong to your scripts!
|Howdy! The crew behind
Phobos have been busy recently in order to release Phobos Build 26. For those who are not acquainted with it, Phobos extends the modding features from Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge with Ares and, unlike Ares, is completely open-source. Here are the updates from Phobos Build 26:
Phobos development build 26 is up! Changes compared to build 25:
- Script Action 104 to 105 for new AI attacks (by FS-21)
- Script Action 99 to 102 and 106 to 109 for new AI movements towards certain objects (by FS-21)
- Script Action 103 that Modify Target Distance in the new move actions (by FS-21)
- Script Action 110 that Modify how ends the new move actions (by FS-21)
- Script Action 113 to Randomly Skip Next Action (by FS-21)
- Customizable projectile gravity (by secsome)
- Gates can now link with walls correctly via NSGates or EWGates (by Uranusian)
- Per-warhead toggle for decloaking of damaged targets (by Starkku)
- DeployFireWeapon=-1 now allows the deployed infantries using both weapons as undeployed (by Uranusian)
- Power delta (surplus) counter for sidebar (by Morton)
- Added Production and Money to Dump Object Info command (by FS-21)
- Fixed the bug when occupied building's MuzzleFlashX is drawn on the center of the building when X goes past 10 (by Otamaa)
- Fixed non-powered shields not automatically starting self-healing (by Starkku)
- Improved shield behavior for forced damage (by Uranusian)
- Fixed false debug.log notice for LaserTrailTypes (by Uranusian)
- Fixed SplashList animations playing when a unit is hit on a bridge over water (by Uranusian)
- Fixed shielded objects not decloaking if shield takes damage (by Starkku)
- Fixed negative shield self-healing (by Starkku)
- Fixed shield issues on TechnoType change (by Starkku)
Also, Phobos will now automatically detach from Syringe if built with a debug config, which means you can attach without messing with Process Hacker or VS, thank secsome for that voodoo magic.
Also welcome @MortonPL
to the family of Phobos developers!
You can find more information about Phobos by visiting this Topic at PPM Forums. Download Phobos Here And that's all regarding Phobos for now. Stay tuned at PPM for more news about Phobos!
Key Words: #News #Release #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Ares #Phobos
Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!