B6.1 - Remove redundant log information, and the Paintball effect is smoother in Next.
B6.2 - Fix AttackBeacon not working.
B6.3 - Extra fired weapons now support custom Tesla effects by Ares and Phobos.
B6.4 - In the multi-type tail system, the ELECTRIC-type label is changed from Electric.IsAlternateColor to Bolt.IsAlternateColor, and extend some labels to support the custom Tesla effects by Ares and Phobos, such as Bolt.Color1, Bolt.Disable1, etc.
B6.5 - Fixed a bug that could cause the Stand to drop off the projectile and a bug that could cause the anti-projectile not to work. Part of the logic of AutoWeapon was optimized, and a label AutoWeapon.FireToTarget was added to make AutoWeapon only fire at the target of the attached object.
B6.6 - Fixed the bug that the Stand would not disappear when attach to the Spawn, and added a label Stand.ExplodesWithMaster to make the Stand explode when JOJO dies.
B6.7 - Added a label Stand.DrawLayer to control the rendering level of the Stand, and added a label Stand.Powered to let the Stand act only when the power is sufficient.
B6.8 - Redesigned the Cumulative control of AE. Now Cumulative will have three values to control the state, which is no longer affected by AutoWeapon. When Cumulative=Attacker, the same AE from a Different Attacker can be Cumulative. The meaning of AutoWeapon.IsAttackerMark is more explicit, is it possible to interact with the source of AE, allowing the weapon to be fired from the Attacker or fired to the Attacker.
B6.9 - Fixed a bug of Bullet checking buildings if enable proximity, fixed a bug that the Stand can still act when the power is cut down when Stand.Powered=yes, and added a new label Stand.SameHouse=yes to control whether the Stand changes its House with the Master.
B6.10 - Fix and add support for Phobos' TurretOffset. Adds a new label NotAffectTypes to build a blacklist of AEType.
B6.11 - Fix the bug that the rotation direction is wrong of IsOnTurret in TurretOffset.
B6.12 - Fixed a bug where the game was saved/loaded incorrectly.
B6.13 - Fixed a bug where the transport vehicle spawned from the gift box and could not carry passengers.
B6.14 - Fix a direction math problem.
B6.15 - Fixed a miscalculation of the same group of AEs when cutting the timer.
B6.16 - Fixed a rendering error of the tail system, optimized the online stability, and added two labels ResetDurationOnReapply=no and Stand.ForceAttackMaster to AEType.
B6.17 - Fixed many issues where the Tail-System, Stand-System, and AutoWeapon-System would cause synchronization errors when online multiplayer matches.
B6.18 - Fixed Air-Block created when using GiftBox to get Infantry or Jumpjet units. There may also be an Air-Block issue when using Infantry or Jumpjet units as Stand, this issue has not been fixed, please use Ground Vehicles as Stand.
B6.19 - Completely fixed the Air-Block issue caused by Infantry type and Jumpjet type when using GiftBox and Stand functions.
B6.20 - Fixed the air-block issue caused by forced movement by building extrusion Stand unit.[/b] and added label GiftBox.OpenWhenDestoryed=no to GiftBox.
B6.21 - Fixed a bug that caused the nuke to disappear when the [NukeCarrier]'s Damage=0. Added the label AdvancedBallistics=no
to projectiles to disable advanced Arcing ballistics to be compatible with Phobos' adjusted Arcing's gravity logic. Added the label Stand.SameTilter
to the Stand to force the tilt of the Drive Stand, and added the label Stand.MobileFire
to make the Stand misfire when JOJO moves.
B6.22 - Fixed a serious bug where Gatting Count Error in the elite stage caused the upgrade to fail.
B6.23 - Fixed EIP 004A9794 when a unit with AE-Animation dies. Fixed JJFacingToTarget units not tracking enemies out of range.
B6.24 - JJ units of JJFacingToTarget can now perform Guard and AreaGuard missions.
1) Renamed the AutoWeapon.WeaponTypes label to AutoWeapon.Types.
2) Removed AutoWeapon.Shooter and AutoWeapon.ToAttacker.
3) Renamed the DestroySelfPeaceful label to DestroySelf.Peaceful, same name as AE's new effect.
4) AttachEffect adds the effects of such as Firepower and speed, some can affect ProjectileType.
5) Deleted Paintball, moved to AttachEffect-System.
6) Expanded AttachEffectTypes with new effect types, DestroySelf, Transform, etc.
7) Redesigned the AttackerMark system, still using the AutoWeapon effect of AttachEffectTypes, adding an independent label CumulativeByDifferentAttacker to control multi-source attach cumulative when AutoWeapon.IsAttackerMark=yes special settings are activated and the behavior of AutoWeapon is changed from the AE-Receiver fire to point to change to the AE-Source fire to the AE-Receiver, and extra labels to control more details.
AutoWeapon can now fire weapons held by attached units.
9) The projectile proximity and penetration system has been redesigned and it has more detailed settings now.