Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Sun Jul 10, 2022 4:54 pm Post subject:
Phobos Build 29 is now available!
Subject description: Rumors says that this version has been launched from a nuclear warhead detonation.
Starkku has published a new version of Phobos called Phobos Build 29. For those who are not aware, Phobos extends the modding features from Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge and, unlike Ares, is completely open-source. Here are the changes and the fun stuff from Phobos Build 29:
Phobos development build 29 is up! Changes compared to build 28:
- Translucent RLE SHPs will now be drawn using a more precise and performant algorithm that has no green tint and banding. Can be disabled with rulesmd.ini->[General]->FixTransparencyBlitters=no.
- Rad.NoOwner on weapons is deprecated. This has been replaced by RadHasOwner key on radiation types itself. It also defaults to no, so radiation once again has no owner house by default.
- Passable & buildable-upon TerrainTypes (by Starkku)
- Toggle for passengers to automatically change owner if transport owner changes (by Starkku)
- Superweapon launch on warhead detonation (by Trsdy)
- Correct owner house for Warhead Anim/SplashList & Play Animation trigger animations (by Starkku)
- Customizable FLH When Infantry Is Crouched Or Deployed (by FS-21)
- Enhanced projectile interception logic, including projectile strength & armor types (by Starkku)
- Initial Strength for Cloned Infantry (by FS-21)
- OpenTopped transport rangefinding & deactivated state customizations (by Starkku)
- Animation damage/weapon improvements (by Starkku)
- Warhead self-damaging toggle (by Starkku)
- Trailer animations inheriting owner (by Starkku)
- Warhead detonation on all objects on the map (by Starkku)
- Anim owner is now set for warhead AnimList/SplashList anims and Play Anim at Waypoint trigger animations (by Starkku)
- Fixed AI script action Deploy getting stuck with vehicles with DeploysInto if there was no space to deploy at the initial location (by Starkku)
- Fixed Foundation=0x0 causing crashes if used on TerrainTypes.
- Projectiles now remember the house of the firer even if the firer is destroyed before the projectile detonates. Does not currently apply to Ares-introduced Warhead effects (by Starkku)
- Buildings now correctly use laser parameters set for Secondary weapons instead of reading them from Primary weapons (by Starkku)
- Fixed an issue that caused vehicles killed by damage dealt by a known house but without a known source TechnoType (f.ex animation warhead damage) to not be recorded as killed correctly and thus not spring map trigger events etc. (by Starkku)
- Translucent RLE SHPs will now be drawn using a more precise and performant algorithm that has no green tint and banding (only applies to Z-aware drawing mode for now) (by Apollo)
- Fixed a potential cause of crashes concerning shield animations (such in conjunction with cloaking) (by Starkku)
- Fixed interceptors intercepting projectiles fired by friendly objects if the said object died after firing the projectile (by Starkku)
- Fixed interceptor weapons with Inviso=true projectiles detonating the projectile at wrong coordinates (by Starkku)
- Fixed some possible configuration reading issues when using Phobos with patches that rename uimd.ini (by Belonit)
- Fixed issues with building-provided self-healing that caused UnitsGainSelfHeal to heal buildings by default (by Starkku)
- Fixed a crash caused by DeployFireWeapon=-1 (by Otamaa)
- Fixed building placement preview drawing over bottom command bar (by Kerbiter)
- Fixed vehicles being disallowed from force-firing on Grinding=true buildings (by Starkku)
- Fixed waypoint mode bypassing Infantry/UnitAbsorb checks on Grinding=true buildings (by Starkku)
You can find more information about Phobos by visiting the Forums at PPM. Download the latest version of Phobos Here. And this is all for today! Enjoy Phobos and provide your feedback about it so it can get better.
Key Words: #News #Release #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Ares #Phobos
Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!