Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)
Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 2:45 am Post subject:
CnC-DDraw 18.104.22.168 has been released!
Subject description: One vision, no black screens! In the name of Kane!
FunkyFr3sh, the leader of cnc-ddraw, has published a new version of cnc-ddraw called cnc-ddraw 22.214.171.124. For those who are not aware, cnc-ddraw is a rendering alternative for old games that uses Direct Draw, making them compatible with newer systems and improving their graphics. You can use it on games like Command & Conquer Gold, Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, Carmageddon, Carmageddon 2, Warcraft 2, StarCraft, Diablo, Diablo 2, Age of Empires, Age of Empires II, Theme Hospital, Populous: The Beginning, Outlaws, Dungeon Keeper, Dark Reign: The Future of War, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, Atomic Bomberman, Dune 2000, Oddworld: Abe\'s Oddysee, Commandos, Red Baron 3D, F-16 Multirole Fighter, F-22 Raptor, Nox, among others. Here are the updates from cnc-ddraw 126.96.36.199:
- Download cnc-ddraw.zip and extract it into your game folder
- Start the game
Game doesn't work? Please check the Readme file
- [Alt] + [Enter] = Switch between windowed and fullscreen mode
- [Ctrl] + [Tab] = Unlock cursor
- [Right Alt] + [Right Ctrl] = Unlock cursor
- [Alt] + [Page Down] = Maximize window (Window borders must be disabled in config)
- Fixed blackscreen issues with the Direct3D9 renderer
- Adjusted the Jagged Alliance 2 preset to fix slowdown/lag issues
- Adjusted the Blade & Sword preset to fix too fast animations
- Added a preset for Divine Divinity
- Added support for Atrox
You can learn more about cnc-ddraw by visiting the Official Website. cnc-ddraw is downloadable at This Address. And that's all for now! Have fun and enjoy cnc-ddraw!
Key Words: #News #Release #TiberianDawn #RedAlert1 #TiberianSun #Firestorm #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Dune2000 #Warcraft2 #Starcraft1 #Diablo1 #Diablo2 #AgeOfEmpires1
Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!