Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)
Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Thu Sep 15, 2022 2:01 pm Post subject:
Phobos Build 30 is now available!
Subject description: We are free! We are free!!! (!!!) Wait! We have a new owner! Ouch! -- YR Slaves
Starkku has published a new version of Phobos called Phobos Build 30. For those who are not aware, Phobos extends the modding features from Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge and, unlike Ares, is completely open-source. Here are the goodies that comes with Phobos Build 30:
Phobos development build 30 is up! Changes compared to build 29:
- RadApplicationDelay and RadApplicationDelay.Building on custom radiation types are now only used if [Radiation] -> UseGlobalRadApplicationDelay is explicitly set to false, otherwise values from [Radiation] are used.
- Script actions 125 and 126 (timed jump) now take the time measured in ingame seconds instead of frames. Divide your value by 15 to accomodate to this change.
- Forbidding parallel AI queues by type (by NetsuNegi & Trsdy)
- Implemented support for PCX images for campaign loading screen (by FlyStar)
- Implemented support for PCX images for observer loading screen (by Uranusian)
- Animated (non-tiberium spawning) TerrainTypes (by Starkku)
- Shield Psychedelic Warhead immunity toggle (by Trsdy)
- 'Shield is broken' map trigger event (by Trsdy)
- New behaviors for objects' self-destruction under certain conditions (by Trsdy & FS-21)
- Slaves' ownership decision when corresponding slave miner is destroyed (by Trsdy)
- Customize buildings' selling sound and EVA voice (by Trsdy)
- LaunchSW ignore Designators toggle (by Trsdy)
- Fixed transports recursively put into each other not having a correct killer set after second transport when being killed by something (by Kerbiter)
- Fixed projectiles with Inviso=true suffering from potential inaccuracy problems if combined with Airburst=yes or Warhead with EMEffect=true (by Starkku)
- Fixed turreted jumpjet units always facing bottom-right direction when stop moving (by Trsdy)
- Fixed a game crash when using the Map Snapshot command (by Otamaa)
- Fixed issue with incorrect input in edit dialog element when using IME (by Belonit)
- Fixed an issue where tooltip text could be clipped by tooltip rectangle border if using MaxWidth > 0 (by Starkku)
- Fixed weird interaction with Trajectory=Straight projectiles and Warhead PreImpactAnim (by Starkku)
- Fixed projectiles with Trajectory=Straight suffering from potential inaccuracy problems if combined with Airburst=yes or Warhead with EMEffect=true (by Starkku)
- Minor performance optimization related to shields (by Trsdy)
- Miscellanneous performance optimizations (by Starkku & Belonit)
- Fixed teleporting Chrono Miner considered to be idle by harvester counter, improved related game performance (by Trsdy)
- Fixed issue with IsPassable TerrainTypes displaying cursor for uncontrollable objects when hovered over (by Starkku)
- Fixed issue with IsPassable TerrainTypes that allowed multiple units to enter a cell occupied by one (by Starkku)
- Fixed issue that caused RadHasInvoker=true rad sites to crash the game after the invoker died (by Starkku)
- Fixed jumpjet objects being unable to detect cloaked objects beneath (by Trsdy)
- Fixed flying strings for TransactMoney, Grinding etc. drawing over bottom command bar (by Trsdy)
- Fixed mind-controlled buildings being unable to fire normally (by Trsdy)
For further information about Phobos, visit the C&C Mod Haven Discord Channel or its Topic at PPM. Download Phobos Build 30. And that's all regarding Phobos for now. Stay tuned at PPM for more news about Phobos!
Key Words: #News #Release #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Ares #Phobos
Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!