Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)
Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:40 pm Post subject:
CnC-DDraw 22.214.171.124 has been released!
Subject description: Drawing Tiberium with perfection, in the name of Kane!
|Hello ladies and gentlemen! A new version of
cnc-ddraw has been released recently by FunkyFr3sh. For those unaware, cnc-ddraw is a rendering alternative for old games that uses Direct Draw, making them compatible with newer systems and improving their graphics. You can use it on games like Command & Conquer Gold, Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, Carmageddon, Carmageddon 2, Warcraft 2, StarCraft, Diablo, Diablo 2, Age of Empires, Age of Empires II, Theme Hospital, Populous: The Beginning, Outlaws, Dungeon Keeper, Dark Reign: The Future of War, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, Atomic Bomberman, Dune 2000, Oddworld: Abe\'s Oddysee, Commandos, Red Baron 3D, F-16 Multirole Fighter, F-22 Raptor, Nox, among others. The changes from cnc-ddraw 126.96.36.199 were announced with the following words:
- Download cnc-ddraw.zip and extract it into your game folder
- Start the game
Game doesn't work? Please check the Readme file
and the wiki
- [Alt] + [Enter] = Switch between windowed and fullscreen mode
- [Ctrl] + [Tab] = Unlock cursor
- [Right Alt] + [Right Ctrl] = Unlock cursor
- [Alt] + [Page Down] = Maximize window (Window borders must be disabled in config)
- Fixed some drawing glitches with Carmageddon
- Improved Performance - does now use AVX (If available)
- Added support for a few missing DirectDraw features
- Fixed some bugs with the Total Annihilation Beta Patch
- Added a preset for the Total Annihilation replay viewer (Viewer.exe)
- Fixed alt+tab issues with the Direct3D 9 renderer
- Fixed some bugs with the borderless mode where the cursor would lock sometimes even if the window didn't have the focus
- New .ini setting "d3d9on12=true/false" to enable Microsoft's Direct3D 12 renderer (D3D9on12)
- New .ini setting "game_handles_close=true/false" to allow the game to handle the close button in the window (no dirty exit)
You can check more information about cnc-ddraw by visiting their GitHub profile. Download cnc-ddraw 188.8.131.52 Here. That's all, folks! Stay tuned at PPM for more news coverage on cnc-ddraw!
Key Words: #News #Release #TiberianDawn #RedAlert1 #TiberianSun #Firestorm #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Dune2000 #Warcraft2 #Starcraft1 #Diablo1 #Diablo2 #AgeOfEmpires1
Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!