If you are not a developer or do not plan to add and use DP scripts, then you should follow the steps below to improve the loading speed. (This should also be done when you release your mod)
1) Delete DynamicPatcher.dll
2) Rename DynamicPatcher_RELEASE.dll
1. ‘nores’ is for Non-Developer.
2. This package is prepared for non-developers, uses DynamicPatcher-2.0-debug
, does not contain Source Code.
3. This version and later versions use the development version DP by default and also come with the release version DP. If you need to publish, you can rename and override yourself.
4. If you have already used the pre-packaging of this project, it is recommended to delete all of them and then overwrite them.
5. Build7 is different from the previous version. Due to the updated DP2.0, you must completely delete the folder i]"DynamicPatcher"[/i], and then add this package.
6. DP2.0 no longer needs to add administrator privileges to syringe.exe and gamemd.exe. If you encounter online synchronization failures, you can try to remove administrator privileges.
You must completely delete the folder "DynamicPatcher", and then add this package.
7. Fixed the spelling error Form
, the correct spelling is Stand.PromoteFromMaster
. At the same time, the default values of some Stands have been changed.
1. The framework is upgraded to DP 2.0 (debug version), which can use the new component system of DP 2.0, so it is necessary to completely delete the old packages and re-cover the new packages.
2. Added "Display Health number"
and "Display Damage number"
feature, the display of numbers has two styles, the "game font"
or "SHP file"
, the package has two SHP files pips.shp
for easy use. It is enabled by default. You can add settings like DamageText.Hidden=yes
to turn it off or other to deeply customize the display.
3. Added Aircraft Area Guard, provided by "????"
, Demo Video
4. Paintball can print color to Building and Stand.
5. Added Launch Super weapon when Animation is playing, like launch when weapons fire, expanded some settings.
6. Now those animations spawn by an animation, like Debris
, etc. can inherit its House
. And you can use ExpireAnimOnWater
to cover Anim when a Meteor
hit the water.
7. Now can set SubjectToGround
to homing projectile detonate when it throws the ground, default yes
, default no
when use straight like ROT=1
8. Added new AE-Type Weapon.Disable
to disable the unit's weapon can affect the Unit's own Stand.
9. Added new AE-Type OverrideWeapon
. When the Unit is fired, the projectile will change to a custom weapon.
10. Added new AE-Type FireSuperWeapon
. When the Unit is fired, the SuperWeapon will launch the same.
11. Added new AE-TypeGiftBox
, when the Unit has this effect, the Unit will transform to a GiftBox
12. Add new AE-TypeSelect.Disable
to disable selected by mouse.
13. Some feature settings have expanded, like FireSuperWeapon
etc. They can set Chance
etc. AE-Type same.
14. Expanded settings for some AE-Types, now they can use AffectWho
to specify who only affects, values ALL\MASTER\STAND
15. Expanded the settings of some AE-Types, DeactiveWhenCivilian
can make the attached effect stop working when the Unit's House is changed like pilot dead, but the AE will not be removed, and the timer will not be paused.
can now use RandomWeight
to control the random weight of each gift in the list when RandomType
is activated, the higher the value, the easier it is to be selected. But even if it is selected, the Chance
still decides this type can be released.
17. Set House
for animations Explosion
, etc. when a building is destroy.
18. Animations now use Warhead
to make damage, both can inherit House
. Added the label Damage.InitDelay
to set a delay of animations before doing damage. Damage.Delay
can also have effects on animations using Warhead
, the label Warhead.PlayAnim
can make animations using Warhead
, play Warhead's animation.
19. Added label DeployToTransform
, make Infantry
transform to anther Unit when they deployed. like GiftBox, the origin unit will remove.
20. Expanded the Stand setting, now set Stand.Immune=no
to make Stand a target and receive damage, and you can use Stand.DamageFromMaster
to let Stand share the damage received by JOJO, or use Stand.DamageToMaster
to let JOJO share the damage received by Stand.
21. Changed the default configuration of Stand, Stand.VirtualUnit=yes
22. Added the tag Missile.Homing
, which allows the SpawnMissile
to track and accurately hit the moving target. When the target is in air
, this function is automatically enabled
23. Unit now correctly uses FireOnce
to stop firing after one shot when in DeployFire
24. Expanded Stand settings. Now, Stand can use Stand.SameAmmo
to sync or consume JOJO's ammo. When Stand.SameAmmo
is enabled, Stand.UseMasterAmmo
is enabled by default.
25. Add new AE-TypeDamageSelf
to still get damage itself even cloaked.
26. The animation adds a new label Visibility
, which can set the animation to only play to which house, NONE\OWNER\ALLIES\ENEMIES, NONE means all.
27. Expanded the settings of AE-Type Anim
. Now AE animation can be played when the unit is cloaked and can control to only play to which House
28. Added the ClearTarget
setting to the WarheadType. A unit damaged by this warhead will lose its current target, but it will not affect the subsequent search for a new target.
29. Expanded the animation damage system, adding the tag Damage.KillByCreater
allows the animation creator to get kills from animation damage, similar to the Psionic Storm in StarCraft's High Templar, as long as he is alive.
30. Extend Proximity, add the tag Proximity.Blade
to make collision detection ignore height. Any Z height within the Arm range is considered a hit.
31. Added new AE-Type DamageReaction
. When the Unit gets damaged, the damage number will be changed. Has EVASION\REDUCE\FORTITUDE\PREVENT, four-mode can be selected.