General update 16.10.22
- Fixed a bug in the armor of the dozers, which could sometimes lead to desynchronization
- Fixed references to non-existent sounds for many units, which could sometimes lead to desync
- Adjusted multiplicity of all weapon timings to 66ms to increase stability
- Increased the minimum firing radius for all types of weapons in such a way that it could NOT damage the shooter (taking into account spread) to increase stability
New mechanics and global balance
- Reduced the required amount of experience for rank 5 from 5000 to 4000
- Removed the shutdown of all types of aircraft when there is a shortage of fuel. Disabling dependent equipment is still in effect.
- Added test objects on the map for testers to test new options for fuel and other mechanics
- For all factions, the need to unlock defense guns through the GP has been removed - now they can be built immediately after the construction of the Tech Center
- Added highlight positions when firing for all artillery
- Artillery caponier for vehicles and cannons now requires a technical center to build
- All tech centers now require only a light factory and an airfield to build (rank 3 is no longer needed).
- Price of all tech centers increased from 2500 to 3500, HP from 3000 to 4000.
- All secondary buildings now do not require rank 2 to build, only a technical center is needed.
- All self-propelled guns now require a technical center to build. T3 self-propelled guns also require rank 3.
- The Attacker Aviation no longer requires 2 ranks and is available after the construction of the technical center
- Japanese kamikaze infantryman is available immediately after the construction of the technical center, truck: TC + 2 rank, plane: TC + 3 rank
- Increased the amount of HP of the German panzer PzII from 230 to 330
- Increased the HP of watchtowers from 300 to 500
- Reduced dispersion of HoRo and SturmPanzerI
- In the USSR, the upgrade to the invisibility of the infantry of the NKVD sub-faction was moved to the technical center
- In the USSR, su76 t1 artillery from a light factory is now available for construction only when choosing a sub-faction (any). If the sub-fraction is not selected, then t1 artillery - KV2 from the heavy equipment factory
- In the USSR, the role of T1 air defense is now performed by infantry (shooters) after the upgrade. ZSU-37 now becomes T2 Air Defense and is available only after the construction of the technical center
- The speed of fighters is reduced by 2 times, it was so high due to a bug
- Speed ??of stormtroopers reduced by 30%
- Churchill now requires a tech center to build (rank requirement removed)
- Chaffee no longer requires anything to build and automatically replaces the M3 Stuart after upgrading the Allied factory (for the US sub-faction).
- Archer requires tech center + rank 3 to build
- Matilda price increased from 570 to 650
- Changed the composition of the landing Sdkfz251b (now it is from different units: shooters, pp and grenade launcher), its price from 850 to 700 and construction time from 26 to 22 seconds
- Wirbelwind now requires tech center and rank 3 to build
- HoRi tank destroyers now require a technical center and rank 3 to build
- KV-1 now does not require anything to build, price increased from 1100 to 1400, build time from 18 to 20
- KV-2 now requires a tech center to build (rank requirement removed), price increased from 1300 to 1600, build time from 19 to 22
- The German aircraft Hs-129 was transferred from bombers to attack aircraft and is available for construction only of the SS sub-faction.
- Minor nerf to dozer max speed and travel speed
- Hand grenade damage reduced by 30%. Molotov cocktails - no change.
- Removed swastika on some germany posters (thanks for report to Del)
- Fixed a bug in the windows element, due to which there was no stroke for the icons of special abilities available for use
- The decal for displaying the radius of demining and repairing allied equipment for dozers has been returned. Now it does not throw an error that makes it impossible to build a building in the place of the doser (yes, I found a way, hooray).
- Dozer decal slightly modified graphically
- Added a decal for displaying the healing radius of allied infantry to all medical trucks and medics
- Added decal for displaying super soldiers for quick recognition on the battlefield
- Added decal for marking trucks and kamikaze infantry for quick recognition on the battlefield
- Added a decal to mark self-propelled recon units that can detect stealth (or can do it after an upgrade), for quick recognition on the battlefield
- Reduced the size of the Soviet tech center
- Reduced the size of the Soviet lend-lease aid drop area
- Reduced barton size
- The dimensions of all aircraft that the player can control are scaled to more realistic wing span values ??(so that the conditional IL-2 is not smaller than a fighter).
- Slightly reduced volume of sdkfz/7 and MGMC16 firing sounds
- Fixed broken sounds for many units
- Added new German aircraft: He-111 bomber (takes the place of Hs-129)
- New Allied aircraft added: Mosquito fast bomber. Available for construction only from Britannia.
- Added a new aircraft for the USSR: Po-2 "Night Witch". Invisible. Has only 2 bombs on board, moves very slowly, has no armor. Available for construction only sub-fraction SMERSH.
- Added a new germanium secondary building: "Synthetic fuel plant" (replacement of the drop site). Provides a secondary economy and also generates 25 units of fuel (can be increased to 50).
Special abilities of generals
- Added a new Japanese GP: "Fake Army" (1 rank): places self-propelled models of your vehicles in the selected zone, indistinguishable from real ones.
- Added new Japanese and Soviet GP: "Fuel Steal" (Rank 2): Your saboteurs steal fuel from enemy vehicles and buildings in the specified zone, causing them to lose functionality for 15 seconds
- Added a new Japanese GP: "Supremacy in the air" (rank 2) - 6 A6M2 fighters arrive in the specified zone to clear the sky from enemy aircraft (works only on air targets) for 30 seconds.
- Added a new Allied GP: "Supremacy in the air" (rank 2) - 6 P-40 fighters fly into the specified zone to clear the sky from enemy aircraft (works only on air targets) for 30 seconds. When used in conjunction with the "pilot training" GP, experienced aces-veterans will come to your aid.
- Added new Allied GP: "Complete air supremacy" (requires "air supremacy") - 6 P-47 fighter-bombers fly into the specified zone to attack any ground targets and clear the sky from enemy aircraft for 60 seconds or out of ammo. When used in conjunction with the "pilot training" GP, experienced aces-veterans will come to your aid.
- Added a new SW building for the USSR: "Mass Production Plant". Allows you to build units in packs of several pieces for the speed and construction time of one unit.
- Added SW for the USSR: "Demoralization". Available for use from the Mass Production Plant. Allows you to cause panic among the enemy troops in the specified zone, because of which they will not react to your main forces for 20 seconds.
- Added SW for Japan: "Air bombardment with chemical weapons". Can be upgraded with biological weapons.
- Added SW for Germany: "Call to strike with V-1 projectiles". Can be upgraded with chemical weapons.
- Reduced price (6000 -> 5000), building time (120sec -> 100sec) waiting time (6min -> 5min) Allied SW "Nuclear bombardment". Fix cameos.
- Info: for now why, but the "Demoralization" SW is always displayed from the start, but it is not available for use, so I cut it out of the quick access menu.
- Translation of graphic files for GenLauncher from our server in the Russian Federation to the Discord server, so that residents of countries that block traffic have the opportunity to bypass it.
- Started recruiting volunteers to create an Arabic translation of the game. Come to us, we are happy to you!))
General update 16.10.22
C&C Generals World War II Discord:
The new update is now available for download!