Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:01 am Post subject:
Cnc-ddraw 22.214.171.124 has been released!
Subject description: One vision, with improved shaders!
|One vision, one purpose!
FunkyFr3sh, the leader of cnc-ddraw, has recently released cnc-ddraw 126.96.36.199. For those who are not acquainted with it, cnc-ddraw is a rendering alternative for old games that uses Direct Draw, making them compatible with newer systems and improving their graphics. You can use it on games like Command & Conquer Gold, Command & Conquer: Red Alert, Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun, Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2, Carmageddon, Carmageddon 2, Warcraft 2, StarCraft, Diablo, Diablo 2, Age of Empires, Age of Empires II, Theme Hospital, Populous: The Beginning, Outlaws, Dungeon Keeper, Dark Reign: The Future of War, Star Wars: Galactic Battlegrounds, Atomic Bomberman, Dune 2000, Oddworld: Abe\'s Oddysee, Commandos, Red Baron 3D, F-16 Multirole Fighter, F-22 Raptor, Nox, among others. Here are the official words about cnc-ddraw 188.8.131.52:
- Download cnc-ddraw.zip and extract it into your game folder
- Start the game
Game doesn't work? Please check the Readme file
and the wiki
- [Alt] + [Enter] = Switch between windowed and fullscreen mode
- [Ctrl] + [Tab] = Unlock cursor
- [Right Alt] + [Right Ctrl] = Unlock cursor
- [Alt] + [Page Down] = Maximize window (Window borders must be disabled in config)
- Fixed a bug in Moorhuhn 2 where the alt key was stuck after alt+tab
- Fixed a bug where the sound didn't work in windowed mode in some games (mss32.dll)
- Fixed a bug with the game ticks limiter
- Fixed a bug in Dragon Throne: Battle of Red Cliffs where the animations were too fast
- Fixed a bug in Three Kingdoms: Fate of the Dragon where the animations were too fast
- Fixed performance issues with the OpenGL renderer that were caused by the new default shader
- Updated the Total Annihilation preset
- Updated the Moorhuhn preset
You can learn more about cnc-ddraw by visiting the Official Website. Grab the latest version of cnc-ddraw by clicking Here. That's all folks! Stay tuned at PPM for more news coverage on cnc-ddraw!
Key Words: #News #Release #TiberianDawn #RedAlert1 #TiberianSun #Firestorm #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Dune2000 #Warcraft2 #Starcraft1 #Diablo1 #Diablo2 #AgeOfEmpires1
Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!