Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Sat Nov 12, 2022 7:04 pm Post subject:
Dawn of the Tiberium Age 9.8.0 is out now!
Subject description: Tiberium.... green... almost unseen.... and lighter to those who follow the vision of Kane!
|A new version of
Dawn of the Tiberium Age has been released recently by their team. For those unaware, Dawn of the Tiberium Age is a stand-alone mod for Tiberian Sun that combines Tiberian Dawn (Command & Conquer 95) and Red Alert featuring a classic mode and an enhanced mode. The changes from Dawn of the Tiberium Age 9.8.0 were announced with the following words:
Released: Nov 12, 2022
- Added: New multiplayer map "The Ice Must Floe" (Credits: Chronoseth).
- Added: New Co-Op mission "A Bridge Too Many" (Credits: Rampastring).
- Added: The Ammo Crates from TS were added as a map prop (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: The in-game mission briefing screens have been improved for all factions by upscaling the backgrounds, adding a text box and adjusting the font colors (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Changed: Green Tiberium now does 37.5% less damage against infantry that walk over it.
- Changed: The Grenade Launcher infantry will now go prone when fired upon and it can now be crushed by tanks.
- Changed: The Chem Warrior and the Machine-Gunner will no longer go prone when fired upon.
- Changed: The Shock Trooper and Chem Warrior now have 19% more hit-points.
- Changed: The Machine-Gunner now does 20% less damage against heavy armor (tanks).
- Changed: The Machine-Gunner now only gains a faster rate of fire when it becomes veteran and the buff to its elite weapon has been toned down to compensate.
- Changed: The Disc Launcher now has 20% more hit-points.
- Changed: The A-10 Warthog now has 22% more hit-points, its speed was reduced by 11% and its price was reduced from 1700 to 1500 credits.
- Changed: The Yak now does 6% less damage against wood armor (recon units and buildings) and 20% less damage against heavy armor (tanks).
- Changed: The ORCA's price was reduced from 1100 to 1000 credits.
- Changed: The MIG now does 20% more damage against light armor (artillery and support units) and heavy armor (tanks).
- Changed: Nod's Stealth APC now requires the Temple of Nod to be built again, instead of the Research Facility.
- Changed: The Chrono Tank can no longer attack airborne targets.
- Changed: The Soviet Flamethrower Infantry's rate of fire has been slowed down by 20%, its damage against infantry was reduced by 10% and its damage against buildings and recon units has been reduced by 20%.
- Changed: The Anti-Aircraft Truck now has 19% more range against ground targets, it does 28% more damage against aircraft and its price has been increased from 400 to 500 credits.
- Changed: The X-O Power Suit's rail-gun now uses a new sound (Credits: Bittah Commander).
- Fixed: The SSM Launcher often missed its targets.
- Fixed: The charge time for the Allied and Soviet Nuclear Strike super weapon was 5% longer than intended.
- Fixed: The Shock Trooper didn't automatically fire at enemy vehicles/tanks.
- Fixed: Nod's Barbed Wire had pixels that didn't properly darken on dark maps.
You can learn more about Dawn of the Tiberium Age by visiting the Forums at PPM. Grab the latest version of Dawn of the Tiberium Age by clicking Here. If you already have DTA, use the auto-updater to grab the latest version. And that's all regarding Dawn of the Tiberium Age for now. Stay tuned at PPM for more news about Dawn of the Tiberium Age!
Key Words: #News #Release #TiberianSun #Firestorm #DawnOfTheTiberiumAge
Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!