Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)
Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Sun Nov 20, 2022 2:41 am Post subject:
OpenHV Pre-Release 20221119 is ready for testing!
Subject description: One building, one purpose! In the name of the AI!
|Greetings, commander! A new version of
Open Hard Vacuum has been released recently by their crew. For those unaware, Open Hard Vacuum is a game that uses OpenRA Engine and it is inspired by an old game called Hard Vacuum, which ended up not being released at all, except for its art graphics.
Here are the official words about OpenHV Pre-Release 20221119:
We fixed countless bugs and started to polish existing maps to prepare for an upcoming stable release.
339 is a new experimental map with a twist: It is tiny.
Business as Usual, one of the first maps made, got a remaster.
A more fleshed out shell map and the Flatpak
now works with Wayland.
- Fixed pre-placed buildings with construction beams never becoming capturable.
- Fixed miner being buildable without a base but never appearing.
- Fixed a crash in the observer screen when selecting vision.
- Fixed Fire fighting tank no longer destroying forest when rolling over.
- Fixed tech not being disabled when a building is powered down.
- Fixed production not shutting down on low-power.
- Fixed double button effect on faction flags in the observer screen.
- Fixed AI bots not waiting for construction to finish.
- Fixed AI bots building too many power plants.
- Fixed AI bots building too few AA defenses.
- Fixed AI bots putting themselves into low power too often.
- Fixed ammo and mine pips being too large.
- Fixed AA turrets not dealing significant damage.
- Fixed Ore Smelter being too expensive (as it also requires power to operate)
- Fixed walls being capturable by engineers.
- Fixed pre-placed scrap in the editor, crashing the game.
- Fixed Watch Tower and Flag Post being capturable by engineers.
- Fixed Harbors not being placeable in deeper water.
- Added ammo pips to the mine layer.
- Added auto-targeting to armed transport aircraft.
- Added more details to the title screen map.
- Added a new map 339 by @nmoskopp.
- Added a remastered version of the map Business As Usual.
- Removed storage as a prerequisite for base defenses.
Based on an upcoming stable version
This is the first release to be notarized by
Apple for seamless installation on macOS.
You can find more information about Open Hard Vacuum by visiting the Official Website. Download Open Hard Vacuum Here. That's all folks! Stay tuned at PPM for more news coverage on Open Hard Vacuum!
Key Words: #News #Release #OpenRA #OpenHV
Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!