Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)
Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Sat Dec 10, 2022 1:12 pm Post subject:
Phobos Build 32 (0.3 release candidate #2) is out!
Subject description: The bug army is under attack or under a tack?
|Welcome back, commander! A new testing version of
Phobos has been released recently by Kerbiter. For those unfamiliar with it, Phobos extends the modding features from Red Alert 2: Yuri's Revenge and, unlike Ares, is completely open-source. The changes from Phobos Build 32 (0.3 release candidate #2) were announced with the following words:
Phobos development build 32 is up! This is the second release candidate for version 0.3. Consider it as the final release prior to 0.3 and test it thoroughly.
Changes compared to build 31:
- Fixed railgun particles being drawn to the wrong coordinate against buildings with non-default TargetCoordOffset or when force-firing on bridges (by Starkku)
- Fixed building TargetCoordOffset not being taken into accord for several things like fire angle calculations and target lines (by Starkku)
- Fix to art.ini Image swapping when loading a savefile by (by Morton)
- Fix faulty VoxelAnim hook potentially causing crashes on loading save game (by Belonit)
- Fixed shield animations (IdleAnim, BreakAnim and HitAnim) showing up even if the object shield is attached to is currently in a tunnel (by Starkku)
- Fixed shields not being removed from sinking units until they have fully finished sinking (by Starkku)
- Fixed Phobos Warhead effects (crits, new shield modifiers, etc.) considering sinking units valid targets (by Starkku)
- Fixed inconsistency with UseCenterCoordsIfAttached, where it would slightly offset the animation from the object's center coordinates on non-building objects (by Starkku)
- Fixed an issue where FireOnce=yes deploy weapons on vehicles would still fire multiple times if the deploy command is issued repeatedly or when not idle (by Starkku)
- Fixed engineers considering shield health instead of building health when determining if they can repair or capture a building (by Starkku)
- Fixed a bug where under certain situations, weapon selection would not correctly fall back to the secondary weapon on shielded objects based on Warhead Verses (by Starkku)
- Fixed a potential infinite loop scenario with passable TerrainTypes (by Starkku)
- Fix to subterranean transports in "Move To..." script actions (by FS-21)
- Fixes to various cases where instant kill/suicide behavior would not work on objects (by Trsdy)
- Fixed a game crash when checking BuildLimit if Phobos is running without Ares (by Belonit)
- Fixed Launch Superweapon map trigger action not working correctly in all cases (by Trsdy)
- Fixed Grinding.DisplayRefund not counting refunded credits from passengers or parasites in vehicles (by Starkku)
- Fixes to random crashes in some AI script actions (by FS-21)
- Fix to an issue that would cause a shield with AbsorbOverDamage=true to allow one point of damage to go through when destroyed in some cases (by Belonit)
If you are curious about Phobos, visit the Forums at PPM to obtain further information about it. You can download Phobos Build 32 (0.3 release candidate #2) Here. And that's all for now! Have fun and enjoy Phobos!
Key Words: #News #Release #RedAlert2 #YurisRevenge #Ares #Phobos
Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!