Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)
Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Fri Dec 23, 2022 8:11 pm Post subject:
OpenRA Playtest 20221223 is ready to rock and roll!
Subject description: Carryalls have brought Santa earlier than expected!
|Greetings, Comrade General!
OpenRA has been recently improved with the release of OpenRA Playtest 20221223. For those who are not acquainted with it, OpenRA is a real-time strategy game engine that recreates the gameplay experience of Command & Conquer games. OpenRA is packaged with three mods: Dune, Tiberian Dawn, and Red Alert 1, which expands and improves the experience of the original games based on the development team's ideals. OpenRA works for Windows, Linux, macOS, and FreeBSD. Here are the goodies that come with OpenRA Playtest 20221223:
Just in time for the holiday season, we are releasing Playtest 20221223
with several important fixes and minor features
- Added macOS universal binaries for Apple Silicon
- Dropped support for macOS 10.9 and 10.10
- Updated macOS packaging, Linux, and macOS dependencies
- Fixed several pathfinder-related crashes
- Fixed the victory condition in a few of the Red Alert missions
- Fixed carryalls in rare cases destroying their cargo
- Added carryalls to the Dune 2000 spectator economy statistics
- Added new maps to the Dune 2000 map pool
- Other minor fixes
We expect this will be our final playtest before a full release, so we highly encourage everybody to play some games and missions and let us know if you find any issues in the comments below, on our forum
, Community Discord
, or on GitHub
You can learn more about OpenRA by visiting the Official Website. Download the latest version of OpenRA Here. And this is all for today! Enjoy OpenRA and provide your feedback about it so it can get better.
Key Words: #News #PlayTest #OpenRA
Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!