Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)
Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Sun Jan 22, 2023 2:34 am Post subject:
Renegade X: Patch 5.69.477 - Patch has been released!
Subject description: "send .exe newsPost world"
|Welcome back, commander!
Totem Arts, the leader of Renegade X, has published a new version of Renegade X called Renegade X Patch 5.69.477. For those unaware, Renegade X is a free tactical shooter that aims to brings the Command & Conquer FPS experience to Unreal Engine. Here are the changes and the fun stuff from Renegade X Patch 5.69.477:
"Welcome back, Commander!"
According to our EVA Intelligence Update, the winter storm has ended and snow has melted. Patch 5.69.477 brings us a small handful of bug fixes, quality of life changes and updated audio for the vehicles!
| Bug Fixes / Changes |
| User Interface |
- Fixed an issue where you wouldn't gain VP from healing vehicles without a driver, while it is owned by you or a team member
- Fixed an issue where deployed C4's would be owned by base defenses instead of yourself
- Fixed an issue where Proximity Mines would fall into the floor in the Power Plant and Hand of Nod and be undisarmable
- Fixed an issue where the Grenade throw animation was misaligned with the actual projectile being thrown
- Fixed an issue where the Remote C4 was using the wrong animation for reloading
- Fixed an issue where the Repair Tool would have no secondary fire sound effect
| Audio |
- Defensive Survival: Updated the HUD to match the latest design
| Quality of Life |
- Updated most of the tank engine sound effects where the audio is being pitch based on the speed of the vehicle
| Maps |
- Added the ability to restore and kill buildings through the command prompt
- Added extra classes to the game for adding extra vehicles to purchase menu in SDK
Removed the Winter Seasonal variants, switched back to the default version
- Crash Site
- Replaced the Turret guarding the infantry route with a Guard Tower
- Fixed an issue where the map would always have bots running around
- Prevented being able to place a Nuke in the blue Tiberium Field that could constantly kill the Harvester when harvesting in the field
- Replaced the Turret guarding the Power Plant with a Guard Tower
- Fixed an issue where the Harvester would get stuck due to a lamp post
- Fixed an issue where you could get out of the play area without getting a warning
- Fixed an issue where you could shoot through a hole in the rocks, hitting enemies from underneath the terrain
- Fixed an issue where mines would fall through the pebbles in the tunnels and be used in advantage to hide mines
If you are curious about Renegade X, visit the Official Website, and Discord Channel to obtain further information about it. Download the latest version of Renegade X Here. If you already have an older version, use the autoupdater. And that's all for now! Have fun and enjoy Renegade X!
Key Words: #News #Release #RenegadeX #UnrealEngine
Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!