Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)
Joined: 15 Aug 2002
|Posted: Tue Jan 24, 2023 2:11 am Post subject:
paint.net 5.0.1 is now available
Subject description: Painting bugs with full-transparent color!
|A new version of
paint.net has been released recently by their crew. For those who are not acquainted with it, paint.net is a free and open-source image and photo editing software for Windows with quite a rich set of features. Here are the updates from paint.net 5.0.1:
This is a small update with a few important bug fixes, updates to the bundled plugins, and a new toolbar button to enable/disable pressure sensitivity.
Changes since 5.0
- New: Added a button in the toolbar, next to Brush Size, for enabling/disabling pressure sensitivity. The button will only appear if a compatible pen or drawing tablet is detected and Windows Ink has not been disabled in Settings.
- Fixed some issues with the main window that would only happen on multimonitor Windows 10 systems
- Fixed a few small issues with the Zoom tool
- Fixed an issue when saving a JPEG or TIFF with certain types of 0-length IPTC metadata
- Fixed: On older systems with multiple GPUs (e.g., Intel HD iGPU and an AMD/NVIDIA dGPU), where the first enumerated GPU does not support Direct3D 11, PDN will now use the next enumerated GPU that meets the Direct3D 11 requirement, rather than falling back to CPU rendering.
- Fixed a rendering bug when using the Pencil tool on small images exactly 2 pixels wide
- Fixed some crashes on systems with buggy GPU drivers. Paint.NET will try to revert to software rendering in this case.
- Fixed a crash on some systems with multiple pen/tablet devices, where some of the devices were claiming the same cursor ID
- Changed: All binaries are now digitally signed, not just EXEs and the shell extension DLLs (thanks @null54 for the help!)
- Updated the bundled AvifFileType plugin to version 1.1.23, which fixes an issue with progressive decoding (thanks @null54!)
- Updated the bundled DDSFileTypePlus plugin to version 126.96.36.199, which now detects files saved with the wrong extension and tries to load the file anyway (thanks @null54!)
- Updated the bundled WebPFileType plugin to version 188.8.131.52, which fixes the detection of misnamed files (thanks @null54!)
For further information about paint.net, visit the Official Website. Download the latest version of paint.net Here. And this is all for today! Enjoy paint.net and provide your feedback about it so it can get better.
Key Words: #News #Release #PaintNET
Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!