Project Perfect Mod Forums
:: Home :: Get Hosted :: PPM FAQ :: Forum FAQ :: Privacy Policy :: Search :: Memberlist :: Usergroups :: Register :: Profile :: Log in to check your private messages :: Log in ::

The time now is Fri Apr 19, 2024 1:57 pm
All times are UTC + 0
BRAINSTORM!!! - submit your mind
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic
- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2003 1:01 pm    Post subject:  BRAINSTORM!!! - submit your mind Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Post here some of your ideas. New units ideas of any kind.

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nuclear Chrono Cow Legionnairre.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

Also Known As: banshee_revora (Steam)

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ROFL!!!!!!! Now, with a little less sarcasm:

SWAT could have a Corrupt Mobile Office. It's a sort of trailer used by corrupted parties of SWAT to steal inocent money by phone, computer, etc.. It works by deploying into a building that generates a low ammount of cash every minute... but you can undeploy it and move it making it act as an anti-infantry vehicle, but doesnt generates money when undeployed...

SeaMan
Man of the Sea

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Nuclear-powered cyborg dogs would be a great addition for the Exile team.

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger Account AIM Address
Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

ops... just noticed that I confused this with Corrupt World... sorry...

then, forget my idea...

iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

lol banshee, ill take that post though, u can put it in my forums if u want, but either way, ill use it

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
iceman559
Stealth Laser Trooper

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2003 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

i can make it a unit for the campaign

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Skype Account AIM Address
Dubzac
Commander

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2004 11:26 am    Post subject: Re: BRAINSTORM!!! - submit your mind Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

genobreaker wrote:
Post here some of your ideas. New units ideas of any kind.

try my commando

under code E6 Wink

this guys cool hes got C4 and heavy machine gun Very Happy

this is a GDI/Nod unit this guy kills faster than any level 1 unit Cool

beleave be me you'll enjoy this one Laughing

E6.shp
 Description:
e6 is commando

Download
 Filename:  E6.shp
 Filesize:  143.8 KB
 Downloaded:  352 Time(s)

scrumpmonkey
Civilian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

how about stealth badger""

christophski the great
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

unless you are blind i think you would of realised this is an inactive mod, meaning no one is working on it so a post here is pretty pointless especially when its as stupid as that, plus i'm bored

Banshee
Supreme Banshee

PostPosted: Mon Dec 12, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

In fact, exile might be working on it or not... but since he's only posting updates on his forum at freedom studios, this forum was considered inactive.

Mods, Mods Support, Public Researchs, Map Archives, Tutorials, A Friendly Community and much more. Check it out now!

- geno -
Energy Commando

PostPosted: Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote  Mark this post and the followings unread

Sorry if im not working with this.
This mod is inactive since September
i got idea make the other mod to YR
so im focus only 1 mod.
This mod has a long way to go and YR: Zero Hour
will be released somewhere January to Mid February. Well after March, school is done. And maybe i can work a lot with this one.

Fight for the freedom side, March with the Imperial War Machine or Conquest for World Domination
https://www.facebook.com/YRZH.Mod/
https://www.moddb.com/mods/yr-zero-hour

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website ModDB Profile ID YouTube User URL Facebook Profile URL Twitter Channel URL Skype Account Yahoo Messenger Account
Post new topic   Reply to topic Page 1 of 1 [12 Posts] Mark the topic unread ::  View previous topic :: View next topic

Share on TwitterShare on FacebookShare on Google+Share on DiggShare on RedditShare on PInterestShare on Del.icio.usShare on Stumble Upon